It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i am having an issue

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: malevolent

Disregard - removed - suggestion not valid.
edit on 10 27 2013 by donktheclown because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown

your comment has no relevancy thanks for throwing in your two cents. ill give you back a nickel, keep the change

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 07:58 AM
link   

your comment has no relevancy thanks for throwing in your two cents. ill give you back a nickel, keep the change

Thanks, I think. Previously, I made a suggestion regarding what I thought may be a keyboard issue but later in your posts I read that you were using a laptop and my suggestion was no longer valid...

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   

You really need to use capital letters an periods at sentence ends. Otherwise all yyou're posting is a long connected sentence not making sense.

CAPS, periods, and spaces between sentences.

Not doing that can throw things off...and we can't get what you are trying to say!

MS
edit on 18-12-2015 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

got it, i will try to work on it. thanks for your advice, the question i had has been answered so why are you bothering to reply?

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   

If thtas the case...then why are you replying to someone who didnt have to, but did anyway just to help you out?

It's ok...

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 02:24 AM
link   
i find it amusing that you try lecturing me on sentence structure and such. in your last 2 posts you couldn't even spell right who are you to try telling me anything. whats that saying? pull the log out of your own eye before something or other.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I sent you a U2U (message) with some things you might need to make posting threads easier.

<< 1  2   >>

join