posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 04:03 AM
Hey Guy, some of those pics were absolute buggars
but, IMHO word games are even harder!
I used to be an 'All Arms Recognition Instructor'
and we concentrated mainly on AFVs, rotary and fixed wing ac.
I also used things like 'Word Search'
and cryptic clues to maintain interest and improve name retention.
Here are a couple of easy ones to start you off but remember, I am only after the NATO reporting name of the aircraft (fixed or rotary wing) or their
civilian (marketing) name. Big clue/hint. They are not all necessarily military ac.
1. Now you see it, now you don't; - Now correctly identified by the Wombat
2. Happy, but mythical superman;
3. Often heard outside a brothel;
4. A man of enterprise;
5. An illuminated jumper;
6. '50s superman? Perhaps, but worlds apart;
7. An artist's plaster cast aside?;
8. Sleek racer in the green;
9. Shakespearian quote;
10.'Creighton! Fetch my tank!'
They are so easy - if you think laterally!
[edit on 26-10-2005 by fritz]