It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims in Sweden Beat gay man to death

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Second Texas Man Pleads Guilty to Federal Hate Crime Against Gay African-American Man

Garza admitted that he and others conspired to assault a gay African-American man because of his race and sexual orientation

I am pretty sure there are plenty more out there. Op and his kind need to stop with holier than though attitude.

Put Muslim in title in order to garner flags and stars or create more hate against Muslims. It was one individual and like all individuals from all over the world, they do not speak for entire group.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: chuck258

And there are NO white Aryan Nation types in Europe doing similar things?

Are you assuming cultural equivalence?

Is it culturally equivalent to say that exposed calves are a reason for rape?

Does it take two males to testify that a rape happened?

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
This story is from last summer, but hey keep on making stuff up.

So what you're saying this is a made up story from last summer?

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Matthew Shepherd was how many years ago?
That's the last gay beating death I can recall in the US.
I don't expect it will be long before it happens again in Sweden.
Meanwhile in the ME gay men are getting tossed off rooftops.
Yeah, great idea to bring those people to Sweden.

I've found that recently, just in the past couple months, people don't respond to me when I use logic and reason. It seems the people that post have an agenda and the agenda doesn't allow for logic or reason. They respond to people that shout them down with opposing side rhetoric, but they just ignore me. The arguments have become less about topics and more about agenda. You'e the only one who actually thought about what I said and bothered to consider it. It's sad times on ATS.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth
a reply to: Sremmos80

I am one of those christians who oppose homosexuality, BUT...I do not
condone killing them because of their lifestyle choices.

I'm sorry but it's pretty sad to "oppose" someone because of how they were born.

If you are saying this because of your religious beliefs , your religious beliefs are no better than the Muslims who killed this gay man.

At least you don't take it to the level of violence or murder.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: theonenonlyone
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Second Texas Man Pleads Guilty to Federal Hate Crime Against Gay African-American Man

Garza admitted that he and others conspired to assault a gay African-American man because of his race and sexual orientation

I am pretty sure there are plenty more out there. Op and his kind need to stop with holier than though attitude.

Put Muslim in title in order to garner flags and stars or create more hate against Muslims. It was one individual and like all individuals from all over the world, they do not speak for entire group.

I could care less about stars and flags, I've had so many posts removed by ATS mods for having unpopular opinions.

It wasn't one individual, it was two.

Also, this is a false equivelance. You are right, 110% right, that we have bigots here in America that assault gays simply because of their sexual orientation, but the problem is, here, it is almost a universal condemnation of such, and we pursue cases against those who did the crime vigorously. The same cannot be said for a majority of the Muslim world (I'm talking about Muslim Majority countries). You cannot deny that homophobia is the chief attitude in the Muslim world, I'm not going to do the research for you because you want to be ignorant. Suffice to say, many thousands of homosexuals have been executed by Muslim authorities in the last decade alone. When we (the western world) are taking in literally MILLIONS of the people who know this as the only way, that presents a problem, a VERY SERIOUS problem. Far and wide, it is not stood for here. You could ask a hundred Westerners if Gays deserve to be beaten and punished for their sexual orientation, and I'd bet a paycheck that more than 90 of them would disagree through and through. Would YOUbe willing to bet a pay check that the same amount of say, Afghans or, Somalians would disagree with punishment or beating of homosexuals based upon their orientation alone?

If you wouldn't be willing to bet that, then there are two choices available to you: Ensure those who come over fully understand our culture and way of life (IE, you're going to have to restrict those who would be willing to come here) or you remain indifferent. If you choose the latter, you are just as instrumental in enabling the persecution of homosexuals by (mostly)Muslim 'refugees'.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Also, I would like to add: Many people refuse to differentiate the type of threat posed by Radical Muslims from the threat posed by your average say, homophobe or racist here in the US.

There is a difference. You're average Western homophobe isn't a part of some grand, or larger organization or group that hates on homophobes, it's a casual hatred. The difference between that (the homophobic "community" in the West) and the threat posed by Muslim "Community" is the level of organization.

www.theguardian.com...

^^^The above is a sampling of the Muslim "communitys" view on homosexuality, notice the much larger number. 0% of Britains share of the poll supported gay acts.

www.pinknews.co.uk...

^^^Compare that to the 71% of Britons that support gay marriage.

That is the difference.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Thanks for the links - informative.
I wasn't aware of most of them even one that happened close to home.
The intentional attacks many were done by Christian zealots (they claimed to be Christians).
Thanks for the education on that, I had no idea there were so many.

It still doesn't change my opinion on mass immigration though.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I suppose the question is simple: Did a person get beaten to death and if so was the motive because a muslim person judged such a person to be worthy of death. Is that the issue? All the rest seems to be politics, so then, any answers?

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

your average Muslim is much MUCH more likely to be intolerant and even MORE likely than that to be violent towards gays.

Why?? Religious fundies across the board don't look kindly on the the gay community.
You don't think on that very same day there wasn't more cases of the same issue?

We have people in the states that call for the deaths of gay people all the time.
Intolerance isn't exclusive to any creed.

Homosexuality, women's rights, secular democracy vs theocracy.
Why are liberals only comfortable in opposing the extreme right, and not Islam, when it comes to these values?

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   
This could be a good opportunity to invent bacon-mace, you know, since the bouncer at heavens gates won't let Johnny or Jenny Jihad in tarnished with pig stuff........according to their warped interpretation of a book written by men over a thousand years ago..

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
This could be a good opportunity to invent bacon-mace, you know, since the bouncer at heavens gates won't let Johnny or Jenny Jihad in tarnished with pig stuff........according to their warped interpretation of a book written by men over a thousand years ago..

Offensive I know, but it is what you asked for.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
Daily Mail has it as transvestite. Is this the same story or no? Because the OP sure makes it seem like it just happened, both with the headline and with what the OP wrote about the story. Tsk tsk. Has nothing to do with "less than 3 days after" anything.

originally posted by: chuck258
So, less than 3 days after dozens of letters warn Swedish people to convert to Islam or die, 2 migrants beat a gay man to death, dress him in womens' clothes and then put a snake around his neck.

North African teenager stabs Swedish transvestite to death and hangs a SNAKE around his neck after going to his home and discovering he was not a woman when his wig slipped

The victim, a 54-year-old homosexual man, was found dead in the flat he shared with his partner in Bergsjön, east Gothenburg in June this year

So what do you do? Just silently "oppose" it and mention that casually in posts on internet forums?

Heh to note as well the dailymail article states nothing in regards to their religious convictions playing the part in their actions. It sounds like a crime of opportunity by a couple pieces of trash as opposed to a religious killing...

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: chuck258
Of course Islamic apologists are going to go with the old "don't judge all Muslims", and while I don't, it's completely ignorant to ignore the fact that, compared to your average European, your average Muslim is much MUCH more likely to be intolerant and even MORE likely than that to be violent towards gays.

Then they go to jail, right? And if they are not citizens, they are deported, right? Just like anybody else.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Ah, I never said that I don't like gays! Please refrain from twisting my words
and stick to facts.

So how exactly should I translate "I am one of those christians who oppose homosexuality, BUT...I do not condone killing them because of their lifestyle choices."? Sounds a mite passive/aggressive at the very least. Oh, and just when did you make your choice to be straight? I always wonder, as I've never noticed the option present itself.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   

LOL, dude, when my sister and her husband sold their condo to live on a boat, that's a "lifestyle choice". Why is it always those who disagree with homosexuality are the ones who use the term "Lifestyle Choice"? By that reckoning, being black is a lifestyle choice

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Matthew Shepherd was how many years ago?
That's the last gay beating death I can recall in the US.
I don't expect it will be long before it happens again in Sweden.
Meanwhile in the ME gay men are getting tossed off rooftops.
Yeah, great idea to bring those people to Sweden.

I've found that recently, just in the past couple months, people don't respond to me when I use logic and reason. It seems the people that post have an agenda and the agenda doesn't allow for logic or reason.

You just noticed?

Like FOX News Entertainment --- the Carnival Barkers have the bigger audience.

Followers love the adrenaline rush of how sensationalism makes them feel, it's like a drug.

edit on 17-12-2015 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: thebtheb

LOL, dude, when my sister and her husband sold their condo to live on a boat, that's a "lifestyle choice". Why is it always those who disagree with homosexuality are the ones who use the term "Lifestyle Choice"? By that reckoning, being black is a lifestyle choice

Thank you.

And exactly right.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   
So an attack that happened last summer is being joined to something that happened a few days ago, just wow.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Is there a source other than Watson? He doesn't seem to link to anything, Googling it is a circle fest between BE4ITSn00z and infowars....

edit: says there is a film?

All of the sources I researched are from supremacist publications. It hasn't appeared in mainstream media, I wouldn't give that story any consideration other than it originating from hate media.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join