It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is HAARP responsible for the hole in the ozone layer? (moved from ATSNN)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 09:36 AM
link   

www.haarp.alaska.edu

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Is there a chance that the HAARP project be responsible for the ozone layer hole over the north polar cap?
I was questionning myself on the subject as i came upon Nikola Tesla work on the ionosphere potential energy transfer to earth. He stated that energy from the ionosphere can be harnessed the power up our homes but also to modify the climat of a region.
There is a facility in Alaska that research that field, since the ozone hole over the polar cap has been regenerated i was wondering if this facility did use its HF antena to harness massive load of energy and create ozone to regenerate the hole.
I was also wondering if the transmiter can be set to '' drill'' a hole in the ozone layer and create a psychose with the greenhouse effect.
Nikola Tesla in an attempt to prevent his work to serve has a weapon has broken is reaserch note into 4 parts which he gave to the Americans,the Canadians,the British and the Soviets and told the that if they wanted to use this invention that everybody should talk with each other before.

More soon to come

new topics

join