It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Revealed: Roman Sword Reportedly Found Off Oak Island

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Yeah, I suppose they have made the retirements of those old guys more comfortable, right enough. Couldn't help but chuckle when they made a deal with the other old guy on the island to dig on his property, and they went and hit up his two biggest most definite there's certainly-something-here spots, and found... absolutely nothing.

What I can't decide is if the Lagina's are genuine believers, in which case they're pretty unbelievably stupid, or if they're cynically manipulating everybody including the viewer to portray this gigantic hoax to the public.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

I think at this point, you have one brother who will always believe, regardless of the amount of let downs. Then you have the other who's so far invested at this point, that to turn back would be an embarrassment.

Now that The History Channel is backing them. Its going to be drawn out as long as possible to re-coop any loss.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   
There are a number of ways a roman item could end up where Vikings roamed, without an actual Roman ever being where the item was found.
Vikings were raiding roman settlements, or what used to be roman settlements. Their plunder would include anything useful like a weapon, then it goes where they go as it is passed on from generation to generation.
edit on 17-2-2016 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Let's keep the sword. And give the romans back the skins of the lions of salvo. You know what I mean when I say romans.
edit on 23-6-2016 by kmartwalker089 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join