It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Martin Shkreli Arrested (Pharma Price Gouging Scumbag) SECURITIES FRAUD

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
Would it be bad form to wish prison ass rape for him?..I bet the boys take a real shining to him.

Actually yes it is bad form to wish criminal physical abuse on someone. Even though many of us might think he deserves such a thing, unless we actually agree with rape we shouldn't wish it upon someone regardless of how much we might feel they deserve it.

This guy doesn't deserve to be raped. Not physically anyway. His crime was raping people in a financial sense and that is what he probably deserves if you like the eye for an eye policy. In that case he deserves to be stripped of his financial wealth while being put in a desperate situation in which he is unable to get out of because of someone else's callus greed.

At this point I think if he does some time and actually learns from his mistakes it would be a miracle.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

The coming and goings of Lt. Karma.

Never pays to be GREEDY, that sum be-yitch had it coming

ETA. What a frigging Delta Bravo..... reading over this, how arrogant

edit on 18-12-2015 by ReadLeader because: Sp

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: ADAMandEVIL

His lawyer was also arrested & freed on $1M bond

Evan Greebel, whom the SEC said was Shkreli's lawyer, also faces a count of wire fraud conspiracy. He was arrested Thursday and released on a $1 million bail. Greebel's travel will also be restricted.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
www.theblaze.com... -stream/

#money

2nd

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   
This is probably a different topic but, "...arrested by Homelad
Security agents." ??What the hell??

This is FBI jurisdiction under the SEC's direction.

I'm all for Shkreli getting nabbed for being a greedy POS, but
I don't like this one bit.

Homelad Security shouldn't have ANY jurisdiction for this crime.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
Would it be bad form to wish prison ass rape for him?..I bet the boys take a real shining to him.

Well, morally, yeah, it's really poor form to wish for that. But since he's going to be all cushy in his white collar prison, probably away from general pop if his lawyers have anything to say about it, the collective dark corners of our souls can hope til pigs sprout wings & fly. A reenactment of the "squeal like a piggy" scene in Deliverance would be the best karma I could think of.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: rival
This is probably a different topic but, "...arrested by Homelad
Security agents." ??What the hell??

This is FBI jurisdiction under the SEC's direction.

I'm all for Shkreli getting nabbed for being a greedy POS, but
I don't like this one bit.

Homelad Security shouldn't have ANY jurisdiction for this crime.

I was also questioning that at first but I am pretty unfamiliar with federal jurisdiction and these types of scenarios. Now I kind of want to look further into t..

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheGreazel
Shkreli is gonna play cards with Madoff this Christmas.

Chess

you mean Chess .. for a long long time.. Hopfully !

www.smh.com.au...

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Merry Christmas everyone. I now believe that karma is a thing, this guy is a real scumbag. Evil exists people.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Update :

Pharma CEO Martin Shkreli chose to remain silent during a Congressional hearing on prescription drug prices. To the repeated urging of congressmen, Shkreli invoked his Fifth Amendment right to decline answering incriminating questions.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Something about this whole things strikes me as odd. The fact that the hearing is all over the news, combined with the aforementioned oddity of him being arrested by Homeland Security...

It seems like it could be a psy-op to quell the rage at the super rich. A way to show the common folk that the bad rich guys get theirs too. I just find the whole thing very strange. Anyone else??

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Thanks for the post! Good to know!

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: eaaoyueaao
Something about this whole things strikes me as odd. The fact that the hearing is all over the news, combined with the aforementioned oddity of him being arrested by Homeland Security...

It seems like it could be a psy-op to quell the rage at the super rich. A way to show the common folk that the bad rich guys get theirs too. I just find the whole thing very strange. Anyone else??

Well-said.

Yep, I totally agree. Something smells fishy about this thing. Another Maddoff situation perhaps? Sacrificial lambs

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Someone spared the rod and spoiled the child.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join