It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims in Sweden Beat gay man to death

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: chuck258

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: chuck258

your average Muslim is much MUCH more likely to be intolerant and even MORE likely than that to be violent towards gays.

Why?? Religious fundies across the board don't look kindly on the the gay community.
You don't think on that very same day there wasn't more cases of the same issue?

We have people in the states that call for the deaths of gay people all the time.
Intolerance isn't exclusive to any creed.

Did you even read my post? My main point is this. If you take your average bigoted Christian (against gays), he is magnitudes less likely to attack him than your average bigoted Muslim. We have a poster here is doesn't like gays and is Christian, but doesn't condone killing them. While I'm sure there are many Muslims who wouldn't kill gays, they are, as we have seen in recent events, more likely to act upon their displeasure than Christians. Take a group of Muslims and put a Gay man in their path, they are more likely to act threateningly hostile against him. Contrast this with a Gay man crossing the path of a group of Christians, at most they are going to ask if he's found God yet, if he knows it's a sin to be gay and that they will pray him.

Do you personally know any Muslims who have gay friends or coworkers? I do. Not 1 casualty yet.

It is really weird to pray for people who are not ill, in danger or sad. It is not wanted and a waste of prayer. I think god may get tired of that type of praying. He/She is undoubtedly a little busy.
edit on 17-12-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Yes I read that, I am asking how you could possibly say that.

If you take your average bigoted Christian (against gays), he is magnitudes less likely to attack him than your average bigoted Muslim.

You can't say that, there has been plenty of beatings in the states by the people you say are less likely to act on it.

We have a poster here is doesn't like gays and is Christian, but doesn't condone killing them.

Cool so all that needs to be done to disprove your entire point is find muslims that say the same thing.
You don't have to look very far, they are on this site.

link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

It's that same story, but this time the paper has spun it, calling the man a transvestite because he was found in women's clothing.

It sounds like the men were lured back to his place by a dodgy promise of help. But still, there is no excuse for the brutal murder they committed.

link   

Tell me,what can anyone do about it?

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
Daily Mail has it as transvestite.

North African teenager stabs Swedish transvestite to death and hangs a SNAKE around his neck after going to his home and discovering he was not a woman when his wig slipped

originally posted by: mamabeth
a reply to: Sremmos80

I am one of those christians who oppose homosexuality, BUT...I do not
condone killing them because of their lifestyle choices.

So what do you do? Just silently "oppose" it and mention that casually in posts on internet forums?

I'm sure there are: Show me the extent I will gladly call for their castration and shipment to the Middle East so they can hate on Jews and gays in harmony with terrorists like ISIS.

But besides that, why are you trying to justify this action by claiming another group does it to? One of the main points of contention with this "refugee crisis" is that they are simply importing more crime. We have enough to deal with as is, why bring in millions more that are going to act the same way?

Everyone should have an equal opportunity to victimize other people. European/White privilege allows White bigots more access to more victims! We need to balance it out with Muslim Bigots in the name of equality!

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Ah, I never said that I don't like gays! Please refrain from twisting my words
and stick to facts.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Just callin' them as I see them. Its the same crap, day in and day out. Its the wonder of 'Merica; everyone's got someone to hate and some hate everyone.

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

But what I'm anxiously waiting for is when the Muslim refugees in the US start killing the Leftists all important Gays in the US . What the Muslim hugging Leftists gonna say then? Should be very interesting.

What, you mean the same libs who scream for women's rights for equal pay here in the US yet say nothing about the treatment of women in Muslim countries like honor killings, not being allowed to drive, etc.?

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

The irony has not escaped me.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: chuck258
So, less than 3 days after dozens of letters warn Swedish people to convert to Islam or die, 2 migrants beat a gay man to death, dress him in womens' clothes and then put a snake around his neck.

Not much more to it than that sadly, but I haven't seen it posted yet and I want it to be known.

Of course Islamic apologists are going to go with the old "don't judge all Muslims", and while I don't, it's completely ignorant to ignore the fact that, compared to your average European, your average Muslim is much MUCH more likely to be intolerant and even MORE likely than that to be violent towards gays.

www.infowars.com...

What say you about this situation ATS? As always, keep it civil

As Lucidity said, this happened in June. you should probably edit your OP.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973

It's that same story, but this time the paper has spun it, calling the man a transvestite because he was found in women's clothing.

It sounds like the men were lured back to his place by a dodgy promise of help. But still, there is no excuse for the brutal murder they committed.

What I take exception to is the OP's spin on this story. Totally unnecessary.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

Tell me,what can anyone do about it?

Why should anyone feel they need to do anything about someone else's lifestyle choice, up to and including voicing their opposition?

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   
This story is from last summer, but hey keep on making stuff up.
edit on 17-12-2015 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

And there are NO white Aryan Nation types in Europe doing similar things?

Ahh..you would be refering to jews....
sorry no I meant ...erm....oops

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
This story is from last summer, but hey keep on making stuff up.

wouldnt you? look at what a misleading news title can do to people, look at the sentiments it conjures up before anyone actually took time to make an extra mouse click to research before falling to the bait.

its easier to fool a man than convince him he was fooled.

now, another 3 pages of drivel to come, despite the spurious news source and the caption.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Matthew Shepherd was how many years ago?
That's the last gay beating death I can recall in the US.
I don't expect it will be long before it happens again in Sweden.
Meanwhile in the ME gay men are getting tossed off rooftops.
Yeah, great idea to bring those people to Sweden.

edit on 17-12-2015 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

People talk about that all the time, but sadly there isn't much we can do.
What we can do is talk about things we can change in our own nation, not Saudi and Iran or Pakistan which are the places where the stuff you are talking about happens.

Other Muslim countries have had women heads of state.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

originally posted by: markosity1973

What I take exception to is the OP's spin on this story. Totally unnecessary.

Well, the story might be from June and it may have been spun a bit.

But

Look at what these people doing to Christians and other minorities in their home country of Syria.

Then all of a sudden this does not seem like hate speech and that there might be an element of truth to it.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

edit on 17-12-2015 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

www.huffingtonpost.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

Not all in the Wiki are proven hate crimes but you are so far off to try and say that it hasn't happened since Shepherd.

link   
DP
edit on thThu, 17 Dec 2015 15:24:11 -0600America/Chicago1220151180 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join