It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Martin Shkreli Arrested (Pharma Price Gouging Scumbag) SECURITIES FRAUD

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   
That's right folks. Xmas is 'a comin' early this year
(but not for Martin
)

Shkreli is accused of illegally using stock from a previous company to pay off debt from a hedge fund he mismanaged.

Securities fraud, bitter pill to swallow, isn't it Mr. Shkreli? Especially after all of the media covering his purchase of the Wu-Tang album for $2 million (he talked a lot of trash about RZA of Wu Tang, talked about how he makes loads of money, pretty much proved to everyone that he's even more of a scumbag than they already thought).

Bloomberg: www.bloomberg.com...

Scumbag supreme...

... was arrested by federal agents at his Manhattan home early Thursday morning on securities fraud related to a firm he founded.

Earlier thread on Shkreli being under investigation: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Article on him talking smack to RZA/Wu: www.independent.co.uk...

edit on 17-12-2015 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Dear Karma,

I knew you still existed

Best regards.
DV420

edit on 17-12-2015 by DigitalVigilante420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I REALLY just want to see a picture of his face when they are pulling him around in handcuffs
hunting for a pic now

Hell, I'd pay money just to get the mugshot. This little twit better go find a good attorney, it sounds like they have a lot on him

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
I REALLY just want to see a picture of his face when they are pulling him around in handcuffs
hunting for a pic now

He looks so smug in all the pictures I have seen. That one of him in the Wu Tang article just made my blood boil, and his quotes... grrr ... this guy is a real class act.

Lots of HIV/AIDS in jail, I doubt that he will see any real jail time but if he were to go to a real jail he'd be second in line behind Jared Fogle.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: DigitalVigilante420

Talk about "a taste of your own medicine", imagine if he contracted HIV and then needed the same drugs he spiked the price on! Wow, I'll settle for national humiliation and legal trouble for now though... ha

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Good.

Luckily others stepped up to counter his BS

$750-per-pill AIDS drug now has $1 competition!!!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Information on his antics:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Excellent news. Hopefully the case doesn't get botched and this piece of semi-human trash gets locked up for a long time.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Thanks for the news. It really does warm the heart. The last sentence of the Independent article said that this "could all be put to bed by Bill Murray." Do you have any idea what that means?

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnthePhilistine

That line totally missed me too. I don't understand the reference, although I do absolutely love Bill Murray haha

I tried thinking of the movies he's been in for some sort of reference but came up with nothing

ETA: FOUND HIS ARREST PICS
gawker.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Finally some good news...

“Shkreli was the paradigm faithless servant,” the filing stated. “Starting sometime in early 2012, and continuing until he left the Company, Shkreli used his control over Retrophin to enrich himself, and to pay off claims of MSMB investors (who he had defrauded).”

On Thursday, following Shkreli’s arrest, Retrophin issued a statement.

“Following his departure, the company authorized an independent investigation of Mr. Shkreli’s conduct, publicly disclosed its findings, and has fully cooperated with the government investigations into Mr. Shkreli. Until we have had the opportunity to review the charges against Mr. Shkreli, we cannot comment further.”

Source: ‘Pharma Bro’ Martin Shkreli arrested for securities fraud

From this, it looks he will get what he deserves....

edit on 17-12-2015 by SuperFrog because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-12-2015 by SuperFrog because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: SuperFrog

Thanks for the info - good to hear. I'm sure he pissed off dozens (hundreds?) of people at the organizations he's worked for over the past few years.

Not to mention everybody else he's defrauded.

Hey Martin - have a happy Festivus, LOSER! lol

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Heh. Hehe. Hehehehehehe.

There might be a God.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Apparently Shkreli thinks it's him.

COINCIDENTALLY I stumbled into another thread which talked about the Chilbolton Crop circle. The link had this image:

I noticed the "interpretation" face on the right looked a bit too familiar. Look at the nose in particular. SHKRELI was behind the CHilbolton Crop circle decades ago!!!!! LOL

(I'm only kidding of course - it is frickin hysterical though)

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   
So what kind of punishment is he looking at? A ticket? Probation?

Pcg

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   

I hope the Wu-Tang album gets freed!

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: pcgamer11

I'm waiting for that type of information as well. I'm sure we will hear details in the days/weeks to come

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

I think because it is the "Secret" album, whoever buys it cannot share the music since ownership rights reside with the sole-owner (or Wu-Tang?)

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Shkreli is gonna play cards with Madoff this Christmas.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: TheGreazel

I hope they put him in General Population where the other inmates can shame him and bully him (just as I would expect him to have treated people when he was "On Top" in the business world).

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   
BAM!

Caption: Waaaaaaaa

Caption: Does this pic prove that Martin Shkreli is "Illuminati Confirmed"??

The last line of the Gawker article is priceless:

“I guess I shouldn’t have antagonized the whole country,” he might be thinking to himself right now, sitting in the back of a car in a hoodie and dress shoes after being paraded out of federal court by Homeland Security agents.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join