It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Patriots" that support Donald Trump; are nothing but bigots that need an education.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 01:09 AM
link   
You guys kill me. You think in such small circles. You never see the big picture. Blows my mind. That we have illegal immigrants is because they are being hired and abused by companies, I might add in every single sector of the argriculture corporations. They come here because they are welcomed by companies that love slave labor. They house them in inhumane conditions, work them 24/7 and pay them way below minumun wage.

So how did that happen?? Ever thought about that?? It is because industry wants slave labor. In DC bureaucrats dont
GAF as long as their pots are filled by the lobbyists.

Come on; tell me how the Mexicans are taking your IT jobs, your professional sales jobs???

Oh I guess you want to work at freaking Taco Bell and you got one uped by a Sanchez

edit on 18-12-2015 by GrantedBail because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: GrantedBail

you have some points, the system is broken which is why we have these issues among many others, and trump is an idiot.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Not just that: you excuse police violence because it is a black dude. Hahah you are so transparent. I see you posters. You think it is OK to give a nickel ride to a young black man. What ia wrong with you??? Huh. OMG YOU are what is wrong with this country. Straight up. You are racist and bigoted and seriously you are in the minority. You may yell louder but those of us who just look at you and shake our heads, we are the ones that decide. We are the silent majority. Deal with it.

+67 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I am throughly enjoying watching people lose their minds over Trump.

He is a thousand times more qualified than Obama.

President has become almost a ceremonial position with a nuke button.

Trump is destroying the GOP (Good Ole Boys Network) and I'm delighted.

So relax, you can't do a damn thing about it. Either can I.

One thing, don't insult people's intelligence. They know it's Trump.

People are wicked pissed...And they don't care anymore.

+12 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 01:32 AM
link   

I think it'd be Jeb or Marco Rubio that you'd be angry at. They want to keep immigrants coming in.

Trump wants to build a wall.

+24 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Mexican's are used for slave labor?

This is the outside-the-box thinking you're providing me?

I'm bored already.

A sh:!kicking business man is 10 fold better than the anti-can we have in now.

edit on 12 by Mandroid7 because: to edit

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Really, do you think so??? I am laughing so hard. Only ignorant bigots get down with him. You are a minority. Never. gonna, happen. That you think so, or are even down with that shows your colors. hahaha and they are faded.

+28 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 01:37 AM
link   
The Mexican's can't have our IT jobs, they've already been outsourced to India.

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: GrantedBail

Really, do you think so??? I am laughing so hard. Only ignorant bigots get down with him. You are a minority. Never. gonna, happen. That you think so, or are even down with that shows your colors. hahaha and they are faded.

I won't vote for him.

But, we will see who is laughing on Election Day.

+12 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Whine about Trump. Who is this Obama, Malik?

Who's your guy? Trash talking is easy.

Throw down your guy or your rant is useless.

+26 more 
link   
1. I'm assuming, OP. That you believe, "IT Jobs" make this country tick?

2. Do you honestly believe, that "Patriots" work in "IT Jobs"?

3. Do you consider yourself a "patriot"?

4. Are you a college graduate?

5. If so? You're merely "educated", not necessarily, "knowledgeable".

6. I may support Trump, maybe not. I've actually been shot at for this/my country. Define "patriot" to me?

7. Better to keep your mouth shut and let folks think/believe you're stupid. Than to open it,..and remove all doubt.

link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I didn't say anything respecting immigrants other than they are welcomed by the huge agricultural corporations that want more of them. They have lobbyists that pay lawmakers to look the other way. You want changes to immigration then start going after their employers.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 01:41 AM
link   

ha ha yeah. Your worst nightmare.... Hillary. it is already done.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 01:42 AM
link   

I didn't say anything respecting immigrants other than they are welcomed by the huge agricultural corporations that want more of them. They have lobbyists that pay lawmakers to look the other way. You want changes to immigration then start going after their employers.

Or. . . maybe. . . using the existing laws to arrest anyone using illegal aliens to work.

+20 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 01:43 AM
link   

ha ha yeah. Your worst nightmare.... Hillary. it is already done.

You're Drunk....

She is going to be needing a pardon soon.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=20163124]murphy22[/p

I was being sarcastic. I here it end over end how Mexicans are stealing all of our jobs. What jobs are they stealing, someone tell me. I have one that has taken care of my lawn for 15 years. It is a job I never looked for. I have one that cleans my house twice a week. I never applied for that job either.

Seriously give me a list of jobs they are taking?? They aren't taking any professional jobs?? what jobs are they taking??

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: murphy22
1. I'm assuming, OP. That you believe, "IT Jobs" make this country tick?

2. Do you honestly believe, that "Patriots" work in "IT Jobs"?

3. Do you consider yourself a "patriot"?

4. Are you a college graduate?

5. If so? You're merely "educated", not necessarily, "knowledgeable".

6. I may support Trump, maybe not. I've actually been shot at for this/my country. Define "patriot" to me?

7. Better to keep your mouth shut and let folks think/believe you're stupid. Than to open it,..and remove all doubt.

Thank you for your Service...

They pretend to hate you. When the shooting starts. They will be right behind you.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 01:49 AM
link   

that is a start. and a great idea. but those laws aren't enforced because of the lobbiests they hire to pay off the regulators it is so crooked.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

I hate Obama, Hillary, Bush, Kerry, et al My beef transcends left and right. I am over the lies and bs and wars and harm that comes to innocents. I don't like any of the politicians. I certainly don't like all of the war mongering that has taken place over the last 14 years. I am over it and I don't believe a god dang thing they say.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 01:55 AM
link   

that is a start. and a great idea. but those laws aren't enforced because of the lobbiests they hire to pay off the regulators it is so crooked.

The whole system is crooked. I may be a newbie, but even I can figure that one out.

It's why I don't trust government.

Period.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join