It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bernie Sanders suspended from DNC Voter files

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: amicktd

That's called 'plausible deniability' something every politician uses.

Don't think for one second Sanders is 'above' it.

You have a source for that, because I have sources for my statements.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Baldryck

I am going to go out on a limb and say it was dropped on purpose and the staffer was baited toward the information. This is the start of the smear campaign from within the DNC to stop him.

I agree! That was exactly my first thought when I saw the headline, and reading the circumstances leaves me no doubt.

I'd love it if Bernie went 3rd party or independent... let the DNC feel the Bern!

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I'd love to see him and Trump go rouge and run 3rd party since it's pretty obvious neither parties establishment plans on supporting them. I could actually have multiple choices and not feel like it's a wasted vote
edit on 18-12-2015 by EightTF3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Baldryck

I think the database should be inaccessible to all 3 campaigns for 24 hours. Give the people running the server that amount of time to make sure any glitches are gone.

It appears phone numbers were downloaded and that was documented by the Sanders campaign.

The guy who was fired should have called the DNC right away, then he could of, as he said 'download and document' if that is what he was doing. It doesn't sound like anything important was taken, but he should have known better- thus he loses his job.

The company that handles the security for the server should miss a paycheck, too.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   

UPDATE: The Sanders campaign just held a press conference accusing the DNC of trying to undermine the campaign and threatening court action today if their voter information is not released.

Go Bernie!

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: WeDemBoyz

Good on him.
He ought to just sue Clinton...SHE pretty much owns the DNC.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   
They say any publicity is good publicity and considering how MSM has been trying to leave Sanders out of the headlines this could actually help by putting him in the national spotlight!

It could even draw more viewers to the Dem's upcoming debate to watch Bernie!

Go Bernie!

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlaskanDad
They say any publicity is good publicity and considering how MSM has been trying to leave Sanders out of the headlines this could actually help by putting him in the national spotlight!

It could even draw more viewers to the Dem's upcoming debate to watch Bernie!

Go Bernie!

“The leadership of the Democratic National Committee is now actively attempting to undermine our campaign. This is unacceptable,” he [ Sanders’ campaign manager Jeff Weaver] said.

www.politico.com...

Th DNC doesn't want anyone to see their debates.
That's why they hold them on Saturday nights and only rarely advertise them.
edit on 18-12-2015 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: theMediator

Firewalls don't fail just like that, someone manually closed it and then asked the snitch to access random files to discredit Bernie's campaign.

That explanation is b$ on there part. First of all A firewall is only 1 measure of security and typically used to prevent unwanted external access to the network not an application.

Even if the firewall was down there are application and database security measures that require authentication from the users. Then within the application there are typically user restrictions as to what records they are able to view and edit.

Unless that was the worst application ever designed there is no way that a firewall was the only thing breached or that it was the only layer of security.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeDemBoyz

UPDATE: The Sanders campaign just held a press conference accusing the DNC of trying to undermine the campaign and threatening court action today if their voter information is not released.

"UPDATE: The Sanders campaign just held a press conference accusing the DNC of trying to undermine the campaign and threatening court action today if their voter information is not released."
Go Bernie!

Like I said from the first DNC Debate when Bernie gave the election to Hillary by excusing her Servergate.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 05:57 PM
Despite having 6 reasons to have won he lost it all when he gave Hillary a pass about her email scandal. That is going to come back an haunt him 6 folds. He closed a Door that he should have never closed against an opponent.

Hillary doesn't play well with others. He should have taken her down when she was down and exposed all the coincidence and conspiracies surrounding her and all the hypocrisy for acting like she protects consumers while taking millions from Oligopolies .

Unfortunately, Now she has momentum again.IMO It was a bad strategical error in the part early on their campaign.
edit on 071231America/ChicagoFri, 18 Dec 2015 15:07:46 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

They want Jeb. Wait and see.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: WeDemBoyz

"UPDATE: The Sanders campaign just held a press conference accusing the DNC of trying to undermine the campaign and threatening court action today if their voter information is not released."
Go Bernie!

Like I said from the first DNC Debate when Bernie gave the election to Hillary by excusing her Servergate.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 05:57 PM
Despite having 6 reasons to have won he lost it all when he gave Hillary a pass about her email scandal. That is going to come back an haunt him 6 folds. He closed a Door that he should have never closed against an opponent.

I honestly see Bernie's strategy a little different. I think he said that because the email issue already has national coverage. What doesn't have national coverage is that she has no substance to any of her plans. She is running off the fact that she will gain most of the female voting base. Anyone that looks into her past can see that she flip-flops all the time for political gain. I think Bernie is trying to get her to talk about the issues that are impacting the majority of Americans, because frankly it's a weak area for her in my opinion.

edit on 18-12-2015 by amicktd because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   
He prolly accidentally penetrated her wall when he tripped and fell.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Th DNC doesn't want anyone to see their debates.
That's why they hold them on Saturday nights and only rarely advertise them.

Exactly!

But having the DNC & Sanders all over the media today (Friday), will bring added attention to tomorrows (Saturday) debate.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   
This only benefits Hillary. So it stands to reason to ask how much actual power she has?

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
This only benefits Hillary. So it stands to reason to ask how much actual power she has?

The power of the law makers.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: amicktd

The power of the law makers.

And people still think their tiny little vote will make a difference.

Scary all around, imho.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Sanders campaign reported this issue right away according to the reports I heard on the radio today.
soooooo....

Scandalbait?

Would this be scandalbait-gate?

at least the story doesn't have any Trumps in it..yet

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Or how close a relationship does Hilary have with Debbie Wasserman Shultz???

OTOH I have not seen Bernies name in the headlines of Google News this year as many times as it has been today, I see this as the publicity Sanders has needed.

Sanders campaign threatens legal action against DNC

Bernie Sanders Campaign Says DNC Is Undermining It by Withholding Voter Data

edit on 18-12-2015 by AlaskanDad because: added the words: have, and many times

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

One of Bernie's selling points is he focuses on the issues, refuses to enter the mudpit, and keeps himself and his campaign clean. His focus is on what he plans to do, and how he intends to do it. He also turns down big money, and looks out for the little guy. Half of what makes him unique and special is that unlike every candidate for who knows how long, he chooses to take the high road.

Were he to jump on Hillary over that he may have hurt her in the short term, but he'd have hurt his campaign in the long term. As is, he has nothing but positive precedent in how he conducts his campaign. The second he falls to the level of the other politicians he no longer has that. What he did, by deciding to forgo the slander and instead focus on the issues is in my opinion one of the greatest moments in politics, because unlike every politician has for years Bernie took the high road.

Does Hillary deserve to be smacked down, yes of course she does, but not at the cost of Bernie's integrity. If he were to fall to the levels of the other politicians, well, then what good is he? It's because of who he is, and how he does it so many support him.

That you'd want him to act like all the asshole mudslinging politicians rather than one with integrity, and a plan, who cares about the issues and communicating those issues with we the people. You'd rather him entering a pissing contest with other politicians where the focus is each other as people rather than where each other stand on the issues.

Hillary got enough dog piling being done about that issue without Bernie needing to drop to that level as well. In fact, if there's something crazy and controversial about a candidate we'll hear about it without the other candidate having to lift a finger I guarantee it. In fact we'll hear about it til our ears bleed.

The reason why this whole incident will blow over is, Bernie has never done anything remotely dirty like this, his record speaks for itself, even if he were to have done it, and found dirt, all evidence suggests, he'd never use it, as it would tarnish the record he's worked so hard to built. It will blow over, because one thing is certain, Bernie had no active role in this occurring, his record speaks volumes in his defense.

The staffer got fired, appropriately so, and I buy not for one minute that Bernie had any active part in what happened, nor that he'd ever in a million years use any info gained in such a corrupt manner.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join