It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Patriots" that support Donald Trump; are nothing but bigots that need an education.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

This is very true as not all immigrants are veggie pickers. They watch what goes on at a job site. And when a contractor can hire 3 under the table for the same price as a union worker with no benefits they do.

Do you know, that even right here in Los Angeles, film crews hire them? Because they undercut SAG workers?

Film crews aren't SAG. IATSE is the crews union. SAG/AFTRA is for performers. I'm a member of both.

Don't hire scabs.

Union proud...Union Strong

Correct, I got the Union wrong, but they still hire Illegals as scabs. If you live and work here, or are in the industry, you KNOW they do.

They are usually subcontractors in craft services or janitors in locations. Never above the line employees, never grips or gaffer. If talent ,,, SAG can provide waivers. Some indy productions are non union...they can hire any one they want.

If I know of a scab illegal, I will report them and shut the shoot down. Sets are dangerous..l will not tolerate one of my union brothers/sisters getting hurt!!!!!
edit on 19-12-2015 by olaru12 because: SRG%&$^&RYJ

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Blazemore2000

Trump's going to build a wall to stop illegal immigration! Why not? It should be done. There is already legislation so it is not a new idea. He is just saying he will see it through.
Trump's going to end gangs! Chicago is a warzone. Maybe when Obama is out of office he can go home and help. What Trump is against is a current executive order which is fleecing Surplus military gear from state and local LEO's that they need to combat gangs.
Trump will end ISIS and government corruption in one fell swoop! No, he has a plan to bomb and stop their funding. The current admin is funding them. Why would you be against this.

Well, those are 3 things he talks about that could be accomplished. Bernie and Hill are promising a failing Obamacare, free college and to extend the policies of Obama that are failing. If you brain is functioning you must be high...and not on anything good...

his hair....really? you are going to base a choice for voting on hair? It is a non issue like the pro-life/pro-choice debate. It is not a political talking point.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

People got so invested in Obama and his Administration's lies they quit thinking.

Seems to me your doing the same with Trump.

Pot meet kettle.....

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   

They even own businesses....you don't need to be a citizen to actually own and run a business here and get a license for resale.

OMG! Immigrants coming to America and setting up businesses and creating jobs! How dare they!

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

LOL at everything you just stated.

Nice to live in a fantasy world...but the reality of him ever succeeding is slim to none.

How the heck is he going to do any of that...

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   

And many store and restaurant owners in about a 4 mile radius around downtown Los Angeles are not here Legally.

They come here, save up, buy a crappy restaurant under a friend or family member's name or even their own (You don't need to be a citizen to buy real estate) and they erect their own City States overnight.

MOST of the vendors on Alvera Street downtown cannot speak a lick of English, but run little 'huts' and 'shack' which net them thousands per day because of foot traffic.

And I didn't even mention the wholesalers that I have to compete against in MY business, that take their CRAP to the Swap Meet and make $800-$1000 a day.

"Poor them"......huh?

Seems to me if they are going to set up a buisness and create jobs you WANT to allow them in legally.

Immigrants buying property and setting up buisnesses only add value not take it away.

Its the welfare cheats and those undercutting others jobs you need to focus on.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

I've been in Los Angeles for 40 years and know the Illegals' games in and out.

Less than 4% of them 'work in the fields'. This whole fantasy that they are 'slaving' is a lie.

Many make good money landscaping. $25-30 a pop for a single yard, multiplied by 50-100 houses weekly.

The 'slave' labor is in construction a a day laborer. They're the ones getting gyped. But even in that industry there are many making at least $15 an hour and undercutting Journerymen...especially finish work like drywall or painting or bricklaying.

Outside of that many are in HVAC, hired for major companies as Cable Installers, almost every textile machinist downtown Los Angeles is an Illegal.

Chefs, pool installers, painters (HUGE), Boeing machinists...yes BOEING and many Aerospace Corporations hire them here.

They even own businesses....you don't need to be a citizen to actually own and run a business here and get a license for resale.

Yes, it' the business owners fore hiring them, but who wouldn't when you can UNDERCUT a guy who does the same task by 30-50% of his wages? All this stuff about "poor them" is BUNK.

And calling Trump supporters (which I am NOT one) "Bigots" because they know these truths, is not going to earn you friends because #1....you fell into a lie...#2 You are GUILTING people for wanting borders and good wages.....#3 you're showing ignorance on a major topic.

You're the type of person that BRINGS Trump votes.

Thanks??

I agree

I have a step brother who owns a construction Co in MS he hires workers from Honduras with 6 months work visas he know the owners of many hotels in the area because he built them. Anyway My brother worked out a deal with the hotel owners to put his men up for 6 months at a time.

After 6 months is up these men go back to their county and a new crew is shipped in.

This was over ten years ago when I found out. I asked my brother there are so many unemployed men here who need jobs, why do you do this?

He replied to me, it's about the money. These men will work for way less money and will work harder than the locals.

This to me is greed at it's best, when more is not enough.
edit on 19-12-2015 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: theonenonlyone

I already told you to read his book. It is all there. No CNN/FOX/MSNBC bias. Just what he wants. You don't care so I do not need to waste anymore time. You can vote for whoever you want. That is your right and your choice.

You just seem to not want to do anything but make childish comments and that is fine. I know where my vote will be going and that is anywhere that is not associated with the current administration. I read a few of Bernies books and just do not agree and think he is to 'in bed' with the establishment.

To make it simple, I want someone who can buy a politician and not someone bought by someone like Trump. Trump has given millions to Democrats AND Republicans including Jeb during campaigns, not to secure a ruling that would help him.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: GrantedBail
You guys kill me. You think in such small circles. You never see the big picture. Blows my mind. That we have illegal immigrants is because they are being hired and abused by companies, I might add in every single sector of the argriculture corporations. They come here because they are welcomed by companies that love slave labor. They house them in inhumane conditions, work them 24/7 and pay them way below minumun wage.

So how did that happen?? Ever thought about that?? It is because industry wants slave labor. In DC bureaucrats dont
GAF as long as their pots are filled by the lobbyists.

Come on; tell me how the Mexicans are taking your IT jobs, your professional sales jobs???

Oh I guess you want to work at freaking Taco Bell and you got one uped by a Sanchez

I'm sorry but what corporation controls the border, refugees, etc.? Maybe I missed something but isn't it the left, Obama and the liberals that want these people here? Or...are you implying that the left are the bitch of the corporations?

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   

He's not going to build a wall, end gangs or ISIS... if you think he will or can, you are higher than you've accused me of being by far.

And it's really not his hilarious hair that is the problem... but the douchebag beneath it. Nor am I basing my voting decisions on it, but rather I dismiss him because of the moronic nonsense that comes out of his mouth. Much the same way I dismiss you for the nonsense that comes out of yours. You.. and the rest of his supporters are literally too ignorant to be taken seriously.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Trump is going accomplish one thing..unite all Liberals to vote and will not be like the mid terms where only 1/3 voted.

The is why the other Republicans want him out, they know he is doing nothing but splitting votes in their party.

He is giving the election away and the more he stays in the limelight, the more good he does for the Liberal party and getting people out to vote.

Seen it happen in Canada, Harper did and said too much stupid things that it united Liberals to vote him out, it brought out people of different races/religions...etc who rarely or ever voted and united them and Trump is doing the same thing.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   

He's not going to be able to do any of that... you hit the nail on the head when you said fantasy world. Wishful thinking and rhetoric do not a platform make. Mores the pity for those who think it does. Which is why I refer to his followers as ignorant... most of them willfully so. They know jack about that which they speak, and what's more, they don't want to know. They just stick their fingers in their ears and chant "Nah nah nah I can't hear you" while trying vainly to look like intelligent human beings in their "Make America great again" hats.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Seen it happen in Canada, Harper did and said too much stupid things that it united Liberals to vote him out, it brought out people of different races/religions...etc who rarely or ever voted and united them and Trump is doing the same thing.

I have to kindly disagree.

We The People want someone who is mostly funding his own Campaign and not excepting favors from Corporate Lobbyist.

Most Americans have seen the evidence that our elections are rigged by the Globalist even if Trump doesn't win.

Why are so many millions of Americans supporting Trump? It is because We The People want to see a wrench thrown against the Globalist agendas for the first time.

We want to see the Globalist not get what they want. No favors, no spacial laws past for corporate interests. $$$

We hear Trump speeches and I agree, I don't believe he wont get all the things done.

We know Trump is not groomed, he is not politically correct, and yes he does carry himself unprofessional, not like the other candid who all have professional handlers.

We The People like this, someone who is not controlled and speaks his mind freely.

We are not sure what he can do if he wins the election. Now you understand why Trump is hated by both parties because he is not towing their controlled agendas.

To me, Trump is a breath of fresh air in an election that is controlled by the elite and they are all mad because he is not playing ball with them.
edit on 19-12-2015 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: GrantedBail

bwaaaaahahahahahahah

my point exactly

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   

You guys kill me. You think in such small circles. You never see the big picture. Blows my mind. That we have illegal immigrants is because they are being hired and abused by companies,

The reason we have illegal immigrants is because they ALL know is that ALL they have to do is wait a few years.

And they are granted 'instant' citizenship, and the party that gives it to them gets' instant voters'.

But hey 'blame' the corporations!

It's what corporationphobes love to do.

The Seven Amnesties Passed by Congress

And if people HATE Trump so much ?

Heres a thought. Form a sanctuary city, and IGNORE his laws.

Not like it isn't currently being done.
edit on 19-12-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

Looking for anything to get offended ?

He made no disparaging remark, he simply pointed it out.

PC is going the way of the pet rock...What will you do if you can't get offended...

What is it with you anyway??? I thought you were done talking to me because you didn't like me personally???

It seems to me it's you who are looking to get offended. I just asked a question. You seem to be afraid of me asking questions. Why is that??? Maybe because you don't have any answers???

BTW, they answered my question and I didn't say anything at all about it did I??? Imagine that. Maybe you don't know as much as you think you do. But you sure like to pick fights with me for some reason. Maybe you should try more personal attacks and tell me how much you don't like me some more. That seemed to work out really nice for you last time.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   

If I could give you a thousand S&F, I would.

The whole illegal immigrant issue is based on cheap labor. The GOP constituency wants it, and the same people contribute to the democrats. The GOP claims they want to end it but nothing could be further than the truth. If TPTB really wanted to end illegal immigration, ALL they would have to do is jail/fine the employers. No need to build a wall, etc. If there was draconian enforcement of this it would end in a few months. Consequently wages would start to rise because there would no longer be a cheap labor pool to draw from. Does ANYONE in the one percent, Mr Trump included, want to pay more for workers? Lets think, what has happened any time anyone has suggested raising the minimum wage or a living wage in this country? the GOP and right wingers start to foam at the mouth. Its a scam and a fraud that they want to end it. Illegal immigrant labor is the scab workforce that the plutocracy of this country is using to break the back of the middle class. Its part of the class war and Americans and Mexicans are victims of it. Mr Trump is NOT on our side rest assured. Does anyone really think he will kick out all the illegals, and just grin while his labor costs go up, he is just suddenly going to start hiring Americans and pay them all 18 dollars an hour because he loves the country? Really???? That's a fantasy.
edit on 20-12-2015 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: openminded2011

Back in the 1980s, when I was younger, kids were allowed to take half of a day off for 'work experience' at entry level jobs. Yes, we used to LEAVE SCHOOL to go work for 4 hours...most of us.....imagine THAT!

And we worked in hotels, restaurants, manual labor, etc.etc....now...in 2015....that is almost non existent in many industries here in Los Angeles and much of Southern California.

Many college students in the past supplemented their income by working physical entry level jobs that are now also taken by Illegal Immigrants.

A whole generation of YOUNG PEOPLE, that are broke, need as much help as they can get, need extra money from entry level jobs...that can't...because they're shut out from many angles.

Is that funny? I don't think it is.
edit on 20-12-2015 by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join