It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is your favorite ever ATS thread and why?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

That's one of my favorites too. I will hand that to ATS, there are certainly a lot of creative writers on here. There's certainly no shortage of them.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   
This one is hilarious. The poster asks what smells like farts because he's been smelling something foul and he's the only one that smells it. For every helpful bit of advice smart asses offered up a joke; often those giving the advice were the jokers. Reading through the comments will make you laugh.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
This one is hilarious. The poster asks what smells like farts because he's been smelling something foul and he's the only one that smells it. For every helpful bit of advice smart asses offered up a joke; often those giving the advice were the jokers. Reading through the comments will make you laugh.

That is one that I kept seeing and always managed to resist clicking.

sometimes you are better of not knowing...

Can you think of any from our now absent freind that always caused a grin? The one that used to dwell in a really nice property as it were?

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   
This one:

Defense Against Freemason Sponsored Electronic Harassment.

I would tell you not to listen to the guy but it would take all the fun out of things.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific
I liked the stupid question thread. It was good for a laugh.

In this one, he's trying to convince us that deer are out to exterminate humanity lol.

This one was about the Gemstone file and the assassination of JFK. Very interesting reading.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
You only say that because you got busted lol.

Seriously though. Wow. That's taking the tinfoil hat thing a bit far.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
Seriously though. Wow. That's taking the tinfoil hat thing a bit far.

You used to be able to click on some of the links in the thread to see all the various hats that were available for protective purposes.

edit on 21-12-2015 by AugustusMasonicus because: never go in against a Sicilian with death is on the line

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

This one:

Defense Against Freemason Sponsored Electronic Harassment.

I would tell you not to listen to the guy but it would take all the fun out of things.

I remember his avitar. For some reason, I pictured that as his portrait. Poor guy. Thinking back, it was painfully obvious he needed a lot of help and wasn't finding it.

BTW, have you heard your old Buddy Eric Dubay has latched on to the flat earth thing? I bet it's because of you and the masons.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
BTW, have you heard your old Buddy Eric Dubay has latched on to the flat earth thing? I bet it's because of you and the masons.

Yeah, I hopped over to his site and told him to come back here but he seems to be ignoring me.

I think we need to fire up the mind control thingy again and not make it optional for him.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 04:09 AM
link   
For the sake of nostalgia, I managed to track down the version of the Three Word Story I referred to. Figured some of the old members would get a kick out of it. Though, I can certainly understand that if it's off ATS there may be a reason, so if the mods don't like it...well, apologies.

Apparently ATS doesn't like the link structure:

https: //web.archive.org/web/20071109200747/http: //www.belowtopsecret.com/forum/thread30980/pg1

URL BB Codes seem to be overactive on here, so you'll need to remove the spaces after the :
edit on 22.12.2015 by Shugo because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join