It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin says Trump is ‘absolute leader’ in U.S. presidential race

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   

MOSCOW — Russian President Vladi­mir Putin ranged from conflict zones to U.S. politics Thursday in a news conference that tried to close gaps with Washington over Syria, noted that Moscow remained engaged in Ukraine and gave a nod to Donald Trump as the “absolute leader” in the White House race.

“He’s a very lively man, talented without doubt,” Putin said according to the Interfax news service after the three-hour news conference. He added that Trump is the “absolute leader in the presidential race.”

Putin says Trump is ‘absolute leader’ in U.S. presidential race

Looks like Trump gets Vlad's vote!

“He’s saying he wants to go to another level of relations, closer, deeper relations with Russia,” Putin continued. “How can we not welcome that? Of course we welcome that.”

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Cyprex
He must not want Trump to win, with roughly 67% of the US population viewing Russia unfavourably!

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Cyprex

Absolute leader= Arrogant, narcissistic bully. Like Hitler and Stalin, Trump and Putin complete each other.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Why Donald Trump Is Vladimir Putin’s Favorite Presidential Candidate

Almost all Russian media is controlled by the Kremlin and Trump was known to butter Putin's bread from time-to-time. They share the same opinion about how the US handled Libya and Iraq.

“You can make the case, if you look at Libya, look at what we did there — it's a mess — if you look at Saddam Hussein with Iraq, look what we did there — it's a mess — it's [Syria] going to be same thing," Trump said.

It’s not known whether any members of the Kremlin-run Russian news media physically injured themselves trying to rush Trump’s comments into print, but they were clearly in a hurry. Trump’s suggestion that murderous dictators Saddam Hussein, Moammar Qaddafi and Bashar al-Assad might best have been left in power is so at odds with current U.S. policy, and so in line with Putin’s worldview, that getting his comments into the public realm was plainly a high priority.

State-run Sputnik News (see above) quickly made Trump’s comments its main story.

Trump, at the time, seemed little interested in staying in the middle east. You have to wonder if the last few terror attacks have changed his opinion about bringing the heat. He seems quite ready to unleash hell on ISIS and hopefully in a much more surgical manner than what has been allowed to take place. If you can cleanly remove evil from the face of the earth with as little casualties as possible, there is no reason in sticking around after it's done.

Our humanitarian efforts seem like an afterthought. We can't always make up for the lives we needlessly took in reaching our objective. And there in lies the problem, it's always our objective. Putin may believe that Trump will effectively help wipe out the cancer, pull out of the region and let him (Putin), rebuild the area in his own image with or without Assad. Putin has ties with the IMF so whether the US or Russia sweep up the mess is of no concern.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I think Putin likes him so much because he knows just the presence of Trump in the presidential conversation causes some destabilizing, imagine if he won. Though I doubt he would actually win, think he's here just to mix things up

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   
bet he has compared trump with Yeltsin.... both same caliber...hihi

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Stop trollin' us Putin.

edit on 17-12-2015 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Stop trollin' us Putin.

Never post that again!

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Couldn't handle those masterful editing skills?

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Couldn't handle those masterful editing skills?

yeah ya caught me, I'm like the guy just changed heads

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   
He likes him because that is how the script is written......it's all bs to get us to fight each other...good cop ...bad cop......chess not checkers

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Eh, Trump is just a playboy who needs to be Putin a cage. But that's just my 2¢

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Tables are being turned there's no doubt about that

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Lol. It will only assure America's division and destruction.

No wonder he got the Russian vote.
edit on 31-12-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

And, why do you say that?

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

More likely to use nukes.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Why exactly do you think I, or anyone else, would give the first F^8% about what Putin thinks about anything?

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

Trump? bah.. No i don't see it. Unless he's the antichrist and well i doubt that highly he's not gay.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Blazemore2000

The same reason people give a F%$%T^$# about what the Obama administration thinks i would suppose..

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

Aww hell no. The anti christ must be some super mutant sent from to punish man for it sins in the aftermath. That if he wind.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join