It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People Are Putting the Cart Before the Horse

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   
The people in this video will be a wake up call for you Ministers of Righteousness followers and you Gentile Kingdom followers. The people in this video are going to have a lot of fun www.youtube.com... because you Gentile Kingdom believers are putting the cart before the horse. You have to survive the ‘sunteleia’ before you get to the ‘telos’. The Day of Yahweh (Yahweh - The Israelite’s God) will be a prolonged period; it must not be confined to “seven years,” as is so often done. 

After the Body of Christ is lifted off the earth, the whole period of the Day of Yahweh is called the final meeting of the ages, or the Greek word “sunteleia”; but, the crisis in which it culminates is called the end of the age, or the Greek word “telos.” These two Greek words are rendered “end” in the New Testament, but the use of these two words must be carefully distinguished. 

Sunteleia denotes a finishing or ending together, or in conjunction with other things. It implies that several things meet together, and reach their end during the same period; whereas telos is the point of time at the end of that period. The sign of the telos is the setting up of “the abomination of desolation” spoken of by Daniel the prophet. 

Thus the telos, those who endure to this, the same shall be saved, and will be among the overcomers specially referred to in these seven letters during the Great Tribulation; to whom these promises are made, and to whom they peculiarly refer. 

The Great Tribulation, which is the central subject, but Daniel is not permitted to do much more than make known the fact of the Great Tribulation out of which Daniel’s people, the Israelites were to be delivered. The particulars and the circumstances of that day, were not to be made known at that time by Daniel. 

The Day of Yahweh will be a prolonged period; it must not be confined to “seven years,” as is so often done. These events may occupy a period of thirty-three years; and if to these we add the seven years of the last week of Daniel, we have a period of forty years. Matt. Chapter 24, “What shall be the sign of your coming, and of the sunteleia of the age?” 

Jesus describes four of those seals, and adds, “All these are a beginning of sorrows.” This fixes these first four seals as the “beginning” of the sunteleia of the Day of Yahweh. This “beginning” may be spread over some years before the Great Tribulation, proper, comes on. Not one of these seals has yet been opened, nor can any period of history be pointed out in which these first four seals have been in operation simultaneously.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: newnature1
And you guys think Islam is messed up? Lol.

On topic: What does the video have to do with your topic? I understand you're talking about the "end times", but how does a video about "bankers wars" fit in?

The people in this video are going to have a lot of fun, because you Gentile Kingdom believers are putting the cart before the horse.

Who's going to have fun? The bankers? And how are the "Gentile Kingdom believers putting the cart before the horse."? It's like you wrote half an OP, and we're supposed to figure the rest out.

edit on 12/17/2015 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I fail to see what the video has to do with your rather labored explanation of Biblical prophecy.
Can you elaborate in no more then two or three sentences ? At the very least, what is the connection
you are attempting to make between your statement and the linked video. Cheers

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Satan and his forces are behind these people in that video. After the Body of Christ is caught up to meet their Savior in the air, study the Georgia Stones, they have a plan, they are going to fun with these religious people that are left behind. These religious people believe that the seven year tribulation is coming first and they will line up and get their heads chopped off. But their is 37 years or so that they have to survive or so before the seven year tribulation comes.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   
What makes your interpretation of prophecy right, and thousands of others wrong? You're the only Christian on ATS I've seen put forward this scenario. Are the rest of the Christians on ATS wrong according to your interpretation?

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Are the rest of the Christians on ATS wrong according to your interpretation?
That might be a good question if op's interpretation could be understood from the Bible . Heck I read the post but all I get out of it is a bit of confused jumble . Is it even possible to debunk what op didn't say ? Not what I would call a edifying post .imo

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Even the followers of the Creed of their new Apostle Nicene added a new context to the Old Testament, John 3:16. Look at the context before they added it. 

And while Jesus was in Jerusalem, at the feast of the Passover, many believed in him, because they saw the miracles which he did; and there was a man of the Pharisees there, whose name was Nicodemus, a ruler of the Israelites; and he came to Jesus by night, and said to him, “Teacher, we know that you are a teacher sent from God; for no man can do these miracles that you are doing, unless God is with him.” 

Jesus replied, saying to him, “Truly I say to you, that, unless a man be born anew, he cannot behold the sovereignty of God.” Nicodemus said to him, “How can an old man be born? Can he enter a second time into his mother’s womb, and be born?” Jesus replied, saying to him, “Truly I say to you, that, unless a man be born of water and new nature, he cannot enter the sovereignty of Yahweh. 

That which is born of the flesh, is flesh; and that which is born of new nature, is new nature. Be not surprised that I said to you, you must be born of new nature.” Nicodemus answered, saying to him, “How can these things be?” Yesus answered, saying to him, “Are you a teacher of Israel, and yet you do not understand these things?” 

What was this teacher suppose to understand? The Israelites are promised to eat of the Tree of Life! The drama of Adam and Eve’s life should revolve not around the search for eternal life, nor preoccupation with immortality; it was not in Yahweh’s design for this kind of drama. It was Yahweh’s design for the tree of life to have been eaten of, there was no danger to Adam and Eve going on eternally, being immortal. When Adam forfeited his inheritance; and the promise of a coming Deliverer and Redeemer was given.

God has to modify his plan, by barring access to the tree of life; that was not something presumably God planned to do. Adam and Eve had access to this tree up to that point, as long as their will conformed to the will of God, there was no danger to their going on eternally, being immortal. Once they discovered their moral freedom, once they discovered that they could thwart God and work evil in the world, and abuse and corrupt all that God had created, then God could not afford to allow them access to the tree of life. 

That would be tantamount to creating divine enemies, immortal enemies. So God must maintain the upper hand in his struggle with these humans who have learned to defy him. And God maintains the upper hand in this, the fact that humans eventually must die. God stations the cherubim and the fiery ever-turning sword to guard the way back to the tree of life, once Adam and Eve were banished from the garden. The tree of life is now inaccessible; no humans have access to immortality, and the pursuit of immortality is futile.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1
I think the answer is that material is being borrowed from a number of different sources without being properly understood.
That's why there won't be any real explanations.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Jesus replied, saying to him, “Truly I say to you, that, unless a man be born anew, he cannot behold the sovereignty of God.”
op ..what translation are you getting this from ? From Ezekiel 28 "Eze 28:11 Another message came to me from the LORD, and this is what it said:
Eze 28:12 " Son of Man, start singing this lamentation for the king of Tyre. Tell him, 'This is what the Lord GOD says: "You served as my model, my example of complete wisdom and perfect beauty.
Eze 28:13 You used to be in Eden—God's paradise! You wore precious stones for clothing: ruby, topaz, diamond, beryl, onyx, jasper, sapphire, turquoise, and carbuncle. Your settings were crafted in gold, along with your engravings. On the day of your creation they had been prepared!
Eze 28:14 "You were the anointed cherub; having been set in place on the holy mountain of God, you walked in the midst of fiery stones.
Eze 28:15 You were blameless in your behavior from the day you were created until wickedness was discovered in you.
Eze 28:16 Since your vast business dealings filled you with violent intent from top to bottom, you sinned, so I cast you away as defiled from the mountain of God. I destroyed you, you guardian cherub, from the midst of the fiery stones.
Eze 28:17 Your heart grew arrogant because of your beauty; you annihilated your own wisdom because of your splendor. Then I threw you to the ground in the presence of kings, giving them a good look at you!
Eze 28:18 By all of your iniquity and unrighteous businesses you defiled your sanctuaries, so I'm going to bring out fire from within you and burn you to ashes on the earth before the whole watching world!
Eze 28:19 Everyone who knows you throughout all the nations will be appalled at your calamity and you will no longer exist forever."'"
ISV translation ....he is not taking about a man in these verses so no , God had a plan before the fall of man ,in fact I would say well before man was created ,because He knew what was going to happen and how He was going to do it .

edit on 18-12-2015 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
op ..what translation are you getting this from ?

Very good point. It appears to be also a translation which replaces the word "spirit" by the phrase "new nature". I don't know what group does that. It doesn't seem to be the New World Translation.

As far as I can tell, this material is still being drawn from the one blog, but that blogger is himself drawing on several sources (e.g. he cannot make up his mind between "Jesus" and "Yeshua") and that is why some of his output is so heterodox.
His theology is like the curate's egg in the old Punch cartoon; "good in parts, my lord, and bad in others".
OP, I suggest that you need to get your teaching from a more reliable teacher.

edit on 18-12-2015 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   

you would be wise to not worship jehovah the demiurge

Yahweh = Satan. They have you worshiping evil

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   

these religious people that are left behind.

Oh no! not another non-biblical rapture thread.....facepalm

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
What makes your interpretation of prophecy right, and thousands of others wrong? You're the only Christian on ATS I've seen put forward this scenario. Are the rest of the Christians on ATS wrong according to your interpretation?

It isn't any more right than the other Christian religious rhetoric "theories" because they are ALL wrong.Christianity no more "knows" the creator God than a rock on Mars.They prove it over and over with illogic and contradiction.Its foundation is in the "no true Scotsman"fallacy where EVERYONE else but them are wrong.

Christianity awaits their bogus day of the coming of the Lord yet they will never see (perceive) the truth because it will never conform to their religious beliefs.They have made a God in their own image(imagination) then ratify it's superiority by their confirmation bias.It's nothing but a vicious cycle of belief.

Anyone with reason would steer clear of their religious rhetoric or be sucked into the vortex of their self deceit and lies.The only sealed that won't opened is the truth as long as they believe their own (and their self proclaimed false prophet/ teachers that are abundant here at ATS) rhetoric.
edit on 18-12-2015 by Rex282 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI

His theology is like the curate's egg in the old Punch cartoon; "good in parts, my lord, and bad in others".
OP, I suggest that you need to get your teaching from a more reliable teacher.

from who?..teachers like you or your teachers that are just as incorrect and NONE of their bad egg is good.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rex282
from who?..

from whom

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   

It isn't any more right than the other Christian religious rhetoric "theories" because they are ALL wrong.Christianity no more "knows" the creator God than a rock on Mars.They prove it over and over with illogic and contradiction.Its foundation is in the "no true Scotsman"fallacy where EVERYONE else but them are wrong.

Christianity awaits their bogus day of the coming of the Lord yet they will never see (perceive) the truth because it will never conform to their religious beliefs.They have made a God in their own image(imagination) then ratify it's superiority by their confirmation bias.It's nothing but a vicious cycle of belief.

Anyone with reason would steer clear of their religious rhetoric or be sucked into the vortex of their self deceit and lies.The only sealed that won't opened is the truth as long as they believe their own (and their self proclaimed false prophet/ teachers that are abundant here at ATS) rhetoric.

From my perspective, the same can be said of any religion whose theology condemns anyone outside of it.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI

from who?..

from whom

Thank you for proving my point by being obtusely pedantic.
edit on 18-12-2015 by Rex282 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   

From my perspective, the same can be said of any religion whose theology condemns anyone outside of it.

Exactly.ALL religion is inherently incorrect by it's nature(belief) however that fact cannot be known by those that practice their religion and consequently they will always condemn those that are not of the same belief.If they knew they were blind THEN they could see the truth yet they believe they see and confirm they are truly blind to truth.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   

The people in this video are going to have a lot of fun www.youtube.com..

From the same youtube summary page I found this.

Former World Banker Says "Second Species" Controls Earth
www.youtube.com...

Sounds more plausible. All religion is manufactured to keep you asleep as to your true masters.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

You really should do some science once in awhile. (you average a religious thread per day)

The tree of life is now inaccessible; no humans have access to immortality, and the pursuit of immortality is futile

Thats what funny about the Genesis account as interpreted by Christians. Jehovah and his mob (lets kick them out in case they become like us) was AWOL when the humans ate of the tree of knowledge. He returns to find them awakened as to their true nature, they gained consciousness/awareness, they were no longer mindless cattle, (mining gold according to Z Sitchin)

They rebelled and Jehovah couldn't allow this rebellion to take hold. Wipes them out and starts again. Meanwhile there was never any real chance of them gaining the Tree of Life in the first instance. They must have had help from one of the gods who pitied Jehovahs treatment of these proto-humans.

Now the science...Its only a matter of time before another example of Jehovah's lying nature will be revealed...

It may not be true immortality (will be available when we can download our consciousness into a PC) but we will possibly aspire to the life spans of Abraham and Enoch...

www.lifeextension.com...
Turning on Immortality: The Debate Over Telomerase Activation
August 2009
By William Andrews, PhD and Michael West, PhD

The role of telomerase in allowing the immortal growth of reproductive cells is well established in the scientific literature. In the laboratory dish, the introduction of telomerase into cultured human cells transforms otherwise aging mortal cells into immortal cells without transforming them into cancer cells. On the heels of this discovery, small molecule activators of telomerase are being developed for use in treating cellular aging and at least one nutritional supplement is being marketed for the treatment of aging

edit on 7-4-2016 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: hmmmm

top topics

join