It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex Front National delivered weapons for Paris attacks?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Now here is an interesting piece of information, i have not heard before:

French Police is currently investigating a man. suspicions are that he delivered arms to the guy who hold hostages in a jewish supermarket during the Charlie Hebdo attack.

Claude Hermant is the name of the alleged suspect. Does not sound arabic/muslim?

Well, here's the juicy part:

Hermant

- a member of the right wing Front National
- ex paramilitary, mercenary
- member of the DPS - a secret paramilitary section of the FN back in the 90ies. The DPS' function was to 'protect politicians' and 'Infiltrate and manipulate the enemy'. (aka stir fecal matter up in the Banlieues to further the right wing agenda.)
- last but not least he was or is a police informer.

Links:
DWN (in german)

Le figaro (french)

Off course the guy is innoent until proven guilty.

To me this sounds all like a right wing complott, maybe even with the cops in on it.
Create a false flag attack, blame it on muslims, profit from the resulting anti-muslim hatred.

It's interesting to see the developement in this, espiecially since its elections in France, and Marine LePen, the head of the FN is profiting big off subjects like terrorism and fugitives.

Sorry i could not find an english news article about it - feel free to add, when you find one.
Let me know, what you think about this story.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: svetlana84

What I think about the story is that I hope they're wrong about the guy.

If they're right, that's terrifying proof that the conspiracy minded are correct... And this is an instance where I'd hope we were wrong.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Very interesting find.

If this guy was implicated in any way, this could point to a false flag event. I wonder if Helric Fredou, the Paris Police Chief who committed suicide after the attacks, made the link?

This could be massive news.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   

You mentioned he's a mercenary. They need to start tracking the money and find who's behind this.

IF.....they want to know the truth.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   

This has all the hallmarks of a setup & inside job.

If this in fact true, it must be more than mere coincidence. How many inconsistencies have popped up from the very beginning. It sounds like the French version of how our FBI & other agencies use patsies in their false flags and or "thwarted plots".

Hermant might have to conveniently disappear...

I definitely believe that there were more people behind this than just the French. This had to be a behind the scenes global effort. Look what has happened since then. You can't even leave an umbrella on the bus or the bomb squad will be called.

At least they have us living in fear.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Front National and this fiasco reminds me of this:

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Wow, i already forgot that! Thanks for bringing it up.

Yes, the police chief who commited suicide in this Charlie Hebdo case.
And he left the same way he found a colleague, headshot in the office.

link in english

Fodder for conspiracies...

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   
This is amazing news - especially considering what just happened in the regional French elections.

France can truly congratulate itself on keeping the National Front on the fringes of power. If they got in it would be a catastrophe for France, and this news proves that.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   

That is very interesting, good find.
There is an English source here:

Mr Hermant famously revealed the existence of the DPS, or Département Protéction et Sécurité - a secret paramilitary group inside the FN in the late 1990s. Its mission was to protect FN officials, conduct “intelligence” operations and “infiltrate and manipulate the enemy” – namely anti-racism groups or youth gangs in the French suburbs to foment unrest in the hope it would boost FN support.

A member for six years, Mr Hermant fell out with the FN after, he claims, being sent on a failed mercenary mission to Congo-Kinshasa that ended in him being jailed and later pardoned by president Denis Sassou N’Guesso. Furious at being abandoned by his FN masters, Mr Hermant went to the press about the party’s secret “Pretorian guard” in 2001.

www.telegraph.co.uk... rrorist.html

He claims he's fallen out with the FN, but then he doesn't seem like a wholly trustworthy guy.

In custody on separate charges of arms trafficking since late January, Mr Hermant is accused of illegally reconverting decommissioned weapons – some used as film props - from Slovenia to fire live ammunition and selling these on to collectors but also French gangsters.
The same type of reactivated arms are thought to have been used by brothers Saïd and Chérif Kouachi, the gunman who killed 12 at the offices of Charlie Hebdo, the satirical magazine.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: svetlana84
Now here is an interesting piece of information, i have not heard before:

French Police is currently investigating a man. suspicions are that he delivered arms to the guy who hold hostages in a jewish supermarket during the Charlie Hebdo attack.

Claude Hermant is the name of the alleged suspect. Does not sound arabic/muslim?

Well, here's the juicy part:

Hermant

- a member of the right wing Front National
- ex paramilitary, mercenary
- member of the DPS - a secret paramilitary section of the FN back in the 90ies. The DPS' function was to 'protect politicians' and 'Infiltrate and manipulate the enemy'. (aka stir fecal matter up in the Banlieues to further the right wing agenda.)
- last but not least he was or is a police informer.

Links:
DWN (in german)

Le figaro (french)

Off course the guy is innoent until proven guilty.

To me this sounds all like a right wing complott, maybe even with the cops in on it.
Create a false flag attack, blame it on muslims, profit from the resulting anti-muslim hatred.

It's interesting to see the developement in this, espiecially since its elections in France, and Marine LePen, the head of the FN is profiting big off subjects like terrorism and fugitives.

Sorry i could not find an english news article about it - feel free to add, when you find one.
Let me know, what you think about this story.

Why not blame the public transit they may have taken to get to the scene, the car they may have driven, what the terrorist ate the night before.

No amount of leftist drivel can remove the fact that the previous attack as well as the current one in Paris was carried out by Muslims

DEAL WITH IT

Leftists let them in droves in France. They are desperate to deflect blame.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 06:08 AM
link   
That is certainly interesting information. Also something that I had not been aware of was that the supermarket was a Jewish one. It made me wonder about possible connections with the Bataclan attack /hostage situation since the venue had been Jewish owned for something like 40 years by one family up until only two months or so before the attack, where it had been sold to, I think, a Qutari bigwig family member.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Time to connect some more dots:

There is a Front national connection (arms deals) to the Paris attackers.
The Paris attackers are linked to the Brussels terror cell.
Abdesalam fled from Paris to hide in Brussels notorious Molenbeek district.

Then we had the brussels attacks, involving the Bakroui brothers.

One of the Brussels attackers was detained in Gaziantep (in southern Turkey close to the Syrian border) and then deported” to the Netherlands, Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan told reporters about Ibrahim El Bakraoui. Turkey said it warned both Belgium and the Netherlands that Ibrahim was a “foreign terrorist fighter.” Dutch authorities later allowed him to go free because Belgian authorities could not establish any ties to terrorism, an official in the Turkish president’s office said. Turkey formally notified Belgium of the 29-year-old Belgian national’s deportation on July 14.

NY post

Plus today it came to light that Marine LePen the leader of the french Front National, and daughter of the founder of the FN is involved in the Panama shell companies scandal.
Such a shell company is perfect for shady deals, like say sponsor weapons deals.

In short: right wing fascists selling weapons to known terrorists while the gov does nothing to stop them, even when warned about them.

Both countries, France and Belgium off course went straight to martial law, suppressing demonstrations and free speak while ramping up military in Syria.

This reeks so much like Operation Gladio 2.0

new topics

top topics

join