It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is satan willing to give so much power?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Staroth
a reply to: gell1234

Hopefully he will give me the power to win the lottery or something.

He will as soon as you but the winning ticket.
That's the best example of how he can give power to anyone.
No matter who you ask for power, nothing happens until you do it yourself.
How is "this" anyone, or anything, giving you any power what so ever?
It is a prime example of your "taking charge" of a situation and excersizing the power you were born with to benefit your own self interests.
That is were all power lies.
edit on 17-12-2015 by tinymind because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
According to the Bible, God is the one who gives power to those running the show, not Satan.

Romans 13
1 Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God.

If God is the one who gives people their positions in authority, why is the world so screwed up? He's been giving the wrong people power apparently.

Well brother, you could do with some Bible reading if you really want to understand how and why things are the way they are.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
This is not Sword and Sorcery but you are dealing with very real entity's and if you choose the father of lies then that is your choice but Look again if you ever loved or cared about anyone then look again and wake up, the angels have cried over you the devil only laughed at you.

So has the Lord shown you the difference between a seraph (fiery serpent) and a jinn (smokeless fire entity) ?

Secondly, has Yahweh given you any visions that came true, especially future visions of what is going to happen next year from the beginning of February onwards ?

Thirdly, why would Yahushua allow His enemies to crucify Him on a unclean triple sin lifespan of 33 years old (3x11) ?
edit on 17-12-2015 by Rapha because: spelling

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Satans the Enemy, and thinks drunks with power are predictable. I mean he attempted, to tempt Jesus and his blood is Wine, and the Son of God.

But Jesus is a drunken master, and is High and mighty like God.
edit on 17-12-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   
What happened with gell1234? People are waiting for some examples here... as am I.

Giving power where God is not... uhmmm... thats a tricky one..

So God has made the decision not to give a particular person power and satan took this opportunity to give this power to that person anyway. Doesn't make any sense... I can not imagine a God ... our christian God... to watch this happening without doing nothing about it. If He will allow satan to alter His decisions anyway satan pleases He is a lousy weak God without a will....or a plan.

No.. I do not think this is the way God does operate..

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

You talk about vision's of the future and revelation granted to a person, if you are in touch with that despicable traitor and deceiver ask him this, what is seven threescore and seven man's purpose and intent toward the beast his pet.

Ask him this, who truly control's reality and makes the future which is already complete?.

And remind him the child said "NO!" when he came asking for that child's soul and it is always going to be "NO!" as it has already been written in the books he can not change.

If you are in touch with the real him then ask him if you want an answer does he really think altering a book and putting his own little snippets into it is really going to change the will of the lord.

Ask him what happen's to a soul such as his when it is dragged to a quantum singularity (An abyss) which is older than him and therefore spans more reality's even than he has managed to in his long existence and ask him does he prefer that fate to the living death of the lake of fire in which he would at least still exist then ask him this.

And point this out to your master, Altering a book does not alter the will of it's original author especially when that author is THE author, the book he did alter and it's memory in the living of the earth is just a copy of the truth and making that copy different does not alter the truth of the original which is still going to come to pass and then ask him again Who seven threescore and seven man is and why the beast is going to be cut down to size by seven threescore and seven man.

Ask him does he think inserting "give the immoral brother to satan" into the copy of the book and it's mirror's has any authority before the original which is forever in the mouth of the lamb and does he really think he can claim those soul's already purchased by the lamb with the true book which he can not alter.

There is no such thing as a fiery Djinn that is pagan nonsense for an evil spirit such as the outcast children of the Nephilim whom are cursed to wander the earth as such since before the flood though I once had a black column of hot smoke dive into me, I stood there laughing at it as I had actually been quite chilly before and I heard it falling away screaming threats at me as it did, it was actually pleasantly warm if a little ichy and caused chemical alteration in my skin afterward as well as turn my silver Madonna and child medallion and crucifix black but instead of it consuming me I consumed it? (though not of my own volition as it forced itself on me and found itself out of it's depth literally, it took quite a while to absorb it completely though and I did not want too), I have actually seen many types of spirit's including the black shadow's whom are cowardly and evil like three dimensional being's made of darkness and the white mist type which are more like vague human shaped cloud's of mist and shining spirit's as well whom often shine bright white or blueish white as well as seeing the mist and shadow's fighting one another with the mist winning.

Remember this also, if he could see the true future (though god has shown him his fate already so that he know's he will die) rather than the one he manipulates into being he would never have been caste down by a handful of angels from the second lowest choir would he, of course they were the most precious to god for while older archangels failed to make a stance those children stood there ground ready to die for the lord whom was never in any real danger of course but there action so touched the lords heart he made them part of himself.

You may have heard of them, Gabriel (the real one not the devil talking to Muhammad and claiming to be Gabriel), Michael whom led the young angels against the devil, Uriel, Raphael, Barachiel, Jehudiel, Sealtiel.

They were actually taken into God and became part of him from that day forward forever changed, they had been willing to cease to exist to protect him so great was there love so instead they shall always exist one with God himself.

You know when the Devil whom was a prince of heaven tried to take the throne (though he would have been destroyed and all of creation with him for spawning such evil) these angels whom were not even Angelic royalty but the second LOWEST choir just above Creation stood up and were willing to die to protect there God, there action saved this universe with all it's imperfections as they gave God reason to hope in us as they set the example of selfless love and self sacrifice.

You see, You want power and that is a me-me-me attitude which we are all guilty of as it is the carnal nature of the flesh driven by the need to make up for our physical and social shortcoming's but that way lies only death not true knowledge as you claim, to know good and bad you have to experience good and bad hence great wisdom is great sorrow.

These angels were selfless and so gained the ultimate gift, who is more selfless than a creator whom gave of himself to create the universe and granted you life in the first place and whom to point this out had to go through the whole rigmarole once again on the cross giving of himself to save.

The devil did not make it, He does NOT own it and is a thief and a liar, his allies are going to end up in the very same place as him which is somewhere you really do not want to go and they shall suffer that terrible fate together.

But you asked so I answered you.

You ask me about prophecy, I am not a prophet but I can tell you this the future on this world is very bad indeed especially when so many such as yourself are following the liar to there death's and worse encouraging others to do so as well having been deceived into believing the poison sweet is good for you.

The devil is not welcome in my home and I say this "By the blood of Christ of Jehovah upon the mercy seat of the ark of the covenant were it was sprinkled from the cross at Golgotha and within the sacremant of every true believer in his grace I renounce you satan and all your plan's and all you stand for and by the blood of the lamb and so too do all other's under the grace of Christ Jesus the lamb of god, now behold the cross of the Lord upon Golgotha and his blood, flee you evil powers the lion of the tribe of Judah, the Lamb of Jehovah has conquered Alleluia, we are paid for in his blood you can never have us Alleluia Amen".

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: gell1234
I've noticed something and I don't think its just me...Satan is willing to give power to people where God just wont...
Have you had the same experience?

You meant originally; "Why is Satan willing to give up so much power"? Because God is Satan (allowed to be created) now speaking from both sides of its mouth. You do not understand 'God/Creator' allows for all things manifest.
edit on 17-12-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen
Satans the Enemy, and thinks drunks with power are predictable. I mean he attempted, to tempt Jesus and his blood is Wine, and the Son of God. But Jesus is a drunken master, and is High and mighty like God.

AS ARE YOU THE SAME (that which is the Creator a part of born) you continue to fail in the identification with.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: rukia

God gives me way more than the devil could. I guess it's all up to how you look at it. God makes me powerful--so powerful that nothing can touch me. Not even 'power' bestowed by the devil.

Go and defeat ISIS for me, there's a good boy...

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   
In my personal crazy experience, Shaytan does offer power & knowledge through his power of suggestion. But his suggestions always are detrimental in a spiritual sense. As in, he never suggests things that make you a better believer in God or a gentler soul.

I also like to think of it like this. If he's been around since the first Homo Sapiens, that means he's at least 200,000 years old. And if he's been around since the first hominids, he's at least several million years old. If Angels & Jinn are inter-dimensional beings, they're outside of the 4th dimension, so that wouldn't be a problem. Now imagine the ridiculous amount of experience he's accumulated when it comes to manipulating humans. He's not omnipotent; he just has a lot of experience manipulating naive people. Just like an adult can easily manipulate a child.

An example I use is to look at a stunt driver. They can do things with a car that normal people can't. So if one approaches you and offers to drive you around, you'd think they were awesome for their "power". However, upon further inspection, you would realize that the car was capable of doing those maneuvers the entire time. The only shortcoming was your own driving ability. In other words, you're capable of achieving anything Shaytan can offer you without his "help". Usually, a person just has to break their own mental shackles & confidence issues to reach their full potential.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Good grief! Another anti-God post on ATS.

You error OP. In your own words,..."Satan is willing to give power to people where God just won't... "

So Satan is real to you? But God is not?
You do not want to understand. Or you are just being, "willingly ignorant."

You really want an answer? It's actually in the bible. But you actually have to put forth an effort and read it to understand. Not just read it, but understand it.

So? Re: your question in your OP and "Title Post". Apparently, you believe in Satan? That is without question? You said it, so it must be true!

Unless you're just trying to make a "statement" and not ask a "question"?

There's like a billion of you on ATS. Either asking questions, they don't want answers to, Just to argue. Or just making ignorant statements to "deny ignorance".

So "power" is your question? What kind of "power" may that be?

Not only do you lack knowledge, OP. But you lack understanding and wisdom.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: murphy22
The human cannot believe in ONE without the OTHER (true compatriots shining each other on) to convince the sheep 'something important' is about to occur and you have NO CONTROL over what that Chaos "NEW FAD" constituency has in store for this paradigm (Pet Rocks or 3D printed glocks), INNOCENCE vs .....?

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   
"God" is a symbol of the life of constraint and servitude, and "Satan" is the a symbol of lack of constraint (unless it is illegal, against another's will or stupid) and freedom. He does not give power, but he (Satan) let's it be known that we have power.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I don't see how it is anything other than a legitimate question, as well as that the OP never stated he did not believe in god. Dear god, another pro god comment...What's wrong being against him. Called an opinion.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Flaggg....starrr...cause you're correctamundo...( how we say in Tejano ) down here where it takes three days to drive across this state... the Toadies.....from Ft. Worth.......

not only will do that for ya....his compadres are stated in Scripture and I'm not paraphrasing....they can take the form of any two or fourlegged creature.....or firggin winged....oh, I paraphrased there...yea.....

short answer....correctamundo Senor....now, isn't Texas special...?
edit on 17-12-2015 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

edit on 17-12-2015 by GBP/JPY because: yessirrr

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Satan doesn't seem to want my soul. I keep trying to trade it to him for things, but as of yet I have not met the Devil or received any sort of trade...

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

"Opinions" are like A-holes. Everyone has them/one.
It's not a "legitimate" question. Or it would not have been asked. It wasn't asked in/under a belief of a "legitimate" answer. This is pure "round file" on ATS. As 90% of ATS is.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 11:48 PM
link   
So...legitimate questions are questions that remain unasked....great logic there. Hate these pro-god remarks. I have a surprise coming for ATS. It may receive heat, though it really shouldn't because it won't go against anything.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tiamat384
I don't see how it is anything other than a legitimate question, as well as that the OP never stated he did not believe in god. Dear god, another pro god comment...What's wrong being against him. Called an opinion.

It might be a legitimate question if there was actually power to be given. The better question might be, why to people think Satan gives powers?

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: rukia

God gives me way more than the devil could. I guess it's all up to how you look at it. God makes me powerful--so powerful that nothing can touch me. Not even 'power' bestowed by the devil. Your soul is priceless. There's no good trade for it. So Satan's actually not giving much. Js~ the devil's good at ripping people off.

Sounds like you're basing this on gossip and the particular sales pitch you fell for. How do you know unless you have had dealings with the devil? Isn't it unchristian to speak ill of others like this?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join