It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheriff alerted after man buys many BB pellets and box cutter blades

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

Well which is which ??

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 11:26 PM
link   
P
edit on 12212015 by yitco because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: SPECULUM

originally posted by: Gianfar

KANSAS CITY, Mo. —A recent purchase of a large amount of sling shot ammo, similar to BB pellets, and a large amount of replacement box cutter blades at a Lee's Summit, Mo. Walmart, has triggered the attention of the Jackson County Sheriff's Office and federal authorities.

Taking into account that massacres occurring in elementary schools, churches and movie theaters are perpetrated by white, middle class Christian American males, one would have to assume that you are either ethnocentric or simply just uniformed.

Well, that shouldn't Distract us from a Greater Enemy poised to pounce at any moment

Stay Aware and Protect yourself and Family

You mean stupidity?

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Damn, I was at a gun show and saw a Black man buy a pistol and some .38 shells. Yikes.... I wonder if he was a Muslim.

See where this type of paranoia leads?

Did you see any Middle Eastern men Buying any AK47s and 10,000 rounds of ammo at the Gun Show Too???

No you didn't and you wont

Why? How do you know someone is middle Eastern? If they are of middle Eastern descent why wouldn't they be allowed to buy things at a gun show? Oh, wait, the only people who commit domestic terrorism in America are middle Eastern, right?

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Why are these men not being Collected and Scrutinized with Prejudice?

Because we aren't Nazi Germany.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: peter vlar

originally posted by: peter vlar

Its knowing the difference of intent by whom you come in contact with and keeping a vigilant eye on your surroundings and Respect for the nature of the Beast...Do you Fear the Wild, Bears,Wolves,Cougars, Venomous Snakes and Spiders?

Are you aware that you keep referring to people, based solely on a geographic determinate, as savage, dangerousness animals and a variety of other ignorant blanket statements? Or is it entirely an unconscious response? Based on your own innate fears? You are essentially equating anyone born in that region with ISIS supporters despite the fact that there's no way in hell you could tell the difference between a Lebanese Christian and Syrian Muslim. It's a disingenuous proposition that defies the actual facts. And those facts include the number of attacks on American soil by Muslims is entirely negligible when compared to any other groups who have committed acts of terror here as well as the fact that more innocent Muslims have been killed by drones simply for attending a wedding dwarfs Muslim terror attacks worldwide. I guess fear mongrring is the new version of patriotism these days.
Go walk around the Middle East, then get back to me HAHAHAHAHA...Wake The Hell Up

Wake up? Don't get angry with me because you're in the corner with your tail between your legs scared to death of a menace you have created in your own mind. Why don't you grow up and stop being an insular fear monger suffering from extreme bouts of xenophobia. I've been to the ME, I've been to Bosnia and I've been to Somalia. Were it not for my Muslim, Iraqi interpreter, I wouldn't have ever left Bosnia. I'll take most of the Muslims I know over the vast majority of judgmental Christians or ignorant Americans who's only experience with the world outside of their insular little lives is the internet. The fact remains that you are railing against people born in the middle east without grasping the minutiae or even attempting to understand the simple fact that walking into a Wal-Mart there's no way in hell you would know the difference between a Macedonian, a Lebanese or a Jordanian let alone know their religion or political stance based solely on appearance.
I never said anything about anyones Appearance, not once. Nor their Ethnicity. ISLAM is many people that Subscribe to the destruction of their definition of THE INFIDEL...That means You/We, that do not Subscribe to their belief. They are merely tolerant of us, up and to that point of our worldly Exit.

My only fear is walking into a shrapnel cloud or a hail of bullets from one of your pretend suckabuddies

Well, sorry to tell you, someone has stolen your ID as earlier in this very thread you were commenting on middle Eastern/middle Eastern 'looking' people, so you might want to check if your 11 year old sibling is going on ATS when you haven't logged off.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: JHumm
Lots of strange happenings going on in Missouri . I wonder what the plan is?

Mischief...Diversionary Tactics

That's my take. Trolling.

Any of us might if everyone was always giving us the stink eye anyways, no matter what we are doing.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: rupertgyou should have everyone knows iranian nukes are based on a mentos nutrasweet caffeine reaction

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   
while suspicious, still not a crime.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   
The Eurasians are at it again! Are we going to accept this, Oceania!?

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Just remember ... SB killers had neighbors who saw something and didn't say anything because they didn't want to be accused of being racist.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
a reply to: SPECULUM

Sounds like a legitimate concern to me. It says he purchased a large amount of replacement blades and a large amount of sling shot ammo. It wasn't just a single pack of replacement blades and a single pack of sling shot ammo. Paying in cash also makes it harder to ID the person who made the purchase. I'm sure the police have Walmart security footage that helped Identify this guy.

Let's face it this is stereotyping. Unfortunately these are the people who are committing these acts of terrorism. If Walmart didn't report this and this individual ended up being involved in a terrorist bombing, we would all be saying why didn't Walmart report this guy to the police?

Speak for yourself. Personally, I have no concerns if a jewish guy buys the same stuff from shelves, things freely available, to us all. Maybe you should read the OP again. He did pay for it, right?

So what's the problem?

Can't wait for that police state, eh?

# 554

edit on 27-12-2015 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: JHumm

Wouldn't be surprised if Isil or AlQuada made a home base/cell around there as it would be in the middle of the country. just a thought.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join