It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Merkaba - can anyone tell me more

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   
It is something I never heard of until today .. I am reading but it's brand new information to me so I would love to hear from anyone who knows more (has more experience if that's the right phrase)..

The merkaba is perhaps one of the most accurate representations humanity has of divine energy. It spins, it flows, it grows in all directions at all times. It balances and harmonizes, and takes you where you want to be, into the life you are wanting. It does this both in the physical and the spiritual dimensions: yes, you can actually travel with the merkaba. Or you can use it to become who you want to be. The merkaba is the infinite circulating flow of the divine trinity and the four directions, the four elements. It is all, all at once.” ~ Eden

edenisnow.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Layaly

I wrote this OP a few weeks back, maybe it will help!

I have been a highly spiritual being for most of this lifetime, but this kicked it up another notch for me. I am not religious by any means and even though I was raised in a Jewish household, I was never exposed to this in a Jewish way. There is an obvious correlation with the Star Of David and the symbolism of the Mer-Ka-Ba, but that is just coincidence to me as it relates to my exposure to either. The term merkaba was never used in my religious classes and was never spoken of in my home or any of my friends homes either. If it was spoken in any Hebrew form I was never aware of it then either.

Mer-Ka-Ba and The Awakening; My Journey to the NOW!

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

oh you're sweet thank you will look at it now

edit on 18-12-2015 by Layaly because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Good luck on your journey!

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   

There is a Merkaba atop a synagogue I often see

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: artistpoet

Maybe, but it has never been referred to as anything other than the Star Of David.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   

The Merkaba I see is a three dimensional sculpture
Of course it represents the Star of David which is two dimensional
I just found it interesting when I saw it

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: artistpoet

Aww hello
you have blacked out your avi I thought you bailed out on ats glad to see you are here

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   

"The SACRED POTATO is perhaps one of the most accurate representations humanity has of divine energy. It spins, it flows, it grows in all directions at all times. It balances and harmonizes, and takes you where you want to be, into the life you are wanting. It does this both in the physical and the spiritual dimensions: yes, you can actually travel with the SACRED POTATO. Or you can use it to become who you want to be. The SACRED POTATO is the infinite circulating flow of the divine trinity and the four directions, the four elements. It is all, all at once.” - chr0naut.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

oh lol oh nooo ... it's FRYday (god sorry but I had hot potatoes and lillipads in my head all day) mAn

actually it took me so f*** long I was really trying to think about the potato reference I was just about to google it .. Oh no seriously

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Why thank you ...

I was asked by mods to not use black on black re my username ... as others could not see it

I had done that on purpose but respected the mods request

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Layaly

oh lol oh nooo ... it's FRYday (god sorry but I had hot potatoes and lillipads in my head all day) mAn

actually it took me so f*** long I was really trying to think about the potato reference I was just about to google it .. Oh no seriously

Being the season for it, have you tried the elixir of SACRED POTATO? Mixed with orange juice it makes a very palatable drink.

Zazdarovje!

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   

omg that's hilarious

Nazdravie!

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Merkaba basically means "Lightbody"; Mer-ka-bah means Light-spirit-body. Ascended masters supposedly turn their self into light - a merkaba - which enables them to travel. For me, the merkaba is one of the occult horses of the west or elephants of the east, and is thusly not just a part of Jewish mystisism but spans beyond to far more older sources like Hinduism and the ancient study of the Kundalini energies.

-MM
edit on 18-12-2015 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I am new to the mysteries of this study.

I have a small tiny crystal matrix made of opalite that is a beautiful and gentle meditation effect, as well as the motion activation and it's symbolism.

There is so much to the studies, that I cannot express properly, but I wish you a beautiful meditation on the conceptualizations of the Merkabah and it's various attributes.

Namaste.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   
This video might help. I highly recommend it, its entertaining if nothing else.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

what you wrote.. other then the first sentence was nowhere said. so your reply is very much appreciated thank you

can I ask..
What is your personal experience ? I am super curious why you chose it as a username too

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

thank you
your reply is so nicely calming and just weirdly super relaxing
I forgot where I was somehow.. thank you

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

This video might help. I highly recommend it, its entertaining if nothing else.

I don't know what else to say other than thank you for posting that
I am speechless right now all I have is 'wow'

I apologise for not saying thank you sooner I wanted to come back when I've seen it all properly:/ I should have said somethings.. But yeah that is possibly the best thing I ve seen

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 05:57 AM
link   

I can tell you this to enable you to do some more research on your own; the two triangles in the Star of David - which coincidently is the Jewish mystisism's merkaba symbol too - means the union of the male and the female aspects of your life force, whereas the upward pointing triangle is the male symbol and the downwards pointing triangle is the female. In the far east this is called Ying & Yang, Ida & Pingala in India, the Sun & Moon in astrology, and Boaz & Jachin in Judasim. In the christian bible the merkaba is called Jacob's Ladder. If you disregard the veil that is religion - which is mainly put in place to hide the true occult "sciences" from the many Jack's of the world and to act as a transport medium for occult symbology - the merkaba is all about rising ones spiritual energies to such an extent that the illusion of (what is commonly called) reality start to break down; thusly enabling the illuminated to influence reality directly(magic).

There are several occult methods of travel available to the adept within the occult arts, in the West these are called "horses" and in the east they are called "elephants" when hidden within religious symbology. The merkaba is only one of these horses, there are others like the Buraq which enables the adept to travel miles on land with a single step, and other horses that enables the adept to travel wast distances in an instance using water as the medium.

-MM
edit on 19-12-2015 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join