It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forum proposal: "Dangerous Legal or Financial Advice"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

"Independent Republic," you can avoid all of your civic responsibilities.

Well why should only governments play, by creating money out of thin air - or banks creating mortgages using fractional reserve banking to increase the money supply - but I guess they're not dangerous, but they do have the power to make you homeless - all with a miserable pen/biro

The red or the blue pill?
edit on 19-12-2015 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

greedy parasites who just want to believe in get rich quick schemes, or that they are special and above the laws that govern the rest of us.

what you mean like JP Morgan who manipulate markets and get bailed out by taxpayers? Too big to fail? What laws stopped their greed?

hahaha - you're all still drinking the kool-aid

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Buy Apple stock... Did I meet all areas of the OP title?

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I would add the medical forums, in fact that should be the first forum to contain a WARNING ON EVERY POST!

While I do not want to see censorship, people need to be reminded that is a conspiracy website and anybody can post anything about themselves. No true medical professional would post medical advice on this forum. If they gave any advice other then discussing any medical treatment/options with ones own physician, they deserve to lose their license to practice.

I have seen some really scary crap on the medical board and it worries me that some users will take medical advice from it and injury/kill themselves or others based on what is posted there.

By all means, discuss all the crazy medical conspiracies you want,but PLEASE make it clear that one should not base their own health decisions on what is posted there. Any personal medical decisions/concerns need to be discussed with a medical professional, preferably their own doctor.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Dreamwatcher

I agree. Every thread about colloidal silver should carry a photograph of the Blue Man Group.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

greedy parasites who just want to believe in get rich quick schemes, or that they are special and above the laws that govern the rest of us.

what you mean like JP Morgan who manipulate markets and get bailed out by taxpayers? Too big to fail? What laws stopped their greed?

hahaha - you're all still drinking the kool-aid

Just checking that you know that your reply had literary nothing to do with what I posted.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   

A girl at work the other day told me a story...LOL
She says, go to the treasury dept. website or something or another (half listening) and enter your social security number. Then your value or worth or something comes up.
She says everyone in America is "owned" by England and everyone has a value ($).
Anyway, when you find out your "value" you can then take your bills and write "money order" on it and send to...maybe the dept. of the treasury (?). I should have listened closer...she was just rambling on and on...
Supposedly they pay that bill or write it off or something. Now, you can only go as high as your "value"...

She tells me people all over the country are doing this.
I say, "what people?".
She says there's this guy on youtube that has stories from people who have done it...

"Oooohhhh", I say.
Well, when YOU do it, let me know how it works out...I say back...

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Forum proposal: "Dangerous Legal or Financial Advice" with the words "Truth Defined By Viewpoint" added after the word Advice

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue

Forum proposal: "Dangerous Legal or Financial Advice" with the words "Truth Defined By Viewpoint" added after the word Advice

Not everything is a matter of opinion. If you punch a policeman in the face, you will go to jail. If you're lucky. If you jump off a cliff, you will fall. If you ingest too much silver, you will turn blue. None of this depends on your "viewpoint."

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

You are just trying to deny people the benefit of the sound legal and financial advise available on-line.

I am personally now debt free and immune from prosecution just by adding a random comma to my name, I am also the proud owner of several bridges and are awaiting a healthy deposit in my bank account from a very friendly Nigerian prince.

I must confess I was slightly disappointed my mail order bride cam ewith a puncture repair kit but I am sure that was just a misunderstanding.

I am now off to email my log-in and password back to my bank as some glitch in there system means they have lost them.

One of the great posts of our generation.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   

that your reply had literary nothing to do with what I posted.

How so, you think not advising people that the "the too big too fail" are above the law is not pertinent?

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: Klassified

Thank you for addressing that. You are correct. I have some very intelligent clients who have been scammed. These are business savvy people. We are all vulnerable in some area.

You're welcome. ATS is a magnet for certain types of people with very predictable vulnerabilities, which is why I think such a forum would be a good idea. It would give the more "worldly" members to educate others by exposing the woo for what it is.

I will expose my "woo" for anybody that wants to see it

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   
i often ask myself when i do something in trade for money...cause I can't afford to do it for free-every-time...what I would call a "service".
what service am I performing if i have to be compensated for it?
what does providing a service mean if I do it not for the person, but for the money?
That means to me that I have to forsake my own will in order to be any good to anyone else.
I have no desire to personally waste resources on myself and am sickened by the sickness that encircles me.

thought I'd write it in a song...

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   
The latest candidate for this forum:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join