It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Patriots" that support Donald Trump; are nothing but bigots that need an education.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: GrantedBail

allow me to elaborate further, illegal immigration is a huge problem and as you tried to point out, that company's here are infact contributing to illegal immigration, this is true, and it can look two-sided when you have a government that caters to the lobbyists instead of it's constituents,and a corporation that hires illegals enmass all the while having a governmental policy against illegal immigration.

However, I digress you have seemed very belligerent and angry in this thread, and more so you called their jobs here "slave labor" what's the logical conclusion to "slave labor, are you pushing for better jobs for illegals, or a way to stop them from coming here illegally? I hope it's the latter

I have my problems with trump not in regards to everything he says, because quite frankly somethings that he says, are right. Others are down right hogwash even bigoted, and sexist,and bravado, I don't want a quick lipped idiot; I want a strong wise leader with precense of mind in this day and age and to me he is not the one he is a potential danger.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

He is a thousand times more qualified than Obama.

Now I am in no way saying Obama is qualified, we can all see by now that isn't true but what makes Trump so qualified?
Is it the fact he was on some #ty reality show where he gets to demean people? Or is it the couple of failed marriages? Or is it this?

He is so far out of touch with normal people that he considers his life tough when he got just a small loan of a million dollars off his father to start off. I mean the man is a walking parody

That movie was released well before trump said anything and the joke was funny, Trump not so much. Or is it the multiple bankruptcies he has filed costing a lot of people their livelihoods, is that it? Or perhaps it is the simpler one of people liking him due to the fact he feeds them crap to aliviate their fears/feed their bigotry/wanting a reality show instead of a president, whatever. Trump is a lot of things but one thing for sure is he ain't qualified.
edit on 18-12-2015 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: GrantedBail
a reply to: DBCowboy

that is a start. and a great idea. but those laws aren't enforced because of the lobbiests they hire to pay off the regulators it is so crooked.

Trump is bringing down the system you hate so much.

Instead of realizing that...You call his supporters bigots.

Now you want Hillary ? The ultimate 40 year insider ?

K

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: sosobad

He is a thousand times more qualified than Obama.

Now I am in no way saying Obama is qualified, we can all see by now that isn't true but what makes Trump so qualified?
Is it the fact he was on some #ty reality show that he gets to demean people? Or is it the couple of failed marriages? Or is it this?

He is by far so much more out of touch with normal people that he considers his life tough that he got just a small loan of a million dollars to start off. I mean the man is a parody

[yvid]zsEHSV4UEMI

That movie was released well before trump said anything and the joke was funny, Trump not so much. Or is it the multiple bankruptcies he has filed costing a lot of people their livelihoods, is that it? Or perhaps it is the simpler one of people liking him die to the fact he feeds them crap to aliviate their fears/feed their bigotry/wanting a reality show instead of a president, whatever. Trump is a lot of things it one thing for sure is he ain't qualified.

His business experience and world travel beats a Community Organizer.

I never said Trump is qualified either. Nobody really is.

The job has gotten nearly impossible for one man.
edit on 18-12-2015 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 02:07 AM
link   

bet you a thousand dollars right now it is Hillary.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 02:11 AM
link   

I can't stand Hillary. She is a neo-con war monger extrodinaire. But we are gonna get her. She already has the delegates to win the party nom. I didn't vote for this crap.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 02:12 AM
link   

bet you a thousand dollars right now it is Hillary.

You would lose...

Unless the IRS cheats for her like they did for Obama.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Sorry but he is mediocre businessman at best. He would not be around today if his father's money had not come into play. Trump is more outta touch than most other people, he hasn't had a hard day in his life money wise but yet he thinks he has had some hardknock life. He is actually pretty bad with money, Forbes reports Donald Trump is worth $4.1 billion; Trump says $10 billion. Either way, he’d be worth a lot more if he simply retired 30 years ago and put his money in an unmanaged stock fund. He is not an everyday man fighting for America, he is an out of touch billionaire that would be nowhere without daddy's money.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 02:18 AM
link   

I can't stand Hillary. She is a neo-con war monger extrodinaire. But we are gonna get her. She already has the delegates to win the party nom. I didn't vote for this crap.

I know you're pissed. We all are.

But, I am really starting to think Trump has a chance. Is he an idiot...Yes

But, he calls people out. We need a leader that calls people out, I don't know if it's Trump.

I know for damn sure it isn't Hillary.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 02:19 AM
link   

I have never read a more bigoted post than this....And you're not a Trump supporter.

People are sick of politicians, its time to do business and guess who the bloody business man is?

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

I think here is what I want to say: Illegals come here because they are enticed. They can find work in the many fields of agriculture. Whether it is in harvesting of farms, or in slaughter houses. They come invited and are even illegally brought across the border by these corportations looking for low cost labor. These companies are never punished for this illegal behaviour. They have their city, county, state lawmakers on the take. Feds look they other way. The problem is systemic.
edit on 18-12-2015 by GrantedBail because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: sosobad

Sorry but he is mediocre businessman at best. He would not be around today if his father's money had not come into play. Trump is more outta touch than most other people, he hasn't had a hard day in his life money wise but yet he thinks he is some hardknock life. He is actually pretty bad with money, Forbes reports Donald Trump is worth $4.1 billion; Trump says $10 billion. Either way, he’d be worth a lot more if he simply retired 30 years ago and put his money in an unmanaged stock fund. He is not an everyday man fighting for America, he is an out of touch billionaire that would be nowhere without daddy's money.

OK,

The guy got Putin's endorsement today. That was interesting.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: muSSang

haha did I ruffle you. Point out which part is bigoted. You crack me up

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

K

What exactly is the system he's taking down???
How is he taking it down???
Do you think anyone would really let him do that even if it was possible???

Another question you should ask yourself is just how is crashing the system going to be a good thing and for who is it good for???

Because even Trump isn't stupid enough to want the financial system to crash. He's a regular Joe without his money being worth anything or anywhere to spend it. Plus do you think an arrogant man like him wants to be the guy who took down America and take all the blame for that???

He's not going to take down the corrupt Gov. He's going to turn it into a fascist empire more likely and then pit that empire against an entire planet full of people who are already tired of American BS being pushed in their face all the time.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 02:28 AM
link   

They come here because they are welcomed by companies that love slave labor. They house them in inhumane conditions, work them 24/7 and pay them way below minumun wage.

So you are for slave labor? And we should keep that going?

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 02:29 AM
link   

But, he calls people out. We need a leader that calls people out, I don't know if it's Trump.

Yes, if someone needs to be called out and face up to what they're doing then sure, by all means we need a leader who will stand up and call them out. But they also have to know what the hell they're talking about and has to be sure they are in the right. Otherwise it will backfire completely.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Somehow I have the feeling Putin doesn't have the best interests at heart for America.
But yeah was interesting that he commented on Trump. On a side note it is sad that out of 350 odd million people the candidates put forward are the best they can do....

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

K

What exactly is the system he's taking down???
How is he taking it down???
Do you think anyone would really let him do that even if it was possible???

Another question you should ask yourself is just how is crashing the system going to be a good thing and for who is it good for???

Because even Trump isn't stupid enough to want the financial system to crash. He's a regular Joe without his money being worth anything or anywhere to spend it. Plus do you think an arrogant man like him wants to be the guy who took down America and take all the blame for that???

He's not going to take down the corrupt Gov. He's going to turn it into a fascist empire more likely and then pit that empire against an entire planet full of people who are already tired of American BS being pushed in their face all the time.

Are you scared of your own shadow too...

You have only begun to see The Donald "Making America Great Again".

I am not surprised to see you hate America. Every post you make is anti-American.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 02:33 AM
link   

I am not surprised to see you hate America. Every post you make is anti-American.

Are you afraid to answer my questions???

When did I say I hate America. Oh that's right, I didn't. You said it as a way not to answer my questions or validate the reasoning behind your statement that he's taking down the system.
edit on 18-12-2015 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Are too afraid to answer my questions???

When did I say I hate America. Oh that's right, I didn't. You said it as a way not to answer my questions or validate the reasoning behind your statement that he's taking down the system.

No, I just don't like you very much.

You see, life is about choices. While you sit where ever that may be.

Absolutely nothing you could say matters to me or has any meaning to me.

I live on the beach married to an important scientist racing my string of Throughbreds.

Choices....I choose to ignore your pointless questions.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join