It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sanders sues the DNC over suspended access to critical voter list

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   
The founder of NGP VAN was Chief Technology Officer for Hillary Clinton's 2008 campaign. The connections inside NGP VAN and it's two predecessor companies ngp software and voter activation network, have ties that go back to the Clinton / Gore war room.

This of course means nothing, however, the balance inside the DNC surely doesn't favor anyone more than Clinton.
edit on 18-12-2015 by Daedal because: edit

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Good lord do Sanders supporters even live in this reality ?

www.realclearpolitics.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   
My reply from the other thread works well here too:

I've been following this all day. Total set-up but it's backfiring on Whatshername-Schultz thankfully. Berners are dumping more money into his campaign in protest, blowing up the phones and emails of Whatshername and the DNC. And Bernie is getting some much needed air time. If he handles this right Whatshername is going to rue this day. If Hillary and the DNC want to dance they picked the wrong tune. Game on.

Bernie nay-sayers worry me not at all. This is going to make him more money, get him more publicity that he's been sorely lacking, and further illustrate the fact that Whatshername-Schultz and Hillary are establishment stooges absolutely no different than any Republican establishment stooge anywhere. Also, it will totally alienate those Bernie supporters who would have voted for Hillary should she somehow get the nomination. It's like text-book shooting yourself in the face.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Good lord do Sanders supporters even live in this reality ?

www.realclearpolitics.com...

Well you certainly don't. We'll see whose reality prevails Neo.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Malynn

Clinton +24.

Yeah I do.

The only way Sanders is getting to the White House is if Clinton picks him as VP.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daedal
The founder of NGP VAN was Chief Technology Officer for Hillary Clinton's 2008 campaign. The connections inside NGP VAN and it's two predecessor companies ngp software and voter activation network, have ties that go back to the Clinton / Gore war room.

This of course means nothing, however, the balance inside the DNC surely doesn't favor anyone more than Clinton.

Well, I'm sure he would certainly not know of the vulnerability in the firewall...and would NEVER EVER consider letting his old boss, Hillary know it existed. That would be unethical.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   
So a little off topic, but I been lurking here and and I think IAMTAT had the most brilliant idea I've heard in a bit. A Trump/Sanders // Sanders/Trump ticket could have the potential to be the most disruptive political move ever. So I've contacted the T and suggested it. Its so crazy it just might work. No matter who is in office, if enough of the public come forward and speak their mind they have no choice but to at least consider what we have to say. Get involved. The silent majority are irrelevant.
sorry about the off topic post
edit on 18-12-2015 by ApparentlyStupid because: Spelling

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daedal

Interesting as back in 2008, Wasserman Schultz was a co-chair of Clinton’s presidential run.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ApparentlyStupid

Thanks.
Remember...you heard it here FIRST, gang.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I would say the reaction is certainly emblematic of the reality that the government is basically losing the consent of the governed.

Remember, you do not need a majority in order to have a revolution. You just have to have a committed minority with a significant percentage of the more placid population in sympathy. This is how the Islamic terrorists do it.

It can happen here. The question is: Can those who are dissatisfied on the right overcome their dislike of the left long enough to decide that the enemy of my enemy is my friend to make it happen? Then, assuming that were to work ... what happens when it gets down to brass tacks and we get back to the same old argument: left v. right?

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   
This breach also dovetails Sanders interview with the guardian, where he highlighted Clinton's tenure in the state department, her role in Libya and her involvement throughout that period.

Source

Vermont senator challenges Clinton’s foreign policy record and says ties to Wall Street mean she would not take on ‘billionaire class’

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Oh NEO posted a link which shows text on a page /thread. Please spare all of us your arrogant assertions. 400 probable democrats on a landline does not a definitive sample make nor does it decide an election almost a year away. No matter how many times you say it isn't going to happen doesn't make it true. Especially because you're the one saying it.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   

What's your point? Mad that people like a candidate even though he doesn't appear to winning in polls?

Which republican do you support?

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Which republican do you support?

None.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

What's your point? Mad that people like a candidate even though he doesn't appear to winning in polls?

Yet libs use the same polls to excoriate conservatives because Trump is +21 to the next contender...

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Clearly you don't support Sanders or Clinton so whose your man for the oval office? An independent, or some no name from some no name camp? Do you support no one this cycle?

Point is, is your support based in reality as well because if it belongs to any republican it sure isn't.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

Breaking news! Both camps use polls to define their winner and attack those they don't like! Shocking!

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Do you support no one this cycle?

That is what NONE means.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   

You support no one? Now that is shocking, or you're just lying and not wanting to reveal your love for Cruz... lol ewww.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

originally posted by: Swills

Yet libs use the same polls to excoriate conservatives because Trump is +21 to the next contender...

Ironic isn't it ?

They act like Trump is going to be the next president. Where he isn't.

Then they blow a gasket because polls show Sanders losing by 24 points to CLinton.

But Sanders is gonna somehow win.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join