It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's step up, fellow members. We are better than this.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

originally posted by: olaru12
So my Boxers with a nice paisley print could serve the same purpose if I promise to be good and live a worthy life?

Post a picture and I'll let you know.

The pasleys were in the wash, but here's some nice checks.

Actually I was hoping my RayBans and Baily straw would show my dedication to living a worthy life; but if it's underwear that is required, so be it.
edit on 19-12-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   

I was thinking this morning about how cynical, angry and hateful people are these days. Any news story that comes up seems to start the flow of criticisms pouring out. People seem to feel the need to "take a side" at the first mention of an event in the news.

The only thing that explains this NEED to firmly take a side and criticize is hatred. And hatred is spewing all around these days. Start a thread about something and the haters will come out of the woodwork to spew their criticisms, founded or not. I feel sorry for people whose first response is hatred, cynicism and anger... What a sad existence.

deadlyhope, you may enjoy listening to this PODcast of mine... From 10 years ago: files.abovetopsecret.com...

BTW, I loved your Podcast.

As I listened I realized that your voice sounded exactly like a prophetic minister named Jill Austin.

I headed to YouTube to find a video of hers to compare your voice with because of the striking similarity and I ended up finding a couple of mind blowing videos so I had to be sure and say thanks!

Concerning the thread topic, you and the OP both made some powerful observations.

I read some where that the masses that are being fooled by master illusionists AKA 'kitsunes' in Japan.

I am beginning to believe that all of the hatred and anger you mentioned is all part of an elaborate illusion that TPTB use as a weapon to keep us distracted and fighting with each other in order to isolate, alienate, and plant seeds of distrust.

The end result is that instead of becoming a united and collaborating civilization, we are divided and conquered.

The quotes below elaborate on this:

The Ruling Elite are in conflict with the citizens in America. They simply don’t represent us. These elected officials use the Left v. Right battle to keep the citizens distracted with partisan politics to keep us from holding them accountable for their self-serving decisions. For far too long, Americans have been told they exist only as members of warring camps—as Republican or Democrat, red state or blue, conservative or liberal, right or left, religious or secular, urban or rural, majority, minority and even minority/majority. It’s no coincidence that we are described by these labels—as if these labels defined us—by elites who alone stand to benefit from the very divisions they promote.

If they can convince the rest of us that we are at each others throats, on the verge of civil strife, these elites can make us believe our own neighbors are our enemies and that we have nothing in common but our hatred of each other. By herding us into these warring camps, by pitting us against one another, these elites can also distract us from the real forces tearing this society apart—the unaccountable, irresponsible political establishment that now presumes to govern in our name, with no concern for anything but its own interests. By sowing these seeds of distrust, they divide and conquer, and for too long, they have succeeded.

selfgovern.com...

Would-be global rulers cannot physically control six and a half billion humans. Therefore, they must use secrecy and deceit. Keep the human herd ignorant and fighting with each other. Divide and conquer – it’s the oldest tactic in the book. And it’s relatively easy if you control the major academic institutions, the political parties and the major mass media (a mere five multinational corporations with interlocking directorships today control everything we see and hear. ~ Jim Marrs

Do The Global Elite Conceal Ancient Aliens?

The Hegelian dialectic is the framework for guiding our thoughts and actions into conflicts that lead us to a predetermined solution. If we do not understand how the Hegelian dialectic shapes our perceptions of the world, then we do not know how we are helping to implement the vision for the future.

Hegel's dialectic is the tool which manipulates us into a frenzied circular pattern of thought and action. Every time we fight for or defend against an ideology we are playing a necessary role in Marx and Engels' grand design to advance humanity into a dictatorship of the proletariat. The synthetic Hegelian solution to all these conflicts can't be introduced unless we all take a side that will advance the agenda. nord.twu.net...

The synthetic Hegelian solution to all these conflicts can't be introduced unless we all take a side that will advance the agenda. ~ Niki Rapaana

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   

deadlyhope, you may enjoy listening to this PODcast of mine... From 10 years ago: files.abovetopsecret.com...

Good stuff.

You voice is fantastic, you should do voice work if you are not already doing so.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Let's step up, fellow members. We are better than this.

No were not.

Human beings are a inherently flawed creation.

Therefore anything we create will be flawed.

No 'ideals' can change the fundamental nature of humans.

All the grand idealism in the world can't stand up to our true nature.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

You can keep your cynical views and I will keep my hopeful views.

The place I live is peaceful. Beautiful scenery, good people, people look out for each other, people show up with random meals and money to families they know are in need. We have local farmers and ranches and truly small businessman not looking to get ahead of their neighbors. I really just wish more of the nation was like this place.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 12:06 AM
link   
we're a bunch of misfits

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: deadlyhope
We cant be all things to all people.............but we can try. I call it ...trying to give a crap.
One can either be part of the problem or part of the solution.
Like Captain Planet used to say........the choice is yours.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join