It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Appears To Call The Shots As Nations Negotiate Syria Plan

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: intrptr

Stalin was russian and is celebrated under Putin who wants to re-establish russia as big as the ussr!

Stalin? are you really so "low" as to pick up "stalin" as an argument here? Do you comprehend what the "hitler" and "stalin" arguments are called? reducto et stupidum.

Let me tell you , from "where" you are talking ... The US has over the last two decades caused the deaths of over half a million children in Iraq, as well as millions of people ... without cause. George Bush, Tony Blair, and their cohorts ... are leaders who are "hiding" under the skirt of a USA-Europe deal around WWII, where the US cannot be brought to Justice for their crimes against humanity. Except this deal, was a "carte blanch" for WWII, under which crimes against humanity have been committed and "hidden" from scrutiny, such as torture at guantanamo, abu grahib. Something that is profoundly forbidden under all UN charters.

So, in essence ... the people of Great Britain and the US ... are rogue states, that harbor criminals, mass murderers who have committed crimes against humanity.

You think your argument on bringing up "hitler" or "stalin" is anything but a sheer joke?

edit on 18/12/2015 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad
Basically all we have here is Coalition agreeing to settle the Assad question after ISIS. And Russia agreeing to the US plan of letting the Syrians decide if Assad goes. Which we no how that will go.

You have the US wanting ISIS dealt with faster and Russia seeing unless they plan propping up Assad forever he is doomed. ISIS dies, Assad goes, the rebels form a unity government, Russia gets to leave while Assad is in power and gets some arms deal for the future. Everybody wins. Well except maybe the Alawites who will likely be punished some how for supporting Assad, Iran who has Russia giving away the store without them and Assad of course.

Assad has repeatedly stated he wants the Syrian people to decide in an election if he stays or goes, it's his plan, but only after IS is removed from the picture and after a political system is formed which includes the legitimate Syrian opposition (not the jihadists, IS). Putin and Assad are already working on plans for developing Syria's off-shore oil/gas wealth. I can only guess that if the West has agreed to shape up and knock off the covert crap they may have been offered access, too, which is the why of the turn around on the U.S./Kerry's part.

edit on 18-12-2015 by tweetie because: added some words

edit on 18-12-2015 by tweetie because: added more words for clarity

edit on 18-12-2015 by tweetie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: bjarneorn

originally posted by: Peeple

Stalin was russian and is celebrated under Putin who wants to re-establish russia as big as the ussr!

Stalin? are you really so "low" as to pick up "stalin" as an argument here? Do you comprehend what the "hitler" and "stalin" arguments are called? reducto et stupidum.

Let me tell you , from "where" you are talking ... The US has over the last two decades caused the deaths of over half a million children in Iraq, as well as millions of people ... without cause. George Bush, Tony Blair, and their cohorts ... are leaders who are "hiding" under the skirt of a USA-Europe deal around WWII, where the US cannot be brought to Justice for their crimes against humanity. Except this deal, was a "carte blanch" for WWII, under which crimes against humanity have been committed and "hidden" from scrutiny, such as torture at guantanamo, abu grahib. Something that is profoundly forbidden under all UN charters.

So, in essence ... the people of Great Britain and the US ... are rogue states, that harbor criminals, mass murderers who have committed crimes against humanity.

You think your argument on bringing up "hitler" or "stalin" is anything but a sheer joke?

OUTSTANDING POST!

Never let them forget their sins

For they are known by their works

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Putin rewrites history, Stalin is now mostly seen as strong leader. source
Communism defeated itself, as seen in China.
NATO existed long before Putin was in power. Neighbouring countries like Ukraine want protection, because it is Putin who has expansion plans!
Unbelievable how some got it all backwards.
Just as there was a revolution from syrians against Assad, that's how this mess started.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: bjarneorn

Why don't you go back and read what comment i was answering?
And i am german, so i am in the lucky position to be part of the axis of evil, as Bush put it when the war on terror started...

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Double

edit on 19-12-2015 by Peeple because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Thank you, I know what the news media says.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest
a reply to: Willtell

I think this whole thing is going to explode in America's face. Russia has already cornered USA into an agreement to uncover the flow of money to ISIS. Once its proven that America has participated, America will become the public enemy. I think Russia is setting America up.

This is one of the exact reasons we don't need an Obama 2.0 (AKA, Hilary Clinton or Bernie Sanders). America has become the laughing stock and enemy of the western world since Obama took office.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Sorry.. This kinda belongs in the ranting section but I don't want to write a whole new topic for this xp

I think the talk kinda went like this:

Kerry: Now you listen you damn post-communist state leader. We w...

Putin: shush for a sec and just listen. THEN talk...
I kinda like the idea of some countries being allied in toppling down a legitimate chosen leader in a foreign country for like say... Syria? And thinking by doing so, it is using defence while it is clearly an offensive act.
Now what if i tell these guys behind me to bring you over to a nice warm hotelroom where you can stay for the rest of your life on our expenses! (Refering to jailcell :p)
And send some Dimitri's to have some fun talks with ya?
And together with that, a phonecall from me to my friends telling them that we will go to your country and do what you've been doing to syria to get rid of Assad?
Please tell me that that is justified as it is exactly the same as your country does in an act of "defence"?

Kerry: uur.. uhmmm yikes.. Please mister ppppuuu.. Put.. PutIn Topleader of them all, plz accept my apologies for starting off this conversation so rude. I had a terrible flight and am in a bad temper. Please don't take it personal?!
By the way, are you sitting comfy? Mason (his head of security) get me the best champagne out of the plane i forgot to take this present for our strong ally in the fight in this thing called terrorism! We must end it all mister Putin. These terrorist! Because of them unfortunatly we need to strip down our constitution and limit freedoms.
Champange to celebrate when we get an agreement to topple all these horrible terrorists! Pst off the record, can you cover my ass when tshtf? And I'll co-operate in any ways possible mister Putin! @ your service sir!

Meanwhile at the golfcourse under the whitehouse, Obama: (thinkingcloud: Hope Kerry understands how serious we are and that mr Putin know he needs to back down! Man kerry if you f*k this up. I'll need to go to the big man again and my ass will be bruised!)

Putin: Now boy, go fetch to your master and tell him the great news about us now working together. And I'm sure that your man will agree with your stance about me taking the lead in all this terrorfights!
I'm ex intellidude so I'm badass! Obama was only smoking weed and playing ball with jay-z while I was riding bears and doing " look ma no hands" push ups!
I kick but! He give's arround free mobiles

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   
www.counterpunch.org...

Indeed, according to this op-ed, Kerry is desperate to save face and terrorists lives in Syria

The Syrian Army has also made great strides in capturing the area along the Turkish border. On Tuesday, the 103rd Brigade of the Republican Guard – in coordination with the National Defense Forces (NDF) took full control over the strategic Al-Nuba Mountains after a ferocious week-long battle with Jabhat Al-Nusra. Once the Latakia offensive is concluded, the Turkish border will be sealed and it will be impossible for terrorists to come and go as they please. That, in turn will lead to a long mop up operation within Syria itself

We don’t, of course, get this news in the mainstream Western press because it is totally controlled and they don’t like news that Syria and Russia is exterminating the US’ proxy terrorists.

The Syrian Army has also made great strides in capturing the area along the Turkish border. On Tuesday, the 103rd Brigade of the Republican Guard – in coordination with the National Defense Forces (NDF) took full control over the strategic Al-Nuba Mountains after a ferocious week-long battle with Jabhat Al-Nusra. Once the Latakia offensive is concluded, the Turkish border will be sealed and it will be impossible for terrorists to come and go as they please. That, in turn will lead to a long mop up operation within Syria itself.

So it seems Kerry has gone to Russia announcing the US reversal in policy:

The US is “not seeking regime change in Syria”?

So now that the US’ jihad proxies and Turkey are getting beaten in Syria all of a sudden the US wants to make a deal!

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Except for the fact Assad cant be a part of the new government. So technically Russia gave in.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join