It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheriff alerted after man buys many BB pellets and box cutter blades

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   

KANSAS CITY, Mo. —A recent purchase of a large amount of sling shot ammo, similar to BB pellets, and a large amount of replacement box cutter blades at a Lee's Summit, Mo. Walmart, has triggered the attention of the Jackson County Sheriff's Office and federal authorities.

A law enforcement official described the individual as a "middle eastern looking man" to KMBC 9 News' Mike Mahoney.

The cash purchases were made late at night during the Thanksgiving holiday weekend, authorities told Mahoney.

A law enforcement official told Mahoney that the items could be elements used for a shrapnel bomb. They also have common every-day uses.

No arrests have been made as no laws have been broken.

Sheriff alerted after man buys many BB pellets and box cutter blades

Oh, this just keeps getting better by the second. We go from Cell phones to Propane bottles, to Laptops, to Sniffing around sensitive areas at Bagnell Dam and Whiteman Air force base, to now, large Bomb making Regalia at another Walmart in Lees Summit Missouri. And by no other, than another Middle Eastern Man. Now I'm not saying that this is Suspicious or a Conspiracy, But come on Folks..,Lets Deny Ignorance. Why are these men not being Collected and Scrutinized with Prejudice?

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: SPECULUM

AND...why are they all middle eastern "looking"!?
I don't know, just seems maybe a little paranoid...

I hope I am right. But, what if?...

Why are these men not being Collected and Scrutinized with Prejudice?

Exactly!
edit on 18-12-2015 by TNMockingbird because: more specific

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: SPECULUM
Why are these men not being Collected and Scrutinized with Prejudice?

Because it leads the world down a very dangerous path, not to mention the costs involved in scrutinizing every single middle eastern looking person who buys 1 too many box cutter blades, knives, forks, nails, bullets, fertilizer, or any everyday item that could be used in making explosives.

If they weren't a terrorist, chances are this kind of discrimination would likely turn them to terrorism in order to combat this new found oppression

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   

There was also a large cache of explosives found in the Mark Twain national forest.
ETA: members in the area say MTNF is within 30-40min of all of this. All of the suspicious happenings are supposed to be less than an hour from each other.
edit on 12 18 2015 by MDpvc because: Add

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Middle Eastern looking?

What the Hell does that even mean?

The entire Mediterranean Sea area is full of dark/olive skinned folks.

Oh, noes..."middle eastern" lookin' guy. Panic. Panic. Danger. Danger.

Collected and scrutinized with Prejudice. With Predjudice, huh?

Sad. Very sad.

+24 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Yesterday at Costco I saw a middle eastern looking man buy a case of Mentos and a crate of Diet Coke.

Yeah, you bet your butt I called the FBI.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Lots of strange happenings going on in Missouri . I wonder what the plan is?

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDpvc

There was also a large cache of explosives found in the Mark Twain national forest.
ETA: members in the area say MTNF is within 30-40min of all of this. All of the suspicious happenings are supposed to be less than an hour from each other.
No Doubt...Too many Coincidences to just be Coincidence

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Middle Eastern looking?

What the Hell does that even mean?

The entire Mediterranean Sea area is full of dark/olive skinned folks.

Oh, noes..."middle eastern" lookin' guy. Panic. Panic. Danger. Danger.

Collected and scrutinized with Prejudice. With Predjudice, huh?

Sad. Very sad.
Yeah, Missouri is Not
They should be dragging them down to Jackson County Jail and keeping them under lock and key for 48 hours. just for GP...Kinda like they normally do everyone Else

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: JHumm
Lots of strange happenings going on in Missouri . I wonder what the plan is?

Mischief...Diversionary Tactics

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   

KANSAS CITY, Mo. —A recent purchase of a large amount of sling shot ammo, similar to BB pellets, and a large amount of replacement box cutter blades at a Lee's Summit, Mo. Walmart, has triggered the attention of the Jackson County Sheriff's Office and federal authorities.

Geezus.

Talk about making a mountain out of a sinkhole.

My fellow Americans ?

Please take a step back and breathe.

Take another step back and breathe.

Treading dangerously close to the 'boy who cried wolf syndrome'.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Geezus.

My fellow Americans ?

No one goes into Walmart in the middle of the night and buys large quantities of Razorblades and wrist rocket BBs...Especially Foreigners....JUST DENY IGNORANCE...SERIOUSLY

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Sounds like a legitimate concern to me. It says he purchased a large amount of replacement blades and a large amount of sling shot ammo. It wasn't just a single pack of replacement blades and a single pack of sling shot ammo. Paying in cash also makes it harder to ID the person who made the purchase. I'm sure the police have Walmart security footage that helped Identify this guy.

Let's face it this is stereotyping. Unfortunately these are the people who are committing these acts of terrorism. If Walmart didn't report this and this individual ended up being involved in a terrorist bombing, we would all be saying why didn't Walmart report this guy to the police?

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

Sounds like a legitimate concern to me. It says he purchased a large amount of replacement blades and a large amount of sling shot ammo. It wasn't just a single pack of replacement blades and a single pack of sling shot ammo. Paying in cash also makes it harder to ID the person who made the purchase. I'm sure the police have Walmart security footage that helped Identify this guy.

Let's face it this is stereotyping. Unfortunately these are the people who are committing these acts of terrorism. If Walmart didn't report this and this individual ended up being involved in a terrorist bombing, we would all be saying why didn't Walmart report this guy to the police?

Exactly

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: SPECULUM

originally posted by: neo96

Geezus.

My fellow Americans ?

No one goes into Walmart in the middle of the night and buys large quantities of Razorblades and wrist rocket BBs...Especially Foreigners....JUST DENY IGNORANCE...SERIOUSLY

Apparently someone did. Then others flip out going that must be a 'terrorist' !

Even though in the last 40 years we don't see most of them coming.

Maybe them Walmart workers need to start working for the DHS, and the FBI.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I bet the suspicious activity and unknown persons calls to the various departments are ringing off the hook.

And not a single one will be a terrorist.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Damn, I was at a gun show and saw a Black man buy a pistol and some .38 shells. Yikes.... I wonder if he was a Muslim.

See where this type of paranoia leads?

edit on 18-12-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   

I am so tired of seeing this. Next it will be 'watch your neigbors and report'. Just to keep us safe, you know.

This also happened more than 2 weeks ago.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Fortunately, these purchases keep being made at WalMart--they run security video of every square inch of their stores--so iding should be made easier (or identifying if it's the same men). Also, they run security cameras in their parking lots--a vehicle description & plate can be had.

Is this an amazing story full of "what ifs."

What if there is a terror act planned?

What if these "middle eastern looking men" are building this "profiling" for a big lawsuit?

Local LEOs are damned if they do; damned if they don't. If they profile, in the view of the Obama Justice Department, they will be damned. If they over look "anything" they will be damned that they didn't follow up. And i think this plays into whatever the plan is as well.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Damn, I was at a gun show and saw a Black man buy a pistol and some .38 shells. Yikes.... I wonder if he was a Muslim.

See where this type of paranoia leads?

Did you see any Middle Eastern men Buying any AK47s and 10,000 rounds of ammo at the Gun Show Too???

No you didn't and you wont

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join