It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bernie Sanders suspended from DNC Voter files

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Bernie Sanders campaign accesses Hillary Clinton data, gets suspended from DNC voter files

Seems one of his staffers took Hillary Clinton data when the fire wall was dropped for a period of time.

But the data systems vendor that runs the program dropped the firewall for a brief period Wednesday, during which time the data was accessed.

I am going to go out on a limb and say it was dropped on purpose and the staffer was baited toward the information. This is the start of the smear campaign from within the DNC to stop him.

Side note, I am not a Sanders supporter but I see right through this. (Good on him for firing the staffer, but he and his campaign need to be more careful. I may not vote for him, but I do have respect for him).

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Don't care for either one, but to my understanding, as reported by Fox News, it was one of Sanders's staffers, who has since been fired.

Edit: Nevermind, you said that. I jumped the gun. *slaps forehead*
edit on 18-12-2015 by LSU0408 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Yes it MUST be a lie, because YOU say so.

But no... You aren't biased.

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Firewalls don't fail just like that, someone manually closed it and then asked the snitch to access random files to discredit Bernie's campaign.

I find it quite obvious.

I think it's actually good news, it removes some of my doubts of Bernie being a tool.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   
The GOP has likely laid similar traps, hoping to disqualify Trump.

Let's hope voters are so disgusted with both parties after this election cycle that third party candidates become viable. Won't hold my breath...

+16 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Funny how accessing files he shouldn't be will get Bernie in trouble but for Hillary it's all good.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: OpenMindedRealist

Let's hope voters are so disgusted with both parties after this election cycle that third party candidates become viable. Won't hold my breath...

True on both counts... I am not holding my breath either.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   
The DNC HATES this guy.

Hillary must've put in a call to her gal pal Whatshername-shultz.
edit on 18-12-2015 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bennyzilla
Funny how accessing files he shouldn't be will get Bernie in trouble but for Hillary it's all good.

Because TPTB want Hillary.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   
So Sanders pulled a Nixon.

Then 'conveniently' made patsy.

Oh yeah people!

Sanders is DA MAN!
edit on 18-12-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: theMediator

Also,if Clinton's firewall comes down like that,does that not compromise her emails? Like maybe top secret ones?

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: theMediator

Actually, from my understanding it's likely that the files were unintentionally accessed, and that the firewall had been glitchy for months, which Sander's campaign reported to the DNC. Apparently they mustn't have done anything about it.

The guy being fired is just unlucky. He might have even asked them to fire him to try and deflect some of the potential heat.

What makes me think it's a hit job is, as far as I'm aware, the MSM sources reporting on this but not Bernie's major successes, like securing more endorsements or reaching over two million donations.
edit on 18/12/2015 by Eilasvaleleyn because: Reasons

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Bernie getting access to Compromised files =Bad

Hillary compromising the country with her idiocy, private servers stored in bathrooms with multiple breaches with classified information =Meh whatever....

Freaking ridiculous

as a side note looks like Hillary has a history of having issues with keeping data safe....

How is she still a candidate?

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

That's the thing, as far as I know the files/information weren't even copied or anything. The guy saw them, probably by accident, and that's it.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baldryck

I am going to go out on a limb and say it was dropped on purpose and the staffer was baited toward the information. This is the start of the smear campaign from within the DNC to stop him.

Quite possible as it's perfect timing for Hillary due to the coming Iowa caucuses. Now his campaign will not be allowed to use its own proprietary voter contact information.

On purpsoe but by who, wouldn't put it past that is has something to do with this pointing towards Wasserman Schultz one of Hillary's puppeteers;

When asked if Sanders will call for DNC Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz to step down, the aide said, what is announced at the presser will be "driven by what happens between now and then in our conversations with the DNC."

-from the OP source

And/or the software is in charge by Nathaniel Pearlman who used to work for Hillary- see here

Message going out by the Sanders campaign has a petition is to urge Wasserman Shultz to reinstate the campaign to access the state's voter files.

edit on 18-12-2015 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Cruel irony, that Sanders stated in debate, that he "doesn't give a damn about Hillary's server."

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I agree with ridiculous.

I mean after all privacy is a concern of Sanders, and CLinton supporters.

YET Big Brother, and Big Sister has 'confidential' FILES on you all.

Things that make you go hmmmm.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   
So both Campaigns are obviously criminally incompetent.

Which one will better serve the population I wonder?

At least we now can confirm Hillary's computers are under constant attack from spys.

If the "firewall" was only "down" for a few minutes, the continuous attack-hack software must be "on" 24/7.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Cruel irony, that Sanders stated in debate, that he "doesn't give a damn about Hillary's server."

He doesn't...he cares about the issues with America. Hillary is currently under investigation for the email scandal. Why would Bernie care about her private server? He is known to not use attacks against other candidates for political gain.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: amicktd

That's called 'plausible deniability' something every politician uses.

Don't think for one second Sanders is 'above' it.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join