It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reality Check: USA

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Mankind will learn one way or another, whether it be nuclear war or sudden enlightenment from highly advanced beings. Our self destructive behavior can't continue much longer.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: NateTheAnimator
a reply to: Tiamat384

I hope for nuclear war, for the elimination of our species.

As messed up and pessimistic as what your statement is, I'm also kind of hoping for the same thing...

This sentiment is treasonous to human kind, and should be shuned at every point it rears its ugly head.
edit on 19-12-2015 by TechniXcality because: Spelling

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: theyknowwhoyouare

Cry me a river about the #ing children...What are you talking about, we have had several thousand years to figure out how to solve the problems of the world and to live in harmony, instead our ancestors thought it was more important to kill,rape and steal from each other over bull#. Today we still do the same thing, were just better at it and you know what nothings really changed at all. Humans are still the same old dumb apes whom are barely out of the freakin jungle.

We may live in the information age but man the human race is even more divided on so many inconsequential issues like race,sex and gender identity that no one wants to focus on the issues of War,famine,poverty and disease due to the fact that these issues are tougher to tackle down and effect the collective of the species rather than the individual. I would love to help solve these issues, however finding common ground with humans is a futile effort as our egos almost nullify any attempt.

Really dude...Are you that intellectually bankrupt that you had to throw an ad hominem at me comparing me to a child because you and I disagree. Either way, if it's not me or anyone else calling for the annihilation of the human race, than it's mother nature who will strike back at us with climate change in a few hundred years anyway(via flooding) and I say good riddance to this decadent species.

We had a good run.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA
What do you mean? My life is horrible? Well sheesh, I wish someone told me that. Then I'd quit smiling. Thanks for letting me know my life sucks. I was enjoying it so much, but I'll stop.

edit on 19-12-2015 by Tiamat384 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   
The irony is thicker than the marshmallow pie.. The Ones who want Jesus The Chris† or another Entity to provide Salvation are the Ones w/the least amount of Faith.. What will Jesus think when he reads this? You can't get along w/folks w/other religions™ so let's kill everybody.. That reads like Jesus' Dad in the Old Testament, didn't they (The Quorum) re-write the "Rule Book" a 1,000 different times??

Now when a follower of Islam™ gets on here and is also wanting Jesus to show up what then? You do know that Jesus is also in the Holy Quran right?

"They" don't play the same game.. KILL THEM ALL!!

Sickening.. You don't like living? Change it but don't call down "death rays" because You can't get along with others.. Either that or change the channel!!

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium
Who do you refer to? Who can't get along with who? Just curious, because I had not seen that in this thread. Perhaps I missed it.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tiamat384
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest
I hope for nuclear war, for the elimination of our species. I see no hope in our behavior.
Or a conflict worth fighting for...last one was the Second World War.

Well if you wish to blow yourself up, that's something you can do to yourself but don't include the rest of humanity in your psychopathtic outlook. I take this as really offensive and if we were in the same room, we'd be out on the car park now. I have people who I love and family whom I take care of, to hear someone wishing them death is the worst kind of thing I can imagine and I take it as a personal attack.

It's a good job people like you don't get to make their agendas come true. Instead of wanting to bring about the destruction of the human race, why don't you change your sick outlook and do something positive in your life?

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Audiokat
You fail to understand
How I loath your kind. Please don't respond to me.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest
The world is a complicated mess, as it has been many times in the past. Here in USA, we are approaching election season more divided than we have ever been since the Civil War. We are divided, therefore we are already conquered.

At this point, American soviety is driven by emotion. Right now, that emotion is fear. If we continue in fear, then our worst fears will inevitably be fulfilled. Why? Because we have a law of liberty called the Constitution that we pretend does not exist. This Law, while imperfect, has preserved our nation for over 200 years. So why abandon it now? We have allowed politicians with agendas distract us with self-fulfilling fears. That's why.

Therefore America will fall. I don't rejoice in that statement, but it is the unadulterated truth.

Americans, prepare for eternity, because it's not in our hands anymore.

This how it's going down.

Some sort of social, economical, political collapse.
The sovereign establishment of the UN as the ruling authority over the entire world.
The abolition of some human rights and world religions.
Secularism/atheism/gayism/agnosticism viewed as the most progressive course.
Persecution of any 'bigots."
According to the unadulterated scriptures...
The interruption of man's affairs by the creator as prophesied.
The destruction of all human governments and genuinely wicked people oppressing those the creator see's fit to survive Armageddon.

Would make a cool movie too!

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 10:37 PM
link   

lol, i just wrote a reply in the "rise of the radical religious right" thread about seeing posts on this site by obvious wackjobs who openly fantasize about revolution........ after reading this thread, i wonder if its too late to edit that other reply to include apocalypse fantisizers.

edit on 24-12-2015 by LordSnow21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest
We have allowed politicians with agendas to distract us with self-fulfilling fears.

Americans, prepare for eternity, because it's not in our hands anymore.

That is not true, and the American friends that I have, are not defeatists by any means.

If you allow totalitarianism to come to fruition then you (the collective) will have no-one to blame but yourselves because that thing called "The Constitution" gives American citizens all of the tools necessary to reign-in rogue government.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

Agreed. From my view, the collective is best represented by the American people who are abandoning their traditional values, and that is the only reason that we have such poor, morally unfettered leaders. In other words, the leadership of that nation is a direct result and reflection of the general state of the public psyche. It is a nation of apolitical non-thinkers who ultimately fail to exert their rights over the ominous objectives of state actors. Its a lesson among many in historical contexts. While they have the collective ability to make change, they instead sit on the side lines blaming government, corporations and even terrorism for their troubles. In reality they are the masses - without knowledge, imagination and foresight or the will to organize against the slow burn toward tyranny. The public psyche is so entrenched in self serving notions of the material dream it has forgone the benefits of interdependency with the whole.

edit on 26-12-2015 by Gianfar because: (typo)

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: LordSnow21
Meh. End of the world wouldnt be so bad. Depends on the kind. I hear nukes make real nice mushrooms
Kidding aside death would be a horrible thing. The eternal darkness..hope it doesnt come too soon.

Edit: Though for revolution to be wrong. Then I suppose the founders of America were wrong

edit on 26-12-2015 by Tiamat384 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   

i dont think many would disagree the world as a whole is on the down swing.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: koder

i dont think many would disagree the world as a whole is on the down swing.

Yeah, just look at the superstorm that hit Texas last night. I think its divine discipline for the poor choices we have collectively made. One of these days, discipline time is going to be over with, and the rug is going to be pulled out from under us.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Can we FIGHT now?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join