It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Every feel out of energy? Get hungry too often? Don't have that get up and go that you once did?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ringdingdong

and your in dreamland...

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

do not underestimate the power of the wtf what was his name again?

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I'm lucky in that I can't be cloned. My DNA has antivirus security as well as antimalware. Its expensive but well worth it.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I have a clown, not a clone.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Insane clone posse?

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: uIVIa
They have clones of every single person on Earth. They drain the energy from the real you and put in your clones in order to rape and murder them. They use etheric lines to pull your real energy into etheric machines in the foundation of your home. Sometimes they use orbs. They especially like doing it to military, political leaders and hollywood.

They will kill you and reup your body in order to say, by law, that they can own your corpse even though you won't feel that they have done so.

Hm, I didn't think that is what the clones were used for (not joking). I thought the clones were used for something a little more ... esoteric? I guess that's the word?

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 03:38 AM
link   
They definitely are cloning people using the astral world and different weapons they have available in this world. The symptoms he explained I been going through this past year after an incident that would be deem stranger happened to me last year. The only thing I can think it could be was the secret societies had cloned me and I say that because after that happened I would hear my own voices be I putted into my conscious and I would have any control over it and my voice would just say random things usually negative downgrading the god figure. Which is what the secret society is about they believe there isn't any God which is what they told me in a sense.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 03:48 AM
link   
otherwise, its also symptoms of diabetes and other diseases... but it's less fun then clones, I'll admit.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

So nhit!!! Me too. Sounds like ED, low testosterone. ...

Lol

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: soekvg

it offends me that someone could take my open mindedness for weakness.

No one forced you to enter the party - as you said; you should move along

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: uIVIa
The U.S. Military is fully taken over by etheric brain/body programming.

I knew I smelled ether somewhere.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: uIVIa

Now, I have all of those symptoms. And they are getting worse. Perhaps my mini-me is sucking all my powerz which would fit your premise.

However, I put it down to old age.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Here I thought it was because of my low Blood Sugar.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
Geez, it must take 'them' forever to rape the clones of every person on Earth. It's amazing they find time for anything else. What do they do with the clones' bodies after they're done raping and murdering them? 7+ billion cloned bodies isn't exactly easy to hide....

Oh, and I watched as the foundation of my home was poured; No 'etheric machines' (wtf does that even mean?) to be found...

Don't tell anyone, but it's my job to mine underneath housing strips and install the etheric machines underneath the foundations of houses. Ever hear something go bump in the night? That's me with my pickaxe.

It's a dirty job, but someone has to do it. Plus when you work for the Illuminati you get all these sweet benefits, like your own slave clones of whoever you want.

If you don't want to have your energy sucked out by the etheric machines the only real safe places to live nowadays are areas with natural caves underneath. The bigfoots live down there and they don't like it when I breach one of their nesting chambers.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: peskyhumans

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
Geez, it must take 'them' forever to rape the clones of every person on Earth. It's amazing they find time for anything else. What do they do with the clones' bodies after they're done raping and murdering them? 7+ billion cloned bodies isn't exactly easy to hide....

Oh, and I watched as the foundation of my home was poured; No 'etheric machines' (wtf does that even mean?) to be found...

Don't tell anyone, but it's my job to mine underneath housing strips and install the etheric machines underneath the foundations of houses. Ever hear something go bump in the night? That's me with my pickaxe.

A pickaxe, eh? Sounds like exhausting work. You'd think the Illuminati would provide adequate tools for the task at hand. You should pitch it to Dirty Jobs. I'd love to see Mike Rowe tunneling underneath people's houses at night, with a pickaxe, installing 'etheric machines' in their foundations.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Marriage will do that to people.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   
"Every feel out of energy?
Yes ... slumping around

Get hungry too often?
Munches? Why Yes!

Don't have that get up and go that you once did?
After the 3rd or fourth one yes

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: artistpoet

"Every feel out of energy?
Yes ... slumping around

Get hungry too often?
Munches? Why Yes!

Don't have that get up and go that you once did?
After the 3rd or fourth one yes

Ignore him that was my clone ... he causes me so many problems
edit on 18-12-2015 by artistpoet because: Typo

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join