It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilogical Control

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Here is my theory:

The aliens or Ancients who created us planted mind control devices into our brains as a safeguard for their safety.
Eventually, we evolved so that these devices were present when a human is born and that if it is not the baby would die, much like the need to have a heart.
These devices are linked to a central bio-supercomputer which can control our every move and thought.
Luckly, the Ancients never needed to use this device and it has remained dormant ever since they died out. That is why we have dreams: the device it trying to pick up signals from the central bio-supercomputer but since it is turned off it resorts to garbled messages perhaps respresenting our future in the space time continium.

Please let me know what you think.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I would say that it is different and interesting.

Do you have any evidence to support this theory?

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 11:09 AM
link   
There's a phenomenon which happens during sensory deprivation where people start creating their own realities in their brains, similar to dreaming.

Can't we then just assume that dreaming is an intrinsic function of the brain which manifests itself during lack of external stimulus, and that there are no evil aliens out there reading our thoughts?

new topics

join