It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sanders sues the DNC over suspended access to critical voter list

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

You'd think with as long as this nonsense has gone on, we would have had a revolution by now....but nope, the BS just keeps truckin along...

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

That is just it.

As long as a majority has a roof, food on the table. internet to talk on ATS. People are going to say, wow this sucks, but you know live goes on, because it does go on. No no no, ""change"" will come to US when something truly gut wrenching happens....like 9/11, but more nationwide.....

Kind Regards

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   
It's possible that the DNC was trying to smear Sanders...specifically with a server issue by trying to set him up. All this was done in order to try to level out the corruption factor between the two Democrat candidates.

This will backfire on the DNC and Clinton. I think it already has.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
Now Bernie REALLY isn't going to get the nom. (Not that he was before)

The DNC is doing to Bernie what they did to Ralph Nader, and what the GOP did to Ron Paul. How much money you wanna bet not a damn thing will be done about it as per the usual status quo mantra.

Same thing happened to Howard Dean..

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Ya know it could be a set up from the Sanders campaign to make him look like the 'victim'.

After the Trump media blitz Sanders is back in the news.

More things that make you go hmmmm.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Donald Trump readily admits he is the most litigious person in the WORLD.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

I meant this:

Bernie Sanders’ Campaign Blasts Network Newscasts for Lack of Coverage

Now he's back in the news cycle.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Ya know it could be a set up from the Sanders campaign to make him look like the 'victim'.

After the Trump media blitz Sanders is back in the news.

More things that make you go hmmmm.

Maybe, but I don't think so.
This type of thing really has the Clinton smell on it.
They smear their enemies and opponents. It's right out of the Clinton playbook.
They''ve done it for years.
Remember, Hillary was in charge of the Clinton Bimbo Eruption Dept. during Bill's term.
She coordinated smears and disinformation campaigns against any and all of Bill's female conquests who came forward to complain of sexual abuse and harassment.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I wouldn't put it past her.

But I wouldn't put it past Sanders either.

They are politicians after all.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Well, I can't admit to knowing much about Sanders.
But I HAVE followed the Clinton's political exploits for decades.
Hillary is literally, one evil b*tch....That's not hyperbole, either; just cold fact.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Called it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

a reply to: Eilasvaleleyn

Remember when a lot of people supported Ron Paul, because they said he was the best man for the job, that he was honest and dealt with the issues?
Remember what happened next?
Sanders will Not be President.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   

I don't blame any of them for complaining about the lack of coverage. Until recently, any time any of them had an interview, the first question was "what do you think of Donald Trump." I even heard one of the candidates (maybe Christie?) say "I don't want to talk about Donald Trump" and interviewer said "Well we ARE going to talk about him".

I thought there was an 'equal time' policy during elections. I don't blame any of them for being disgusted.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Set up from Sanders camp?

The DNC's tech company screws up and allows everyone to access everyone's data.

Then the DNC announces that the Sander's campaign is guilty of accessing Clinton's data and suspends them from accessing their own data.

That's a lot of imagination and amazing plot twists only seen in movies if this was all planned out by the Sanders camp.

No, it's clear what this is, the DNC further railroading Sanders and backing Clinton. Yet another debate on a Saturday, and this one before Christmas, proving yet again no one will be watching.

Yo, screw the DNC and to hell with Debbie Wasserman Schultz. I wonder, did the Clinton camp access Sander's info? I doubt the DNC will be snitching on her that's for sure.
edit on 18-12-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

I want to see who they are going to roll out as the "third wheel" in the debates lol anyone remember the third candidate at the last DNC debate? Me either...

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Hey I don't like either of them.

And YEA think Sanders 'wouldn't ?

After reading that propaganda on his website. Oh YEAH he would.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Sanders wouldn't what?

Propaganda? What?

What are you talking about?

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Set up from Sanders camp?

The DNC's tech company screws up and allows everyone to access everyone's data.

Then the DNC announces that the Sander's campaign is guilty of accessing Clinton's data and suspends them from accessing their own data.

That's a lot of imagination and amazing plot twists only seen in movies if this was all planned out by the Sanders camp.

No, it's clear what this is, the DNC further railroading Sanders and backing Clinton. Yet another debate on a Saturday, and this one before Christmas, proving yet again no one will be watching.

Yo, screw the DNC and go to hell with Debbie Wasserman Schultz. I wonder, did the Clinton camp access Sander's info? I doubt the DNC will be snitching on her that's for sure.

We agree on this, Swills.
...and, of course, Clinton's camp had access to Sanders' fundraising data...probably for quite some time; like catnip in front of a cat.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

And we all know how much Clinton can't get enough of getting her hands on classified, or in this case private data.

Funny how fast the DNC came out with this story instead of keeping it in house since it's on them for all of this happening in the first place. Yet, somehow, it's all Sanders fault.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Not surprising. The main function of the DNC is to protect and shield Clinton until she officially gets the nomination.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join