It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Merkaba - can anyone tell me more

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

This video might help. I highly recommend it, its entertaining if nothing else.

I watched this.

Nearly everything in it is historically inaccurate or completely scientifically wrong. Not to mention the tremendous misunderstanding of cultures and religions.

I prefer Tolkien's fiction to this one. At least his books don't pretend to be true and are more consistent.

edit on 19/12/2015 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: TzarChasm

This video might help. I highly recommend it, its entertaining if nothing else.

I watched this.

Nearly everything in it is historically inaccurate or completely scientifically wrong. Not to mention the tremendous misunderstanding of cultures and religions.

I prefer Tolkien's fiction to this one. At least his books don't pretend to be true and are more consistent.

Were you trying to be ironic, or...?

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

for myself.. it had all the bits and pieces that i questioned but seeing that interconnected was just really cool in a cute way but it just made the message simple to understand .. there is absolutely no doubt from me there is tons and tons of work and research behind this.. what i love most is that people all over the world back then even without internet asked themselves the same things. being online was more like a confirmation that you are not alone coming to “just an absurd conclusion on your own or without some type on logical real fact reference ” people pop up out of the blue like you here for example and confirm similarities.. but yea i absolutely loved it.. i never had it all pieced liked that together in front of me.. its all real.. like two totally quick things the place they described in egypt underground they have just opened that section for tourists when we went here for holidays we visited hat particular tunnel before you enter security specifically instructed us no cameras allowed i sneaked it in had it on a string around my neck holding it under a shirt i took a photo of what they told us cant be photographed in like split seconds i don’t recall anything blanking out time wise but yeah that camera in my hands and around my neck suddenly just vanished.. the other thing the polar shift.. there was a group of scientist who had it published from overseas in our private newsletters and there was a massive scandal and a huge laws suit for publishing that story but it was too late people read it just tv news totally bashed it for nonsense .. sooo many stories and we all have them and also sooo many

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Layaly

It's mumbo jumbo

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

what is

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join