It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientist and pilots set out to test Chemtrails phenomenon

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: mrthumpy

Really? What did he have to say about that?

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: waynos

Really? What did he have to say about that?

Oops it was on his way back from Istanbul - these conmen get so many free holidays it's hard to keep up.

He didn't have a lot to say about it really, just that Turkish Airlines appeared to have been busted spraying aerosols while he was on board and posted a video on his Facebook page. That's it, didn't kick up a fuss with the crew or attempt to inspect the plane or get any samples

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: payt69

Unfortunately not all $cience is an exact science due to the monetary connections

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: superluminal11
a reply to: payt69

Unfortunately not all $cience is an exact science due to the monetary connections

That's not the only thing preventing people from conducting proper science though. People often have a vested interest in the outcome of a certain experiment, which is the case in the subject of this topic.

What if it turns out that contrails are just clouds made of H2O after all? Do you think Herndon and Murphy come out and admit that they've been wrong all along?

I don't think so either. But anyway.. it seems that isn't going to happen anyway, since the experiment as it is outlined in the OP is doomed to fail.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Nice, let's give the scientists name and his teams too. Hope we hear from him again lol. Anyway, maybe they can use those new jetpacks that were said to fly by a passenger plane?

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 05:34 AM
link   

let me guess - no flight number - no aircraft number .........................

etc etc etc

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

let me guess - no flight number - no aircraft number .........................

etc etc etc

Just a short video of a trail outside his window

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 04:28 AM
link   

typical - why am i not surprised

hint - for the chemtrail proponents reading this :

your champion couldnt even get the ID details of a plane he was on at the time - says a lot for his investigative abilities and dedication - does he actually believe in it ?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join