It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Patriots" that support Donald Trump; are nothing but bigots that need an education.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: whyamIhere

Don't be so afraid of Trump ideas. We should probably get used to it.

Not really.

If Trump became presidents all his ideas will be blocked by a pissed off congress.

Only way he will get his ideas through will be by ignoring them......

He will call them out. Expose all their lies.

At least, that's the dream.

In the end more gridlock...Which is fine with me.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Blazemore2000

You should read Trumps book and it explains his thoughts and how he will get things done. Seriously.

If you know your enemies and know yourself, you will not be imperiled in a hundred battles... if you do not know your enemies nor yourself, you will be imperiled in every single battle.

Trump is offering nothing but to restore core values. No promises. Straight talk. He does not need to know every nuance as he will surround himself with who he chooses and not who the PAC's choose. He is not a business failure as the MSM wants you to think. He filed 11 to restructure. to find a solution. He has made business deals on almost every continent.

The wall? Once we stop funding to Syria we can build it ourselves if needed. Stop immigration,no, but a pause is needed.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Eh... sorry... that's a Sun Tzu quote ... not a Trump quote.
edit on 19-12-2015 by Blazemore2000 because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-12-2015 by Blazemore2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Really? Is it? for f$%$ sake I know that. I was trying to use it to explain that you should know your enemy, who obviously is Trump and his supporters to you. I was not quoting his book...

I could also give you the "opinions are like"...well, you should know this one too....

You are the epitome of one who points out where someone is wrong, or corrects 'gramer' but for the life of them could not come up with a unique idea...

edit on 12pm31pmf0000002015-12-19T14:55:01-06:000201 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I'm kinda new here. Not to change the subject but is liberal bashing of anyone who has a different point of view than them the norm here? I've seen quite a few threads here like this.
edit on 19-12-2015 by Surveyor7 because: sp

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

You are the epitome of one who points out where someone is wrong, or corrects 'gramer' but for the life of them could not come up with a unique idea...

It's grammar btw. I also correct spelling. You're welcome.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   

spellin nazis are frowned upon on ATS.

just a friendly note

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Really? Is it? for f$%$ sake I know that. I was trying to use it to explain that you should know your enemy, who obviously is Trump and his supporters to you. I was not quoting his book...

I could also give you the "opinions are like"...well, you should know this one too....

Some people just want to complain and criticize. It's their nature.

Some of us look for solutions. It's our nature. That's OK.

People got so invested in Obama and his Administration's lies they quit thinking.

Now it's all going away. All of it. Now, all they have is shrill attacks and disinformation.

Most long for Bernie. Pretending their Party has a fair nomination process.

Bernie has no chance. This Dog and Pony Show is fooling nobody.

I hope they enjoy voting for the 40 year insider...Hillary

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Thx. I appreciate the heads up. Having said that, it occurs to me that they'll probably frown upon my thanking you too

C'est la vie I guess.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: GrantedBail
You guys kill me. You think in such small circles. You never see the big picture. Blows my mind. That we have illegal immigrants is because they are being hired and abused by companies, I might add in every single sector of the argriculture corporations. They come here because they are welcomed by companies that love slave labor. They house them in inhumane conditions, work them 24/7 and pay them way below minumun wage.

So how did that happen?? Ever thought about that?? It is because industry wants slave labor. In DC bureaucrats dont
GAF as long as their pots are filled by the lobbyists.

Come on; tell me how the Mexicans are taking your IT jobs, your professional sales jobs???

Oh I guess you want to work at freaking Taco Bell and you got one uped by a Sanchez

Incorrect.

I've been in Los Angeles for 40 years and know the Illegals' games in and out.

Less than 4% of them 'work in the fields'. This whole fantasy that they are 'slaving' is a lie.

Many make good money landscaping. $25-30 a pop for a single yard, multiplied by 50-100 houses weekly.

The 'slave' labor is in construction a a day laborer. They're the ones getting gyped. But even in that industry there are many making at least $15 an hour and undercutting Journerymen...especially finish work like drywall or painting or bricklaying.

Outside of that many are in HVAC, hired for major companies as Cable Installers, almost every textile machinist downtown Los Angeles is an Illegal.

Chefs, pool installers, painters (HUGE), Boeing machinists...yes BOEING and many Aerospace Corporations hire them here.

They even own businesses....you don't need to be a citizen to actually own and run a business here and get a license for resale.

Yes, it' the business owners fore hiring them, but who wouldn't when you can UNDERCUT a guy who does the same task by 30-50% of his wages? All this stuff about "poor them" is BUNK.

And calling Trump supporters (which I am NOT one) "Bigots" because they know these truths, is not going to earn you friends because #1....you fell into a lie...#2 You are GUILTING people for wanting borders and good wages.....#3 you're showing ignorance on a major topic.

You're the type of person that BRINGS Trump votes.

Thanks??
edit on 19-12-2015 by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   

HAHAHAHA...I knew it. My god you are gullible. That was sarcasm....

Not a single unique thought. Just sucking on the tit of the left and all of the rhetoric it gives. Throw your vote to either of the controlled candidates and i am sure you will sleep better at night.

I learned long ago that when someone says they do not understand or corrects your grammar/sentence structure they are lost and confused in the argument they started.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Surveyor7

Yes, it is. Talk bad about the LGBT and you will get banned...

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

This is very true as not all immigrants are veggie pickers. They watch what goes on at a job site. And when a contractor can hire 3 under the table for the same price as a union worker with no benefits they do.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   
And P.S. "IT jobs" and most "tech service" jobs are outsourced to India or the Philippines, to 16 year olds that work for TECH FARMS and PROGRAMMING farms, who know how to code when they are 12 years old.

Especially THIS place www.upwork.com... many of my colleagues outsource globally.

So don't worry, those jobs are GONE more every day, not by Illegals.

And they work for $3-$4 an hour....as a PROGRAMMER.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   

This is very true as not all immigrants are veggie pickers. They watch what goes on at a job site. And when a contractor can hire 3 under the table for the same price as a union worker with no benefits they do.

Do you know, that even right here in Los Angeles, film crews hire them? Because they undercut SAG workers?

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain

originally posted by: GrantedBail
You guys kill me. You think in such small circles. You never see the big picture. Blows my mind. That we have illegal immigrants is because they are being hired and abused by companies, I might add in every single sector of the argriculture corporations. They come here because they are welcomed by companies that love slave labor. They house them in inhumane conditions, work them 24/7 and pay them way below minumun wage.

So how did that happen?? Ever thought about that?? It is because industry wants slave labor. In DC bureaucrats dont
GAF as long as their pots are filled by the lobbyists.

Come on; tell me how the Mexicans are taking your IT jobs, your professional sales jobs???

Oh I guess you want to work at freaking Taco Bell and you got one uped by a Sanchez

Incorrect.

I've been in Los Angeles for 40 years and know the Illegals' games in and out.

Less than 4% of them 'work in the fields'. This whole fantasy that they are 'slaving' is a lie.

Many make good money landscaping. $25-30 a pop for a single yard, multiplied by 50-100 houses weekly.

The 'slave' labor is in construction a a day laborer. They're the ones getting gyped. But even in that industry there are many making at least $15 an hour and undercutting Journerymen...

Outside of that many are in HVAC, hired for major companies as Cable Installers, almost every textile machinist downtown Los Angeles is an Illegal.

Chefs, pool installers, painters (HUGE), Boeing machinists...yes BOEING and many Aerospace Corporations hire them here.

They even own businesses....you don't need to be a citizen to actually own and run a business here and get a license for resale.

Yes, it' the business owners fore hiring them, but who wouldn't when you can UNDERCUT a guy who does the same task by 30-50% of his wages? All this stuff about "poor them" is BUNK.

And calling Trump supporters (which I am NOT one) "Bigots" because they know these truths, is not going to earn you friends because #1....you fell into a lie...#2 You are GUILTING people for wanting borders and good wages.....#3 you're showing ignorance on a major topic.

You're the type of person that BRINGS Trump votes.

Thanks??

That is 100% correct.

I wish I would of wrote that.

Let's see anyone argue these points...

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Sorry to inform you, but it doesn't take rhetoric of any kind to point out the idiotic and impractical nature of most of Trump's ideas. Or to point out how ignorant the people who support him are. All it takes is logic and an understanding of the real world. Trump's going to build a wall to stop illegal immigration! Trump's going to end gangs! Trump will end ISIS and government corruption in one fell swoop! LOL

Give me a break... sell your tripe fantasies elsewhere... I'm not buying, as my brain still functions.

Why would I trust Trump as leader of the free world? He's nothing but a douchebag infested hairpiece. It's not even a good hairpiece.... he can't even get that right.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   
And many store and restaurant owners in about a 4 mile radius around downtown Los Angeles are not here Legally.

They come here, save up, buy a crappy restaurant under a friend or family member's name or even their own (You don't need to be a citizen to buy real estate) and they erect their own City States overnight.

MOST of the vendors on Alvera Street downtown cannot speak a lick of English, but run little 'huts' and 'shack' which net them thousands per day because of foot traffic.

And I didn't even mention the wholesalers that I have to compete against in MY business, that take their CRAP to the Swap Meet and make $800-$1000 a day.

"Poor them"......huh?

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Do you know, that even right here in Los Angeles, film crews hire them? Because they undercut SAG workers?

Film crews aren't SAG. IATSE is the crews union. SAG/AFTRA is for performers. I'm a member of both.

Don't hire scabs.

Union proud...Union Strong

edit on 19-12-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Film crews aren't SAG. IATSE is the crews union. SAG/AFTRA is for performers. I'm a member of both.

Don't hire scabs.

Union proud...Union Strong

Correct, I got the Union wrong, but they still hire Illegals as scabs. If you live and work here, or are in the industry, you KNOW they do.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join