It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is satan willing to give so much power?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I've noticed something and I don't think its just me...Satan is willing to give power to people where God just wont...

Have you had the same experience?

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: gell1234

No.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: gell1234

Well, assuming either one has the "power" to give power, could you give an example or two of what you are talking about?
Specifically?

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   
There is no such thing as Satan. And the invisible man has left us with free will. So go enjoy life!

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Care to expand a little on this, what do you mean by "power"?

Whats your "experience"?

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I always laugh when somebody babbles the nonsense "The only thing the devil ever did was make people believe he did not exist", and next go into the prince of light and the bringer of knowledge nonsense, while we strive to become knowledgeable and bring one another out of the dark only to have the wool pulled over our eyes and realize the truth too late.

There is no truth.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   

I've noticed something and I don't think its just me...Satan is willing to give power to people where God just wont...

What do you call power?

The ability for favors in this mortal life on a corrupted world for a short period of time that is a "blink of an eye" in the grand scheme of immortality?

In the big scheme of things, The favors and power in this world is like being the King of the cell block of prisoners condemned to death. You can be the big cheese for a few weeks before you and all of your followers are given the needle.

Or you can accept Jesus Christ and Eternal life and live forever in an uncorrupted world.

It is kind of like selling your immortality so you can be the King of the sh1tpile for a day. Not a good trade-off.

edit on 17-12-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Satan or demons may appear to give power or money or fame, but in reality you're getting a handful of years of rewards and giving up eternity and your soul.

At least that's how it works on Supernatural. The Hellhounds comin to git ya!

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Perhaps you could give some examples of where Satan has given power to people and how it is known this power came from him , her , it.
As far as I'm aware Satan is a mythical being so unable to give anything to anyone.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   
*shrugs*

Power corrupts?

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   
According to the Bible, God is the one who gives power to those running the show, not Satan.

Romans 13
1 Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God.

If God is the one who gives people their positions in authority, why is the world so screwed up? He's been giving the wrong people power apparently.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   
The story of Jesus in the wilderness says it all. He was tempted with dominion over all material things, but he refused to sell out to these pleasures because the Gift of God is much better than any material splendor.

Selling out to the Devil

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   
There is no Satan...
Just the dark side of the force...embrace it..fealll it's power course through your veins.
Embrace the dark side and you can then follow your destiny.
edit on 17-12-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   

God gives me way more than the devil could. I guess it's all up to how you look at it. God makes me powerful--so powerful that nothing can touch me. Not even 'power' bestowed by the devil. Your soul is priceless. There's no good trade for it. So Satan's actually not giving much. Js~ the devil's good at ripping people off.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   
So many poor and suffering world wide and the devil is giving away power. Where do all these people need to go or do to sign up...Heck, where do I sign up?????!!!

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Don't recall the chapter and verse but was often told; "Satan roars like a lion seeking those whom he may devoir."

Take a moment to disect this and what it really saying.

Roaring as a lion would indicate a lot of noise with nothing to back it up.
Seeking whom he may devoir tells me he has to have your permission to do anything.

So basically this all means satan is a big wind bag, begging you to let he get you into trouble.

Sounds a lot like my drunk uncle.
edit on 17-12-2015 by tinymind because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Give a child a box of matches and watch him burn the house down laughing.

Jesus put it like this, What profit a man if he gain the whole world only to lose his own soul.

In other word's Satan has not given anything but has taken a soul and uses it to destruction essentially devouring it while it is alive before finishing it after wards.

In other word's he does not give anything but takes, the soul loses the power it would have received by joining the enemy and is so destroyed which is what the devil is really after as he Hates humanity and all of god's children and preventing the soul becoming a powerful angel makes is easier on him as he fears what the soul can become.

The Devil was an Angel before he was cast out, he still has some angelic power and a third of the army of heaven joined him for there own vested self interest and they fell also so he has there power as well but not authority from god which is were a true angels power really is.

As for God not giving then you need to re-read the bible, in the resurrection they shall neither be given nor taken in marriage for they shall be as the Angels (those with authority and power with is actually a heck of a lot more than anything the devil can supposedly offer), and God gave you existence the devil didn't he only corrupted it and made hunger and sorrow, want and need were there had once been none (bit like a crack dealer eh?).

edit on 17-12-2015 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Hopefully he will give me the power to win the lottery or something.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Power in terms of knowledge then yes.

HaSatan (Azazel - Djinn leader) and the God Presence (beyond the Universe) are working on the same page for the good of humanity.

Yahweh & Lucifer (Annunaki) hate giving knowledge to humans because the knowledge will eventually lead to divination and they cannot handle losing control over their mortal human slaves.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Wrong, those whom come to God re-merge through the sacrament and life of Christ with the True Godhead and what more knowledge is there than that, knowledge of what, God is the source to gain that is the ultimate crown, Ketar.

This is not Sword and Sorcery but you are dealing with very real entity's and if you choose the father of lies then that is your choice but Look again if you ever loved or cared about anyone then look again and wake up, the angels have cried over you the devil only laughed at you.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join