It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Are YOU to Dictate What I do With My Life?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Did you know, that capital letters in ancient Egypt was used mostly to manipulate people?

Did you know that in Ancient Egypt they didn't use letters, they wrote in Hieroglyphs?

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
I choose not to endorse laziness. I point something out, it is up to you to verify it for yourself by research.

As expected, you are unable to back up your silly claim.

It is up to you to back your claim up, it is not for others to disprove it.

Nothing to see here, just another silly claim not backed by any evidence, just more freeman woo.

rationalwiki.org...

That is rather a stereotypical response from your part to further your own laziness and ego. However, you waste your own time trying to debunk the topic and I will tell you why. I spoken facts, not fiction.

How do you verify what I say? By searching for yourself. And this is what I want people to do, to become expert researchers.

By logic, all im doing with what I said, is pushing you off the nest so you can fly. So, your own post is null and void. Because you are assuming things of me that aren't true.

And this is what happened between you and me in other threads. And because you have a habit (from your own posts) of not searching things for yourself. I refuse to endose your habit further because we have been down this road before, you and I. And now you are trying to repeat the same cycle as before in order to try and debunk the information.

However, to everyone else who reads this persons words. Ignore him, and still research the topic. The more you search the more you will see why the law applies.

Hellobruce is wrong, as some people in this thread are.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Did you know, that capital letters in ancient Egypt was used mostly to manipulate people?

Did you know that in Ancient Egypt they didn't use letters, they wrote in Hieroglyphs?

Oi...mei...

okay, you win. But I will only do this once. Next time, YOU research it.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   

I have to say something, you guys really test out my patience. But in a way, you are "manning me up" so to speak. So I guess, you are helping me get rid of my "wimpy side." and develop courage.

I tend to see life lessons in the most unlikely of places.

I Know some of these things may be new and outside of your comfort zone, but what you are learning in this thread, is 33rd degree knowledge. Accompanied by the true power behind the Constitution, and why the constitution stands in the way of the powers that be.

And trust me, I am afraid of this knowledge too because it is connected free-masonic and Illuminati knowledge. However, should we ignore that which they know? Or should we test what they know and apply it to ourselves?

I will say this, I still struggle with accepting all of this myself. But I have tested it, and applied the law and watched how things around me changed.

Instead of bashing, try and test it. That is all I ask and give it time for it to manifest. You have to observe and realize, that which you think does not exist, does indeed exist.

Now I am speaking cryptic and parables because people will not get it if directly told. But i can show you the door on how to experience it. Which i have already, and no longer resisting it. "I'm going along with it" so to speak. And i feel my life has harmonized quite a bit since I aligned with the law."

One more thing: I will give you one important knowledge. You can take it, or leave it. The word of all power in the highest level of masonry, is NO. No, is also that which is called "The lost word". It also vibrates like "OM"

edit on th2015000000Saturdayth000000Sat, 19 Dec 2015 08:19:11 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoSat, 19 Dec 2015 08:19:11 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   

I Know some of these things may be new and outside of your comfort zone, but what you are learning in this thread, is 33rd degree knowledge.

You keep blathering on about '33rd Degree knowledge'. You know that the actual 33rd Degree is a ceremony and a short play, right?

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   

That extract appears to be talking about using capital letters to understand how to pronounce the ancient Egyptian words. It does not (not so strangely) mean that ancient Egyptians used capital letters.
edit on 19-12-2015 by ScepticScot because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   

I happen to have studied Ancient Egyptian. There are no upper and lower case hieroglyphs. There is a demotic script that came into use during the Ptolemaic period, but it doesn't have "capital letters" either. In fact, no alphabet in the world had capital letters until the medieval period.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   

I Know some of these things may be new and outside of your comfort zone

On the contrary, we have seen all these claims before.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I Know some of these things may be new and outside of your comfort zone, but what you are learning in this thread, is 33rd degree knowledge.

You keep blathering on about '33rd Degree knowledge'. You know that the actual 33rd Degree is a ceremony and a short play, right?

Well now, this was unexpected.

Finally, a freemason admits that there is a 33rd degree. Usually they only say there are only three degrees.

However, I was not referring to ceremonies or the actual initiations.

You see, I do think esoteric freemasonry is not a bad thing. The one thing that I do like about the freemasons, is the morality they teach. However, I do not like, what is at the top.

In essential, whether we be officially initiated or not. We all are freemasons in our own rite. This is actually the truth because we are the building blocks. I know what the architect is. Im simply undoing lucifers work, and attempting something new.

Because the lightbringer, is NOT the way.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Finally, a freemason admits that there is a 33rd degree. Usually they only say there are only three degrees.

There are 3 degrees in Masonry. The Scottish Rite confers 30 other degrees via plays that cover the same lessons taught in the Blue Lodge.

However, I was not referring to ceremonies or the actual initiations.

Then what are you referring to?

However, I do not like, what is at the top.

Which is?

In essential, whether we be officially initiated or not. We all are freemasons in our own rite. This is actually the truth because we are the building blocks. I know what the architect is. Im simply undoing lucifers work, and attempting something new.

Wait. You believe in the devil and you want to dish out legal advice? I have a hard time taking direction from someone who is so superstitious.

edit on 19-12-2015 by AugustusMasonicus because: never go in against a Sicilian with death is on the line

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

I happen to have studied Ancient Egyptian. There are no upper and lower case hieroglyphs. There is a demotic script that came into use during the Ptolemaic period, but it doesn't have "capital letters" either. In fact, no alphabet in the world had capital letters until the medieval period.

You are correct, there are no capital letters. However, the pronunciation was all caps. That was what I was reffering to, so in essence the glyphs are automatically in all caps because of pronunciation. Or "sounds".

What I posted was the explanation as to why. But we both are correct within that field of knowledge. Not arguing with you, Im adding to what you said. It is interesting though. That is why I thank you for sharing because I am also learning from what you told me.

Im not dismissing your entire argument, and so far we both been wrong and right at the same time. But noone is perfect and we all make mistakes. We both are clear examples of that.

But this only proves that we are all teachers and students at the same time.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Wait. You believe in the devil and you want to dish out legal advice? I have a hard time taking direction from someone who is so superstitious.

That is rather Ironic, coming from a Freemason. Considering... the great architect.. of the universe.

Why was it that we needed to believe in God (or a supreme being again in order to initiate into the rites?) Do you remember?

I asked this question when I went within A.L.G.A.D.U and A.U.R.O.R.A Lodges to the grand master.

I know Lucifer is the great architect from his response. I will remind you, that this is not necessarily betrayal from my part. I signed no contracts nor affiliation with the organization. And im not entirely speaking bad about freemasonry either.

He did have his masonic bible signed by Obama, from his last visit.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   

That is rather Ironic, coming from a Freemason. Considering... the great architect.. of the universe.

Why was it that we needed to believe in God (or a supreme being again in order to initiate into the rites?) Do you remember?

'We'? Please.

Grand Jurisdictions that have this requirement clearly explain that when Masons take the obligations they need to be made to God to demonstrate their absolute loyalty to the Supreme Being.

I know Lucifer is the great architect from his response.

Sure. Considering I do not even believe in Lucifer/Satan or whatever you want to call it how do you justify your silly notion?

He did have his masonic bible signed by Obama, from his last visit.

Who cares who signed his book?

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Sure. Considering I do not even believe in Lucifer/Satan or whatever you want to call it how do you justify your silly notion?
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I never stated that YOU as a person did. Remember, I said that that esoteric freemasonry isn't bad, because they teach morality. What I do not like, however is what is at the top. Which is lucifer, the architect. "The light" "bringer". The "bringer of knowledge".

I chose my words carefully,

I am aware, of christians being inside the freemasons, but many freemasons do not know exactly what the great architect is. I was told by a high level mason while visiting the lodge. I was initially going to initiate, but have declined. I was invited in.

I also met judges and chief of police within the temples. I call them gentleman because they really were gentlemen. It is the only reason why I have not spoken unkindly about freemasons in general. I know better than that, because there are many of good people within freemasonry. I met them.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   

I never stated that YOU as a person did. Remember, I said that that esoteric freemasonry isn't bad, because they teach morality. What I do not like, however is what is at the top. Which is lucifer, the architect. "The light" "bringer". The "bringer of knowledge".

I chose my words carefully,

Carefully or not, they are still in accurate. Masonry has nothing to do with Lucifer.

I am aware, of christians being inside the freemasons, but many freemasons do not know exactly what the great architect is. I was told by a high level mason while visiting the lodge. I was initially going to initiate, but have declined. I was invited in.

Okay. Says the guy who is not even a Mason.

You know, I spoke to this guy once who said, 'blah, blah, blah'. Cool story, bro. Got any more?

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   

That is rather a stereotypical response from your part to further your own laziness and ego.

Your response is the normal response from someone who just makes crap up, so of course you are unable to back any of your silly claims up.

I spoken facts, not fiction.

No you posted freeman woo, which you are unable to back up.

Typical of those who spew freeman nonsense!

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Yup, UCCs are not legal documents, they are used as public notices of a security agreement. It's up to the court system to determine the legal sufficiency of any UCC document.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Must be one of those Article 4 Free Inhabitant of the article of the uhh like confederation man.

oldie but a goodie.

goldie?

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

No, I simply don't wish to argue with you again, like we did in other threads. It is obvious you and I are not on friendly terms, and have not been on friendly terms since other threads. So, I respectfully decline the troll attempt on your part, and im calling it for what it is.

And since when is the United States Constitution nonsense? Because That is what My original post, (and other posts) is about. And I wish to become crystal, prismatic, clear, that my thread was originally in defense of the U.S Constitution and the bill of rights. It seems to me, you read other people's post putting words in my mouth instead of the OP.

All i did is make the comparison, between Natural Law and the U.S constitution. They ARE one and the same. The U.S constitution IS natural law. All I did was point this out and ended up defending myself the rest of the thread.

As for the poster that posted about confederation Freeman stuff video. Once again, I will say, that I was ALWAYS referring to the United States constitution.

I was not talking about freeman. Again, Constitution is the topic.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join