It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Patriots" that support Donald Trump; are nothing but bigots that need an education.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
No, I just don't like you very much.

You see, life is about choices. While you sit where ever that may be.

Absolutely nothing you could say matters to me or has any meaning to me.

I live on the beach married to an important scientist racing my string of Throughbreds.

Choices....I choose to ignore your pointless questions.

Awww....You don't like me. That's too bad now isn't it. I don't like you either. But that really has nothing to do with the conversation now does it.

If you can't even give a reason for the things you say I suggest you don't say them then. Because, you know, someone might come along and Call You Out!!! Remember, that's what this country needs right??? Someone to call out others on their BS!!!

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Wrong thread, was just trying to inject some Xmas cheer into the thread
edit on 18-12-2015 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Yes, you're pro-depravity. Please continue to "defend" the DEPRAVITY of our species...

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
Wrong thread, was just trying to inject some Xmas cheer into the thread

Merry Chrimbo buddy

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: sosobad same to you my friend, have a good one

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 03:29 AM
link   
The system is corrupt. We could fix the illegal problem overnight just by copying IRS Whistle blower Informant Award program, use it to go after companies taking advantage of undocumented workers.

The IRS Whistleblower Office pays money to people who blow the whistle on persons who fail to pay the tax that they owe. If the IRS uses information provided by the whistleblower, it can award the whistleblower up to 30 percent of the additional tax, penalty and other amounts it collects.

www.irs.gov...

Fine the business $5,000 per undocumented worker, double the fine for second offense, the third offense revoke business license. Give the US citizen who reported the business 30% of the fine.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: GrantedBail
a reply to: DBCowboy

I didn't say anything respecting immigrants other than they are welcomed by the huge agricultural corporations that want more of them. They have lobbyists that pay lawmakers to look the other way. You want changes to immigration then start going after their employers.

The fact that Trump"s wives have all been immigrants proves the point that immigrants take jobs that no American will do.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: GrantedBail

I think it'd be Jeb or Marco Rubio that you'd be angry at. They want to keep immigrants coming in.

Trump wants to build a wall.

Which also wont stop immigrants.

All it will do is suck up billions , expand your government more and the illegal immigrants will either tunnel under it or sail round it.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 06:06 AM
link   
so yer saying every illegal border crosser is a responsible employee of some American company and as soon as they sneak over the border they punch in at a job and then go back over the border to sleep? there is no way any of them might have nefarious intentions right? If I gotta have a drivers license, ss#, birth certificate, id to register to vote, and abide by our laws then why is it wrong to expect immigrants to do the same? what kind of example are we showing them when we allow them to get away with breaking our laws right from the get go?

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 06:29 AM
link   
So a country that supports another country that has a walla against another country isn't racist? That being the mighty israel

If united states was in better shape I really wouldnt mind keeping all illegals in America. That being said if we weren't in such a terrible position on jobs I honestly wouldn't care. If you look back in history Rome (among other problems)
immigrated Mongolians into their city at the time. Now what happen to rome?

I just don't understand how someone should be able to hide in America if they are illegal and shouldn't be here.

Islam is another issue. Although, I'm not 100% sure on trump on this. I must admit only a small portion of the german population were nazis and look what happen to the world during ww2.

I guess I'm racist. I only have black friends and don't have a single whitey-brother/friend

I voted democratic up until now only because obama decided to cross the line between church and state.

My family is more of a union type dem but honestly they don't exist anymore and liberal is the new political democratical type

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 06:33 AM
link   
So far as I can tell the Office of the President is a Joke, a Sham, a figurehead that honestly does not have a true lick of power.

That being said I see all the candidates on both sides to be dull and lackluster with the exception of Trump.

Here is why I am at the point of supporting Trump.

I do not believe he will have any power what so ever to do anything, Congress holds that power the pres is there just to take the Blame or the Credit.

But He will be a Comedy Gold Mine that Trumps the Rest.

Second runner up in my book was the Female who got Cuckold But in all honesty she already had 8 years at the Job, we all know Bill was too busy in the Oral Office....

The Next Hilarious in my book would be Filibusterer Cruz, ooh now he is president and the Senate still wont listen to him...

The others are about Equal in my book, not much humor value...

Then you have Jeb Bush... Talk about the worst brick joke politics can have...

I vote the funnies because I know it is not something that will make a difference.

CoBaZ

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Heres my low down

Hillary =war
Jeb=war
Bernie=economcal disaster +war

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 06:41 AM
link   
OP has it all figured out and assumes all voters think like they do. I am thinking voters want tighter immigration after what is happening with ISIS. You think the silent majority wants Hillary's gun control? The shift between parties could change for a number of reasons and a year for things to actually play out. Over the last 8 years, America's cities look worst off to me. You may not like war, but that is what we have and if you don't feel somewhat vulnerable, you should.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 07:45 AM
link   

a reply to: whyamIhere

Really, do you think so??? I am laughing so hard. Only ignorant bigots get down with him. You are a minority. Never. gonna, happen. That you think so, or are even down with that shows your colors. hahaha and they are faded.

You are providing the most ignorant 'anti-trump' arguments ever.
Name calling, belittling, ect.
How do you think you will convince anyone of anything like this?

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 07:46 AM
link   

You guys kill me. You think in such small circles. You never see the big picture. Blows my mind. That we have illegal immigrants is because they are being hired and abused by companies, I might add in every single sector of the argriculture corporations. They come here because they are welcomed by companies that love slave labor. They house them in inhumane conditions, work them 24/7 and pay them way below minumun wage.

So how did that happen?? Ever thought about that?? It is because industry wants slave labor. In DC bureaucrats dont
GAF as long as their pots are filled by the lobbyists.

Come on; tell me how the Mexicans are taking your IT jobs, your professional sales jobs???

Oh I guess you want to work at freaking Taco Bell and you got one uped by a Sanchez

I'm going to assume that you have never actually looked at Trump's plans, only gone by sound bites you hear on the news, have no clue what you are talking about when it comes to IT jobs (they went to India), and are out of touch in the sense NO-ONE pays anyone under minimum wage anymore. Illegals will actually report it, because they are not afraid of being deported anymore.

But you have fun voting for Hillary and keeping the status-quo.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   

a reply to: Mandroid7

I hate Obama, Hillary, Bush, Kerry, et al My beef transcends left and right. I am over the lies and bs and wars and harm that comes to innocents. I don't like any of the politicians. I certainly don't like all of the war mongering that has taken place over the last 14 years. I am over it and I don't believe a god dang thing they say.

Perfect reason to support Trump

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I think it'd be Jeb or Marco Rubio that you'd be angry at. They want to keep immigrants coming in.

Trump wants to build a wall.

But has many illegal immigrants working for his private companies. Sounds like a hypocrite to me. He also donated money to Hillary's campaign for Senator. He has no plans and just words.

How is he going to fix the economy?

How is he going to fix immigration? Build a wall? They will dig a hole under it.

What is he going to do about corruption? Nothing, he's part of it

When is he going to talk about something constructive instead of just insult people?

Ill ask more questions when those are answered.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: amicktd

Here you go
Trump's plan

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: o0oTOPCATo0o

a reply to: Mandroid7

I hate Obama, Hillary, Bush, Kerry, et al My beef transcends left and right. I am over the lies and bs and wars and harm that comes to innocents. I don't like any of the politicians. I certainly don't like all of the war mongering that has taken place over the last 14 years. I am over it and I don't believe a god dang thing they say.

Perfect reason to support Trump

No because he is in bed with the same politicans!

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99
a reply to: amicktd

Here you go
Trump's plan

No worth the paper is written on!

A nation without borders is not a nation. There must be a wall across the southern border.

And they will dig under it or sail around it!

UK doesnt even have a border and some how hundreds of thousands of illegals pour in. A wall? The illegals will just laugh at it!

Make Mexico Pay For The Wall

The stupidity is strong with this one.

Here how the conversation with go.

President Trump: Build a wall!

Mexican President: Non Senior *walks off*.

The whole reason Mexicans illegally immigrate is because they are broke! They wont be paying for the stupid wall of yours no matter how much trump rants and raves.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join