It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sanders sues the DNC over suspended access to critical voter list

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Because when the DNC cut their access to the data they made it so the Sanders campaign is unable to investigate what happened because they don't have access to any of the data. Which their campaign manager mentioned during the press conference. Once they are able to continue their investigation they will then be able to punish any other wrongdoing.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: introvert

But why was only ONE person fired from the campaign?
Shouldn't all four of these dumb staffers and their supervisor have then been fired as well?

We don't have enough info to say to what extent they were involved. It would be illogical to fire more people if they were not directly involved in accessing the info.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Considering the Sanders camp had reported to the DNC about the same exact security issues in the past I doubt they were jumping with joy that it happened yet again.

Maybe they were figuring if the DNC doesn't care about security why should they?

Maybe they were testing the security to see what information can be obtained since their information was just as vulnerable?

Maybe they are as malicious and desperate as some here accuse them to be and will somehow use this information to their advantage?

The real question here is, did the Clinton camp never once do the same exact thing all these months? I have my doubts.
edit on 18-12-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

That is interesting and I had not seen that.

Suppose we need to wait and see how this develops.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: xuenchen

“Our campaign months ago alerted the DNC to the fact that campaign data was being made available to other campaigns. At that time our campaign did not run to the media, relying instead on assurances from the vendor," Sanders campaign spokesman Michael Briggs told ABC News
'

thehill.com...

They knew for MONTHS before the DNC, and CLinton.

How do you go from reading this "Our campaign months ago alerted the DNC" to accusing Sanders of this "They knew for MONTHS before the DNC"?

If the DNC knew then I'm sure Clinton knew.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Because he was the boss who told the other 3 to do what they did.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Sanders knew BEFORE he told the vendor.

Which begs the question how long did they use that 'flaw' before they told the DNC.

After all we know 4 accounts HAVE.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   

I believe they would call that a textbook case of Spin. That's adorable actually. NEO the spin-meister. Spinning away.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   

No, the CAMPAIGN noticed in October that the firewall was gone and they had access to the other accounts. So they immediately notified the vendor and the DNC at that time. And were assured it would be taken care of. I'm not sure how many ways you need this spelled out for you.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Clinton campaign most likely did the same thing...However, Clinton's campaign would've had more to lose...and, unfortunately for Sanders' campaign, they didn't get caught.

It's still possible that Sanders was set up; dangling this vulnerability in front of his campaign...and then waiting to pounce when they took the irresistible bait.
I wouldn't put that past the Clinton-controlled DNC.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   
What Clinton is saying.

This is incredibly disappointing,” said Mook. “Someone who said they’d run a different kind of campaign, and their staff stole data from us and is seeking to fundraise off this. It’s very serious and not something to be fundraising off of.”

The Clinton campaign dismissed the notion, put forth by the Sanders campaign, that a lone staffer had happened upon the data, insisting that on 25 occasions at least four Sanders staffers made inquiries into their data tables and sought to save or export the data to maintain possession of it once the system was repaired.

thehill.com...

A single person getting fired as opposed to the 4 that did the deed.

IS suspect.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   

It doesn't make a lick of damn what Clinton is saying. Since this entire scenario was orchestrated for her benefit. And it's going to backfire and explode in her face. And OH GOD ITS GOING TO BE DELICIOUS!

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   

That's usually how things work when they're broken, you know, when you discover them you tell someone who can fix it. But in this case the Sanders camp told the DNC because their data was also compromised! If only Clinton's data was compromised your theory might have a leg to stand on here.

Do I really believe the vendor didn't know they were doing a terrible job of securing everyone's data? I don't, but if that is true then they should be fire immediately for extreme incompetence.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   

What Clinton is saying.

This is incredibly disappointing,” said Mook. “Someone who said they’d run a different kind of campaign, and their staff stole data from us and is seeking to fundraise off this. It’s very serious and not something to be fundraising off of.”

The Clinton campaign dismissed the notion, put forth by the Sanders campaign, that a lone staffer had happened upon the data, insisting that on 25 occasions at least four Sanders staffers made inquiries into their data tables and sought to save or export the data to maintain possession of it once the system was repaired.

thehill.com...

IS suspect.

What's really important to notice on this topic, is that you are willing to believe what the Clinton camp says.

Good job, Neo. That's a first.

We knew you could do it.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Apparently there's an electronic trail so if Clinton's camp did access Sanders data the evidence is there but if somehow the vendor has ties to Clinton, supports Clinton, well then...

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   

What Clinton is saying.

So now all of a sudden you care what Hillary has to say let alone believe a word of it???

She's as dirty and crooked as they come and you of all people know it.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

What Clinton is saying.

thehill.com...

IS suspect.

What's really important to notice on this topic, is that you are willing to believe what the Clinton camp says.

Good job, Neo. That's a first.

We knew you could do it.

Whats really important is I love people taking pot shots for AGREEING with my first link here.

Politico that quoted the EXACT same thing.

Do people not even READ ?

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 18-12-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   

I told you Clinton is a pro at discrediting and smearing opponents. She most-likely had all the angles covered...she lives her life that way; It's how the Clintons have politically survived for so long.
Hillary Clinton is a paranoid narcissist.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   

People are just enjoying watching you take Clinton's side because this may be the very first time it's ever happened.

Damn you hate you some Bernie!

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Absolutely.

Btw, what's the name of that vendor anyway? I wanna do some more reading about them.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join