It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bernie Sanders suspended from DNC Voter files

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: amicktd

originally posted by: DBCowboy
This only benefits Hillary. So it stands to reason to ask how much actual power she has?

The power of the law makers.

And people still think their tiny little vote will make a difference.

Scary all around, imho.

Preaching to the choir. I used to be that guy on ATS that didn't vote. Bernie Sanders is the only politician running for President that I have ever backed, because of his policies. So I will give it a shot and cast him my vote.
edit on 18-12-2015 by amicktd because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: amicktd

My only problem with voting is that we're selecting from a group pre-chosen for us by PAC's, DNC, GOP. I don't see a big change if it was Hillary or even Cruz.

If I vote, I'll probably waste it on a 3rd party candidate.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlaskanDad
They say any publicity is good publicity and considering how MSM has been trying to leave Sanders out of the headlines this could actually help by putting him in the national spotlight!

It could even draw more viewers to the Dem's upcoming debate to watch Bernie!

Go Bernie!

Oh, Bernie.

Every four years, the same crap. Cheap campaign rhetoric, making the voters feel all warm and fuzzy, meanwhile the real story lies in all the backroom deals being made, the handshakes under the table, etc. And obviously, once elected it's basically the same story: "Well, I wanted to shut Guantanamo but... But... those damn Republicans! Ya know? God Bless America."

How do so many people not realize that these are scumbag politicians with long track records of selling out? With the NSA dragnet in place, do you really think that there's a single politician in this country that isn't bought and paid for? Blackmail is almost certainly the primary intent for domestic spying. If you own a president... Imagine that power. Now imagine owning half the politicians in an entire country. Now look outside, and realize that it's no dream.

Case in point - this is what you can expect from Sanders. 

www.targetliberty.com...

A nice quote: "If you keep seeking a leader, you'll keep getting a master." Grow up, please. The country you're selling to scumbags is shared by others who don't appreciate your abysmally low standards.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Son of Will

Your assumption that the two party political system we have is failing is correct.

But no matter what spin you put on your opinionated propaganda,

Bernie is the man!!!

Go Bernie!

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

thehill.com...

Again, they knew...it is all about the timing of when to drop the bombs on the candidates...

Michael Briggs, a Sanders campaign spokesman, told ABC News that the “vendor who runs the DNC's voter file program continues to make serious errors” and that the “the firewall between the data of different Democratic campaigns” has failed “on more than one occasion.”

and as someone else says...'the firewall went down'...well, either that means they were actively trying to hack it and found a way or someone let them in. This is so far from how real computers/servers work it is pathetic they attempt this garbage. Like Hill's servers...deflection...and the ability to have something to MAYBE talk about in the debates.
edit on 12pm31pmf0000002015-12-18T15:56:35-06:000335 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
The DNC HATES this guy.

Hillary must've put in a call to her gal pal Whatshername-shultz.

Agreed. I'm trying to figure out if the RNC hates Trump. He was never the preferred candidate but they don't seem to be hating on him as much as the DNC on Sanders?

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

The DNC HATES this guy.

Agreed. I'm trying to figure out if the RNC hates Trump. He was never the preferred candidate but they don't seem to be hating on him as much as the DNC on Sanders?

I think the RNC definitely hates Trump...but hates Cruz even more.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   

The DNC HATES this guy.

Interesting...you may be right, but my perception is they Wanted Bush, then Rubio and Cruz would be third choice.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   

The DNC HATES this guy.

Interesting...you may be right, but my perception is they Wanted Bush, then Rubio and Cruz would be third choice.

Rubio, yes...but NEVER Cruz.

EDIT:
Believe it or not, the RNC hates the TEA Party more than Trump.
edit on 18-12-2015 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: Baldryck

I am going to go out on a limb and say it was dropped on purpose and the staffer was baited toward the information. This is the start of the smear campaign from within the DNC to stop him.

I agree! That was exactly my first thought when I saw the headline, and reading the circumstances leaves me no doubt.

I'd love it if Bernie went 3rd party or independent... let the DNC feel the Bern!

That would be an interesting twist!

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

He is fine with the GOP...

www.politico.com...

Follow the money.

edit on 12pm31pmf0000002015-12-18T16:17:37-06:000437 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

That you'd want him to act like all the asshole mudslinging politicians rather than one with integrity, and a plan, who cares about the issues and communicating those issues with we the people.

Like I said I think it was a strategical folly on his part and I never said for him to be an arsehole like you suggest.

However Hillary needed and had to answer for her lack of judgement in regards to that issue as a presidential candidate. Especially when corruption is the biggest issue we face in DC. It was fair game and the Bern flamed out on that first debate.

Corruption is the only issue that should be discussed as everything else ailing this country is just the symptoms of corruption.

I guess when the DNC picks there candidate we will see if Bernie strategy was a good one. I think it was not because they allowed for Hillary to recover and bounce back when they could have kept her down for her questionable judgement during the email server scandal and taking it off the table.

edit on 481231America/ChicagoFri, 18 Dec 2015 16:48:18 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: amicktd

I guess we will see once the DNC picks there candidate if Bernies strategy was a good one.

I hope I'm wrong because I cant stand the Clintons.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

If I vote, I'll probably waste it on a 3rd party candidate.

The only truly waste of a vote is voting for a DNC or GOP candidate. We have tried that for centuries and the same issues that existed back then still exist today. The same winners back then are also the winners today ,those with the deepest pockets (Oligopolies) .

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   
What a CROOK.

Sanders DOES NOT make $600k a day in donations.

The 12-page lawsuit filed with the U.S. Court for the District of Columbia claims that the loss of access to the voter file amounts to “damage and financial losses ... that are incapable of precise calculation, but exceed $600,000.00 per day.” It argues that the “loss of DNC support could significantly disadvantage, if not cripple, a Democratic candidate’s campaign for public office.”

thehill.com...

Seems Sanders is acting like some billionaire Oligarch that didn't get his way.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Baldryck

I remember when a democratic official in Ohio took the fall for the Obama campaign, in 2008, when the Ohio Department of Jobs and Family Services (ODJFS) database was breached to smear 'Joe the Plumber.' But that ends what the media reported. They failed to report that this is the same database that houses all ODJFS recipients' VOTER REGISTRATION INFORMATION. Surely, it is of great public interest to know that voter registration info is on an unsecure database that was used to smear a political enemy?

If the media makes a big deal of this but never mentioned that...hm.

Well, I'm sure most of us realize that things are only as scandalous as the media tells people they are.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Seriously, If Sanders REALLY wants to get back at the DNC...At the debate, he'll ask Hillary some of the hard and embarrassing questions that the DNC and the msm protects her from.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Ha! I would love it if he did. I remember Hillary bringing up slumlord Rezko and the shady side lot deal to Obama at a debate in 2008.

I enjoyed that so much.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   

IN the last debate he said he was tired of hearing about the email scandal and they both laughed....

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

IN the last debate he said he was tired of hearing about the email scandal and they both laughed....

I remember.
I thought that was foolish of him.
You can't appease a person like Hillary Clinton. She's a self-serving predator and will only see appeasement as weakness and an invitation to stab you in the back.
edit on 18-12-2015 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join