It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI alerted about group of men asking about Bagnell Dam

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kapusta
a reply to: PsychoEmperor

Makes no difference to me. Not buying the plot.

Is that like...Nothing to see here...BOOM You're All Dead...AllaH Snackbar?

I getcjhaH

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: thesaneone
a reply to: Kapusta

What is so fear mongering about the story??

The mere mention of middle eastern men throws many into a state of fear. That's the way the msm has designed it.

Common sense right now dictates that if you live in an area where you don't see a lot of middle eastern men, and you see three or four asking around town about the damn, the power plant, the school, the "anything", if your spider senses don't tingle even a little, you're just plain stupid.

Oh! What exactly does a middle eastern man look like ?

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: SPECULUM

I getcjhaH

Is that the doom your hopeing for ?

That thought never crossed my mind .

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

This enables human nature to let its guard down a little further as nothing likely will happen. Another school gets a threat, nothing happens, then another, and nothing happens, the guard keeps coming down until we're used to the "silly" threats. That's when something will happen.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
Imagine the 911 hijackers calling up the port authority on 9/10 and telling them the s*** is about to hit the fan…

Imagine if the suspicious activity surrounding the hijackers flight training was taken more seriously. 9/11 may have never taken place.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

a reply to: Wide-Eyes

This has nothing to do with religion.

But more to do with story's being put out by the MSM. to keep people in fear .

eks ago at the Golden Corral in Osage Beach. A deputy was eating lunch and the wait staff told him about the group of men. Staffers said the men were asking questions about the dam. They wanted to know if they could rent a boat and tour the dam.

The Camden County Sheriff’s Office tells Lake News that they received a tip about a group of “Middle Eastern” men asking about Bagnell Dam. The police department forwarded that report to the FBI and a joint task force on terrorism.

Their is so much more going on in this story .

Profiling , fearmongering , paranoia to name a few .

Fox2News.com isn't qualified as the main stream media. They're a local network.

Please, They are part of the same Apratus who's strings are pulled by the same movers and shakers .

Invalid rebuttle.
edit on 06/17/2015 by Kapusta because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   

What news source is acceptable to you LSH?

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   

a reply to: FamCore

Believe me, they are aware of the vulnerability of dams, bridges and tunnels. Except there hasn't been an attack on US soil in that regard since 2001, has there?

Not that I am aware of anyway. Theres your sign. A group of men aren't going to ask to rent a boat to "look at dams" if they intend to bump a boat load of dynamite into it and make it fail.

Personally I think they would tend to hide such a thing from the general public, train derailings, plane crashes, bridge collapses, power outages and such, all are accountable as accidents in the main stream, right? Not sleeper cell Jihadis, looking to wage war in America.

When that happens it will be much bigger than anyone can miss, just like 911, just like the Anthrax and Ebola scare, just like second suns.

Edit: It will just happen without any advance notice, instead of "credible threat" type advance warnings. Just like all other attacks against western interests, so far.
I actually see it as a Combined effort to sway attention away from Real Targets, and not Obama hiring Joksters to push his Political Correctness Agenda...In Either case folks might start Shooting people who look OFF

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtrenthacker

Imagine the 911 hijackers calling up the port authority on 9/10 and telling them the s*** is about to hit the fan…

Imagine if the suspicious activity surrounding the hijackers flight training was taken more seriously. 9/11 may have never taken place.

People were suspicious pre 9/11?

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   

I getcjhaH

Is that the doom your hopeing for ?

That thought never crossed my mind .

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Why the hell would you go around asking about something you wanted to destroy?

*facepalm*

This. This one thousand times:

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   

I was talking about the poster I was responding to. I know you've admitted to being a muslim but people like you aren't the problem. However, feeling the need to be more on your toes with middle eastern men/women is to be expected after recent events. None of us know whether or not this story has any bearing on evil plans but you really can't fault anyone for suspecting such.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtrenthacker

People were suspicious pre 9/11?

People have been suspicious since 93, where have you been?

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

What news source is acceptable to you LSH?

ATS is an acceptable news source , save for the few lame news threads that make it here *cough*

LSH?

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   

a reply to: SPECULUM

Stop fearmongering...

Seriously ..

I don't know why you assume that we got scared after reading the post.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: PsychoEmperor

a reply to: SPECULUM

Stop fearmongering...

Seriously ..

It's PC nonsense like this that causes other people not to report incidents. Please stop trying to prevent valid news from going out because it might hurt your politically correct feelings.

Fox news is Valid ? Right...

Eat it up !
Fox had picked up the Story. I'm 35 minutes away and we heard it locally

Did it spread like wildfire?
Not any more than any other trivial thing that goes on here in the Hills...Round here you just get Killed if you are screwing with the locals, because everyone's Armed and Already Suspicious...Kinda like FINLAND

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   

I was talking about the poster I was responding to. I know you've admitted to being a muslim but people like you aren't the problem. However, feeling the need to be more on your toes with middle eastern men/women is to be expected after recent events. None of us know whether or not this story has any bearing on evil plans but you really can't fault anyone for suspecting such.

I agree .

It's but like i stated before their was more to the story then just "suspicious middle eastern men " .

It was playing on fear etc etc.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   

a reply to: Wide-Eyes

This has nothing to do with religion.

But more to do with story's being put out by the MSM. to keep people in fear .

eks ago at the Golden Corral in Osage Beach. A deputy was eating lunch and the wait staff told him about the group of men. Staffers said the men were asking questions about the dam. They wanted to know if they could rent a boat and tour the dam.

The Camden County Sheriff’s Office tells Lake News that they received a tip about a group of “Middle Eastern” men asking about Bagnell Dam. The police department forwarded that report to the FBI and a joint task force on terrorism.

Their is so much more going on in this story .

Profiling , fearmongering , paranoia to name a few .

Fox2News.com isn't qualified as the main stream media. They're a local network.

Please, They are part of the same Apratus who's strings are pulled by the same movers and shakers .

Invalid rebuttle.

That's like telling me that the Arklatex KSLA News Channel 12, one of my local networks, is part of the main stream media. The MSM doesn't pay attention to those little guys.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

When did i assume that?

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   

I didn't know ats was in the news business?

Lightningstrikeshere

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join