It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
So we have right wingers of ATS whining over people comparing Trump to Hitler yet the same right wingers love to demonize the left by comparing them with fascists
originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
a reply to: BuzzyWigs
I am not trying anything, if anything, all you are doing, alongside a few others, is make claims. What I posted was evidence. Understand the difference? And if you are going to respond perhaps it would help you better by actually proving that Hitler's policies were not socialist. I raise your "relax man" with "here are the 25 points of Hitler's Nazi manifesto and his policies"... All you can give as a response is "relax"... That's your evidence...
Since the outbreak of the French Revolution, the world has been moving with ever increasing speed toward a new conflict, the most extreme solution of which is called Bolshevism, whose essence and aim, however, are solely the elimination of those strata of mankind which have hitherto provided the leadership and their replacement by worldwide Jewry. No state will be able to withdraw or even remain at a distance from this historical conflict...It is not the aim of this memorandum to prophesy the time when the untenable situation in Europe will become an open crisis. I only want, in these lines, to set down my conviction that this crisis cannot and will not fail to arrive and that it is Germany's duty to secure her own existence by every means in face of this catastrophe, and to protect herself against it, and that from this compulsion there arises a series of conclusions relating to the most important tasks that our people have ever been set. For a victory of Bolshevism over Germany would not lead to a Versailles treaty, but to the final destruction, indeed the annihilation of the German people...I consider it necessary for the Reichstag to pass the following two laws: 1) A law providing the death penalty for economic sabotage and 2) A law making the whole of Jewry liable for all damage inflicted by individual specimens of this community of criminals upon the German economy, and thus upon the German people.
originally posted by: GamleGamle
a reply to: DBCowboy
Yes indeed you are right, but you would be wrong by thinking that all socialists are bleeding heart types, that consider those concerns secondary. On the contrary, the good providers have every right to know that their money is being spent properly. And it is here where the true political battles take place..... in this we are more on the same side than you might imagine. Guilt tripping the rich just to spend willy nilly everywhere is bad for everyone. There is no excuse for unproductive spending even with the best of intentions for the worst of in society.
16. We demand the creation and maintenance of a sound middle-class, the immediate communalization of large stores which will be rented cheaply to small tradespeople, and the strongest consideration must be given to ensure that small traders shall deliver the supplies needed by the State, the provinces and municipalities.
17. We demand an agrarian reform in accordance with our national requirements, and the enactment of a law to expropriate the owners without compensation of any land needed for the common purpose. The abolition of ground rents, and the prohibition of all speculation in land.
20. In order to make it possible for every capable and industrious German to obtain higher education, and thus the opportunity to reach into positions of leadership, the State must assume the responsibility of organizing thoroughly the entire cultural system of the people The curricula of all educational establishments shall be adapted to practical life. The conception of the State Idea (science of citizenship) must be taught in the schools from the very beginning. We demand that specially talented children of poor parents, whatever their station or occupation, be educated at the expense of the State.
21. The State has the duty to help raise the standard of national health by providing maternity welfare centers, by prohibiting juvenile labor, by increasing physical fitness through the introduction of compulsory games and gymnastics, and by the greatest possible encouragement of associations concerned with the physical education of the young.
23. We demand that there be a legal campaign against those who propagate deliberate political lies and disseminate them through the press. In order to make possible the creation of a German press, we demand:
originally posted by: introvert
The Nazis are not socialist and it is well established that the word socialist was incorporated in to their propaganda for many reasons. One was to subvert the socialist movement and envelope them in to the fascist state.