It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sanders sues the DNC over suspended access to critical voter list

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: introvert

Landing at the airport in Manchester ahead of Saturday’s debate, DNC Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman-Schultz said Sanders staffers needed to be “held accountable” for accessing the data and that campaign would not regain access to the system until it agrees to participate in an indepent audit and provides a full accounting of the incident.

“I’m baffled that they haven’t provided it,” she said.

“Certainly the vendor made a mistake. But people make mistakes leaving their front door unlocked also. It doesn’t mean it’s okay to go into their house and steal — and take — their stuff — which is what their campaign staff essentially did,” she added.

Pretty harsh accusation by the DNC chairwoman. You would think the DNC would be a bit more "neutral" in their comments.

Wasserman-Schultz is harsh, so much so Sanders is right to call for her to step down. He should sue the DNC to have her step down after all this.

"Neutral"? Not at all. That's giving them way to much credit. Good at least people can see that now, as they are no different in corruption than the RNC. Giving Sanders and trump credit for blowing up their BS.

Even if lil Debbie did step down, she's still counting on her appointment in the Clinton administration.

Being that she's Hillary's puppeteer, of course. At least the DNC and supporters can see what they are dealing with.

Other way 'round. Hillary is pulling the strings of the DNC.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

I could not agree more and with the debate being tomorrow there will be many more viewers wanting a look at Sanders.

I bet this will bring in even more donations from his supporters!

edit on 18-12-2015 by AlaskanDad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I love how at the DNC debate she came out walking as if it was a joke and really didn't need to be there because it's all locked up she thinks. Then Bernie came out their kissing her feet, I guess that's one way to defeat your opponent.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

As an outside observer of US politics, I find it strangely gratifying that the GOP is imploding thanks to Trump and the DNC is imploding thanks to Sanders.

They both share something in common - they both are not part of the political dynastic establishment.

I'm starting to think that either candidate will be better for the people than they will be for the corporate oligarchies currently ruling over the political dynastic establishment.

2017 looks like shaping up as a game-changer for US politics once the POTUS elect has had time to settle in and change things.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Hey!

So.....

I thought this was informative, if biased. What is and what is not will become clear....

Bernie Sanders Press Conference | Jeff Weaver

Kind Regards

edit on 18-12-2015 by GamleGamle because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Landing at the airport in Manchester ahead of Saturday’s debate, DNC Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman-Schultz said Sanders staffers needed to be “held accountable” for accessing the data and that campaign would not regain access to the system until it agrees to participate in an indepent audit and provides a full accounting of the incident.

“Certainly the vendor made a mistake. But people make mistakes leaving their front door unlocked also. It doesn’t mean it’s okay to go into their house and steal — and take — their stuff — which is what their campaign staff essentially did,” she added.

Pretty harsh accusation by the DNC chairwoman. You would think the DNC would be a bit more "neutral" in their comments.

I agree! But then, when you're the chairwoman of the "big fix," I guess it's to be expected.

After listening to the interview of the fired Sanders staffer this morning, I'm pretty much convinced it was a set up.

According to him, both the Sanders and the O'Malley campaigns had noticed temporary failures of the privacy "firewall" in the past and complained to the DNC on several occasions, but to no avail.

He said that the Sanders campaign had to assume that their own data was also being accessed during these failures, but the fact that it kept happening meant it hadn't been fixed.

So when it happened again, he said his goal was to prove that the breaches were occurring by intentionally leaving a trail that could be traced back to him.

He said he didn't feel like he was actually doing anything wrong at the time, he was just trying to get an issue addressed.

According to him, no records were reviewed, no data was ever downloaded, copied or printed in any way.

He said what he did was akin to someone leaving their front door open and he walked up and dropped a note inside the threshold saying; "Hey, you left your front door open!"

He said he now realizes it was not the right way to approach the problem, it was his mistake and he was not at all upset over being fired.

He also said he only did it to prove to the DNC that their previous complaints were valid and that something needed to be done.

He said he had no idea that the DNC would react to having their own failures exposed in this manner.

Almost makes me wonder if they didn't actually want the "wondering firewall problem" to continue under wraps.

Were they already using "it" to breach the Sanders & O'Malley records without leaving a trail?

If that's the case, are they pissed that they are being "forced" to fix something they didn't want to fix?

Or was it intentionally and repeatedly done to bait some unsuspecting campaign worker into a trap?

Right now, I trust the DNC and/or Hillary about as far as could throw an elephant and I hope this backfires right up their asses.

ETA; I haven't heard anyone from the Clinton campaign say that they too noticed and/or complained about the "wondering firewall" problem in the past. Why is that?

edit on 18-12-2015 by Flatfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Here is a link I put tin another thread early today. I believe that thread was 404....because I cant find it now.
usuncut.com...
I also watched some CNN today where Wolf was asking Debbie if she was in the tank with the wicked witch of the west and she pretty much repeated her talking points to a tee. Basically she didn't say no. Didn't say yes either, but for me if you have to spin a yes or no question then you're lying.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Kind of a wake up call for Democrats, the Party is almost as sleazy as the Republicans. Time to go third Party Bernie.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I am still dreaming for a sanders/ron paul ticket, now that would piss off the establishment.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   
So, any bets on how soon Bernie turns up dead somewhere? This IS a Clinton we're talking about ...

I mean, the guy's old though, so "natural causes" amirite? Everyone naturally dies when a bullet mysteriously coalesces in their brain pan.

Mr. Furious: [talking about Carmine the Bowler] Seems there was a little controversy there regarding your father's death.

The Bowler: Yes, the police said he fell down an elevator shaft. Onto some bullets.

The Blue Raja: You know, I've always suspected a bit of foul play there.

The Bowler: As have I.

Mystery Men

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
I am still dreaming for a sanders/ron paul ticket, now that would piss off the establishment.

Ron Paul and Sanders are polar opposites....

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   

You know, the masses don't seem to really care for the established party system (on EITHER side of the spectrum)...

Most people seem to be disillusioned by the establishment, and the candidates that are the most popular among the people are NOT the party favorites. Trump and Sanders are both highly popular with the people -- but not the established party...

I would not be surprised if Cruz or Rubio ended up against Clinton after both Trump and Sanders somehow both went 3rd party. Without the backing of the two big parties, neither Trump or Sanders would stand a chance...despite having the people behind them.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Yes, it will be deemed "died of natural causes" when he is found hanging in the back seat of a car crash with a self inflicted gunshot wound to the back of the head.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: jheated5

Really lol i never knew that.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Well finally, Sanders will get some air time on the MSM for once.

It will be interesting to see if that is truly the case or if the DNC and the MSM goes Full retard and tries to cut his airtime further.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Wasserman-Schultz is harsh, so much so Sanders is right to call for her to step down. He should sue the DNC to have her step down after all this.

"Neutral"? Not at all. That's giving them way to much credit. Good at least people can see that now, as they are no different in corruption than the RNC. Giving Sanders and trump credit for blowing up their BS.

Even if lil Debbie did step down, she's still counting on her appointment in the Clinton administration.

Being that she's Hillary's puppeteer, of course. At least the DNC and supporters can see what they are dealing with.

Well, no one saying she doesn't. Wasserman Shultz is a whole other thing to deal with when running things apparently Hillary doesn't mind her screwing things up all that much.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
a reply to: jheated5

Really lol i never knew that.

The only thing they have in common is their support from the grassroots, I'm pretty sure their outlook on things politically weren't in line with each other..

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   
An interesting fact is this all happened once before in 2008, but it was Hilary's campaign that got someone else’s data, according to the lawsuit.

23)
Upon information and belief, a similar security incident arose
with the NGP VAN software during the 2008 national
presidential primaries, resulting in the unintentional
transmission of Confidential Information to the campaign of
Democratic primary candidate Hillary Clinton (the “Prior Incident”).

source

Funny thing is, the last time nobody was locked out of their data!

edit on 18-12-2015 by AlaskanDad because: /

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Well, no one saying she doesn't. Wasserman Shultz is a whole other thing to deal with when running things apparently Hillary doesn't mind her screwing things up all that much.

You mean you guys haven't noticed that the DNC is sort of like the Sisterhood of the Traveling Rants? It's basically the all girls club at the top and they're pushing hard to break that glass ceiling with Hillary.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Time for him to go third party.

This new twist could certainly start that movement.

Next we will see trump getting set-up and He goes 3rd Party.

Might be cool if neither a BigD or a BigR get enough electoral votes to win the Presidency !!!

It's possible.

OMG...could we be seeing a TRUMP/SANDERS? or SANDERS/TRUMP ticket?

What would their slogan be ?

All your stuff belongs to us.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join