It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Patriots" that support Donald Trump; are nothing but bigots that need an education.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: GrantedBail
a reply to: [post=20163124]murphy22[/p

I was being sarcastic. I here it end over end how Mexicans are stealing all of our jobs. What jobs are they stealing, someone tell me. I have one that has taken care of my lawn for 15 years. It is a job I never looked for. I have one that cleans my house twice a week. I never applied for that job either.

Seriously give me a list of jobs they are taking?? They aren't taking any professional jobs?? what jobs are they taking??

You "have one" that takes care of your lawn, and "have one" that cleans your house? It's almost as if you slipped an implication of ownership in there. Whom exactly do you mean you have to do your unwanted jobs? Illegal immigrants, Mexicans? It seems you have no problem in personally taking advantage of the same "slave labor" you so despise the corporations for using. I wonder do you also house them in inhumane conditions, work them 24/7 and pay them way below minumun wage?

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs
Trump is going to (this) Trump is going to (that) ...some of it sounds good, some not... but,

HOW is Trump going to 'DO' any of these things? Issue decrees? Executive orders do not come with funding. Enough military to 'stop' ISIS? A thousand-mile ladder-proof wall? A hundred thousand more police and immigration agents? & etc?

He's going to Stop Corruption, he says has a plan. OK, LETS HEAR IT!

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: GrantedBail

I work in manufacturing. There are 10 people in my department, I am the only American. My boss barely speaks English, i wanted to quit for a while because I couldn't communicate with him well.

There are not a lot of jobs that are not completely controlled by the new version of the "good ol' boy" system anymore, though. By that i mean if you are Mexican, you can't not find a job. If you are not, it's harder to get one and you better be sure to thank the #ing man for not hiring a Mexican or you won't last long.

But I'm just an uneducated nobody so don't mind me.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain

originally posted by: openminded2011

Back in the 1980s, when I was younger, kids were allowed to take half of a day off for 'work experience' at entry level jobs. Yes, we used to LEAVE SCHOOL to go work for 4 hours...most of us.....imagine THAT!

And we worked in hotels, restaurants, manual labor, etc.etc....now...in 2015....that is almost non existent in many industries here in Los Angeles and much of Southern California.

Many college students in the past supplemented their income by working physical entry level jobs that are now also taken by Illegal Immigrants.

A whole generation of YOUNG PEOPLE, that are broke, need as much help as they can get, need extra money from entry level jobs...that can't...because they're shut out from many angles.

Is that funny? I don't think it is.

They dook they joobs?

Sorry it south park, south park always wins even when your right

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
I love how everyone pretends latinos are only capable of # jobs.

You guys are out of touch with reality.

I see job openings for network engineers that can at least speak Spanish, but if they can speak Spanish and English its preferable. I also deal with a lot of Hispanics in the IT industry.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 01:30 AM
link   

a reply to: [post=20163124]murphy22[/p

I was being sarcastic. I here it end over end how Mexicans are stealing all of our jobs. What jobs are they stealing, someone tell me. I have one that has taken care of my lawn for 15 years. It is a job I never looked for. I have one that cleans my house twice a week. I never applied for that job either.

Seriously give me a list of jobs they are taking?? They aren't taking any professional jobs?? what jobs are they taking??

Ok, with all due respect, I'm not sure how this posting doesn't break the tos of this site. It's basically just an ad hominid attack and a demonization, all trump supporters are bad evil racists. I haven't made a decision yet and trump is not my guy but he has plowed through alot of lefty house of cards rules that have been enforced on the nation specifically to tip the field towards the left no matter who is in charge becuase the game has to be played according to the way the collectivists want it played, and if you disagree your a defacto bigot racist or something.

Now to answer your question here is an example, I've worked in the trades for many years and what I have noticed this, the drywallers will be the first example that comes to mind but others would be flat work concrete or masonry all high skill jobs. So, the subcontractor wants the contract right? So he can choose the native born american black white or latin guy or he can choose the illegal and pay less than what was prevailing, drywalling used to start around 8 and top out around 25 with experience, a good middle class life could be had if you worked hard and became proficient. But as the ranks get filled with illegals you have a problem, first the anglos and blacks can't communicate with their coworkers who are exclusively using spanish in thier conversational work day to communicate and get the work done organizationally and as a team, the lead man gets a bonus to come in under budget and he also tends to scam and skim wages from the newest immigrants which can't be done to an american. He finds his pool of talent usually comes through contacts and word of mouth from illegal immigrants on the crew and has a fresh supply of new guys to take advantage of every few contracts he gets rewarded for getting the job done on time and under budget while skimming the new guys and so that combined with cohesion forces out the English speakers in favor of illegals and as the years have rolled by the drywallers trade has dropped from 25 dollars an hour to 15 for the top guys taking jobs away from natives who have been doing it and at a good wage in favor of people who are more desperate and still happy with a wage almost 40 percent lower. It's ok for them becuase 1. They are making vastly more money than in Guatemala or mexico, and they rent a house or apartment and live with a dozen other guys to make the money worth it. They soon dominate the trade and also destroy the original top wage further harming the middle class americans who looked to jobs like this to live a middle class life. I speak Spanish so I interact with latin immigrsntsand know how it works. Half my family is also latin. These were all lifetime trades people made good livings performing and they rapidly become shut to people who can't be bullied becuase of status as illegal and the culture shift within the trade to non English speakers. So in a nutshell it has hurt the middle class, it has ensured a subculture that excludes honest hard working americans. and since many Americans are good with thier hands but not cut out for college or office work it has left many people out of luck, all becuase of unrestricted waves of illegal immigrants. Don't get me wrong, I don't blame the illegals. Why would I want to sit in a third world $$$$ hole when prosperity is only a border or two away. I blame the democrats who want to swamp the country and have a new loyal voting block and business who want to cut corners and compete unfairly to get the contracts.

You asked for one and there it is. They were good jobs that took skill and artisanship, for americans and slowly they have been closed to americans.
edit on 22-12-2015 by rumcrook because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: rumcrook

I love what you said and I agree. We are victims of NAFTA and CAFTA these are trade agreements that were passed by both parties. Clinton pushed through NAFTA and Bush, if you remember how it went down, strong armed Congress to pass CAFTA. Both parties are partners in crime.

That is what these trade agreements do. If they are not offshoring manufacturing, they are importing cheap labor. And they are all guilty because they are owned by the cooporations that want it that way.

I would bet you most of those immigrants that are working drywall have green cards. Don't blame them, blame the greedy system.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Most do not have green cards. What they have are social security numbers and drivers licenses from states that don't verify citizenship, like new mexico. My point was you were real blase about illegals not taking jobs americans would do and you asked for examples of real middle class jobs being lost. It has hurt middle class lives. The oligharchs being two sides of a coin is not lost on me, but isn't Germaine to the question you asked of where good jobs were lost by lower middle class americans and middle class americans.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Spoiler alert, the title and the ops post don't match, more trump click bait

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I laugh every time this thread gets bumped.

Still hysterical of the ironic moronic.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   
People don't like Trump because they are racist bigots. They like him because to them he seems to be the opposite to the political establishments. The ones that have BOTH run this country into the ground.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I fully agree. It's about time America realized that bigots and narrow minded racists will only set us against each other, enable Isis, and ultimately destroy our country. We cannot be who we are as a nation if we elect such a candidate as president.

On the other hand, Hillary Clinton will destroy the country in a different way by continuing Obama's bankrupt ineffective policies and by allowing Iran to develop more ballistics with nuclear nuclear war heads with continental range that can reach our shores as well as any part of Israel, our most important Middle East world partner.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   

a reply to: rumcrook

I love what you said and I agree. We are victims of NAFTA and CAFTA these are trade agreements that were passed by both parties. Clinton pushed through NAFTA and Bush, if you remember how it went down, strong armed Congress to pass CAFTA. Both parties are partners in crime.

That is what these trade agreements do. If they are not offshoring manufacturing, they are importing cheap labor. And they are all guilty because they are owned by the cooporations that want it that way.

I would bet you most of those immigrants that are working drywall have green cards. Don't blame them, blame the greedy system.

ABSOLUTELY TRUE!!!!!!!

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join