It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm not a Damocrat or a Rapublican...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Jeeeessssshhhhh....these folks(candidates)on both sides have me totally screwed the way I see it. First and foremost, I'm an American, then a Southern Californian. I have traveled the world time and time again and the world they speak of is not the world I have experienced.

Unfortunately, we Los Angeleans get a bad rep. A reputation for not knowing "what's up" and for being too "laid back". We know what's up, we just see different....at least I do. There's no reason to be fearful. This crazy ass rhetoric that's circulating on both sides is a tad bit extreme for me personally. Don't get me wrong, my personal space is always protected....however, excluding ANY religious group of people from America is ridiculous and I'm not religious!

Hey...listen, I, personally was supposed to be on the plane that hit the Pentagon on 9/11. Obviously, I was not. Do you think for a minute I stopped travelling the globe or the US? Nope. This notion of "be afraid as an American", is ludicrous to me. Be afraid of what...dying? Really? You've got to be kidding me. Now, don't get me wrong...I'm not some delusional bimbo that has no clue what's going on here in the US and abroad but, be afraid? Me thinks not. Got too much to do and when it's my time....it's my time regardless. I have a greater chance of being jacked up here in L.A. than being killed by an idiot terrorist.

Hey....guberment...do your freaking job and go get the bad guys, just stop trying to scare me. I got somfin' for dem dirty bastards. Sick of this fear mongering crap!!! Just the way I feel right now. I'm irritated, sick of the fear mongering, disappointed and pissed off!

Don't be mad at me ATS family, it's just how I currently feel.

They got me "F'd" up!

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 02:31 AM
link   
And how the hell are you gonna rebuild the 6th fleet "right under Putin's nose" when you've already announced what you'd do Carli Firoina?

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Thank you very much for behing honest and on point. Now i need me a cigarette and a shot of jagger

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThePublicEnemyNo1
And how the hell are you gonna rebuild the 6th fleet "right under Putin's nose" when you've already announced what you'd do Carli Firoina?

I never thought of that. Haha.

new topics

top topics

join