It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Are YOU to Dictate What I do With My Life?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer
I am very. very stinking rich.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I'm your father, now shut up and eat your veggies before I get the belt out.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
Who are You to dictate what I eat?
Who are you to dictate what I say?
Who Are you to dictate what I wear?
Who are you to dictate, what I educate myself with?
Who are you to dictate who I see, or go out with?
Who are you to dictate what is law ?
Who are you to take away my rights ?

Hello everyone, I am a lawful citizen of the United States. What I am not, is a commercial corporation, which 90% of humanity at this moment currently is. This is what sets me aside from you, and why I am above you.

This is what sets me aside from you, and why I am above you. This is very sad to read. Different? yes very much so. Independent? very much so, free from the system? definitely, but above the rest of us? I think there is a name for this and I think its called megalomania, just what I would have thought a freeman on the land would find to be the very antitheses of what the freeman on the land is all about.

Friend; I yearn to think I have got the wrong end of the stick here. Please explain why I have so I can rest assured and so that I may also learn something.

thank you

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

To be fair, the post is written as it should be. In my eyes it is none offensive, because i have yet to declare myself better than anyone. When in fact, I am no better than an ant. However, being "above" is different. This does not mean, that I am better than you. It simply means what it says and the reason is this; knowledge is power in this realm. And being surrounded by my fraternity brothers who are masons taught me this fact.

However, on the other hand, Knowledge represents the fall of mankind, so, me being "above" does not necessarily spell a good thing, neither for you or for me. (If you watched the illuminatimatrix video, youll understand what I mean by that, but to let you know, I am in no way shape or form declaring myself better than you. I have knowledge, and that knowledge is similar to that of the apple in eden, only in "reverse". Knowledge is power, but it is not "the force" we look for in a day to day basis.

However, it is important to realize one thing, those who reacted, should take a very close look at themselves. Reaction is NOT a good thing in no way shape or form. If people reacted to my words, then God only knows what else they are capable of. It is all about self control in the end.

But a few proved in this thread that people pay more attention to the negatives than the positives to the point where they lazer target focus on the negatives. This actually tells me that the person is weak and has NO self control. However, is this an insult? or a truth? People will demonize anything that hurts their egos, even if its the truth, and right here is one of the biggest psychological problems of mankind.

This right here is what separates the cattle from the wolf. If you react to the Truth, then the problem is not the truth, the problem is indeed your lack of self control and acceptance.

In short I meant no offense, however, if you get hurt with me speaking truth then that is not my problem. Truth stings and there is a reason why speaking true is not popular. Look around you, and watch how many times people lie to themselves and each-other. They are so comfortable within the lie, that they will ban any form of truth from their vocabulary. In the end, they become the lie. Am I servicing them with helping them spread their own lies or am I simply knocking them out of the illusion they placed themselves in? Sometimes you need to be stung, in order to awaken. I found this out the hard way.

There is a movie I watched yesterday that opened many doors to me with life lessons. The movie Revolver, actually tells you alot of truths. Especially with regards to the ego and reaction.

Only those who are awaken, both spiritually and mentally will understand what I talk about here. Everyone else who is still within the systems paradigm, (left vs right) are stuck in what I call a loop within pan's labyrinth. I have freed myself from such paradigms and move towards atonement. (At one mente- Being of one mind).

It is a slow process, because in the end, your biggest enemy is not those outside of you. Your biggest enemy, is reflected through the looking glass. That, is the ultimate battle for our souls.

The greatest con "he/she" ever pulled was making you believe, that you were it. Observe your thoughts closely, you may be in for a surprise.

As for freeman, again, the topic is not about freeman, and with everything I posted here, I made it clear, that the philosophy presented at the OP, differs greatly from whatever that movement is. There is a difference.

I wish to extend a thank you, for being open minded and giving me a chance to explain. You may not realize this, but that single action, while it may seem meaningless at first, is actually one of the biggest steps you will ever take in your life. You are now on the right track and open minded enough for any truth to come in.

A wise person once told me: "Seek discomfort, that which you seek is hiding behind that which is uncomfortable for you."

We are all teachers and students to one another. And being open minded, and learning to read between the lines, will get you farther into the truth. I will warn you though, be ready for it. Once the truth arrives, there is no going back. From here you have two choices. To challenge the truth, beat yourself up (like I did, many times, to the point where the Universe almost killed me.) Or, accept the truth which you dislike.

It is HARD because our ego seems to be the power above all power, but perhaps this video will help aid you on what exactly you should or should not listen to. But this comes with a deep understanding on what we are and how this body normally works.

The below scene is part of the movie "revolver". I like finding allegories and hidden messages within movies. They may be fiction, but every story has a lesson. This movie is worth watching to its fullest, and it says alot about natural law and the rules of engagement. Notice, how the protagonist of the story, barely did any killings. He also disobeyed orders, (which were tests). And he struggles with his ego. I think this is one of the best movies out there with natural law in effects because it does demonstrate how the law works. If you do not react, who ever is trying to cause you harm, ultimately harms himself. You will see what I mean when you watch it completely.

Even with me knowing all of "this" I would still be cautious for one reason. Everything I shared here is connected with Illuminati knowledge. What you know now, is what they know. But that is all I can say about that without expressing judgement.

I do however hope, that I was of some service to you. Even if I'm just a mere lesson in the whole scheme of things.

edit on th2015000000Fridayth000000Fri, 18 Dec 2015 07:11:02 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoFri, 18 Dec 2015 07:11:02 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 08:28 AM
link   

"I will not tolerate character assasination,"

You're a rebel.

Cops dont hate you, they arent out to violate your personal rights you just made up, or shoot, search or offend your vaginas...

Know why?... because they dont care about you. At all. You are joe crap, in your joe crap car being joe crap with all the other craps. Cops dont want to now you either, ever, ever, ever... you're an average idiot douche, they dont want to find out they dont like you either.

...so dont talk to them, and they wont maybe shoot at, or harass you...solves a-lot of your worries...

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: GovtFlu

"I will not tolerate character assasination,"

You're a rebel.

Cops dont hate you, they arent out to violate your personal rights you just made up, or shoot, search or offend your vaginas...

Know why?... because they dont care about you. At all. You are joe crap, in your joe crap car being joe crap with all the other craps. Cops dont want to now you either, ever, ever, ever... you're an average idiot douche, they dont want to find out they dont like you either.

...so dont talk to them, and they wont maybe shoot at, or harass you...solves a-lot of your worries...

You sir, are off topic. This is not a cop bashing thread.
But while we are on topic, some of my closest friends are cops. And they are actually some of the most decent people I know. Least the ones that I know personally, they serve and protect citizens. Though, I have also met cops of the other kind. (I just steer clear of them). The kind that raids drug dealers, steal their money, and lets them off for a bribe.

So, MR "I did not bother to read the thread, so I will reflect my own anger and put words in the Op's mouth"

Where did I say, I disliked cops?
Also, you are wrong to think that cops can't be friends with the average joe. I've seen plenty of good cops in my day who befriend the population.

As for calling me a rebel for not tolerating character assassination, since when is it rebellious, to defend oneself? Unless you area matsoquist and like taking hits and people destroying your reputation. No , sorry, that is not how this universe works.

In this universe, if you do wrong, you pay for what you did. If you assassinate my character, I am entitled to assassinate yours through defense. Is this rebellious or is it justice?

You need to learn to see the difference between the two.

edit on th2015000000Fridayth000000Fri, 18 Dec 2015 11:06:32 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoFri, 18 Dec 2015 11:06:32 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 01:52 AM
link   

a reply to: Azureblue

To be fair, the post is written as it should be. In my eyes it is none offensive, because i have yet to declare myself better than anyone. When in fact, I am no better than an ant. However, being "above" is different. This does not mean, that I am better than you. It simply means what it says and the reason is this; knowledge is power in this realm. And being surrounded by my fraternity brothers who are masons taught me this fact.

However, on the other hand, Knowledge represents the fall of mankind, so, me being "above" does not necessarily spell a good thing, neither for you or for me. (If you watched the illuminatimatrix video, youll understand what I mean by that, but to let you know, I am in no way shape or form declaring myself better than you. I have knowledge, and that knowledge is similar to that of the apple in eden, only in "reverse". Knowledge is power, but it is not "the force" we look for in a day to day basis.

However, it is important to realize one thing, those who reacted, should take a very close look at themselves. Reaction is NOT a good thing in no way shape or form. If people reacted to my words, then God only knows what else they are capable of. It is all about self control in the end.

But a few proved in this thread that people pay more attention to the negatives than the positives to the point where they lazer target focus on the negatives. This actually tells me that the person is weak and has NO self control. However, is this an insult? or a truth? People will demonize anything that hurts their egos, even if its the truth, and right here is one of the biggest psychological problems of mankind.

This right here is what separates the cattle from the wolf. If you react to the Truth, then the problem is not the truth, the problem is indeed your lack of self control and acceptance.

In short I meant no offense, however, if you get hurt with me speaking truth then that is not my problem. Truth stings and there is a reason why speaking true is not popular. Look around you, and watch how many times people lie to themselves and each-other. They are so comfortable within the lie, that they will ban any form of truth from their vocabulary. In the end, they become the lie. Am I servicing them with helping them spread their own lies or am I simply knocking them out of the illusion they placed themselves in? Sometimes you need to be stung, in order to awaken. I found this out the hard way.

There is a movie I watched yesterday that opened many doors to me with life lessons. The movie Revolver, actually tells you alot of truths. Especially with regards to the ego and reaction.

Only those who are awaken, both spiritually and mentally will understand what I talk about here. Everyone else who is still within the systems paradigm, (left vs right) are stuck in what I call a loop within pan's labyrinth. I have freed myself from such paradigms and move towards atonement. (At one mente- Being of one mind).

It is a slow process, because in the end, your biggest enemy is not those outside of you. Your biggest enemy, is reflected through the looking glass. That, is the ultimate battle for our souls.

The greatest con "he/she" ever pulled was making you believe, that you were it. Observe your thoughts closely, you may be in for a surprise.

As for freeman, again, the topic is not about freeman, and with everything I posted here, I made it clear, that the philosophy presented at the OP, differs greatly from whatever that movement is. There is a difference.

I wish to extend a thank you, for being open minded and giving me a chance to explain. You may not realize this, but that single action, while it may seem meaningless at first, is actually one of the biggest steps you will ever take in your life. You are now on the right track and open minded enough for any truth to come in.

A wise person once told me: "Seek discomfort, that which you seek is hiding behind that which is uncomfortable for you."

We are all teachers and students to one another. And being open minded, and learning to read between the lines, will get you farther into the truth. I will warn you though, be ready for it. Once the truth arrives, there is no going back. From here you have two choices. To challenge the truth, beat yourself up (like I did, many times, to the point where the Universe almost killed me.) Or, accept the truth which you dislike.

It is HARD because our ego seems to be the power above all power, but perhaps this video will help aid you on what exactly you should or should not listen to. But this comes with a deep understanding on what we are and how this body normally works.

The below scene is part of the movie "revolver". I like finding allegories and hidden messages within movies. They may be fiction, but every story has a lesson. This movie is worth watching to its fullest, and it says alot about natural law and the rules of engagement. Notice, how the protagonist of the story, barely did any killings. He also disobeyed orders, (which were tests). And he struggles with his ego. I think this is one of the best movies out there with natural law in effects because it does demonstrate how the law works. If you do not react, who ever is trying to cause you harm, ultimately harms himself. You will see what I mean when you watch it completely.

Even with me knowing all of "this" I would still be cautious for one reason. Everything I shared here is connected with Illuminati knowledge. What you know now, is what they know. But that is all I can say about that without expressing judgement.

I do however hope, that I was of some service to you. Even if I'm just a mere lesson in the whole scheme of things.

Thank you for your post and yes I will plead guilty to focusing in on the negative, thank you for pointing that out. its something I should not have done.

Don't know what to make of all this Illuminati stuff yet. I still dont know who they are or what their thing is but one day I suppose i will discover some key info which is what tends to happen with these things.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 02:34 AM
link   

After the case was dismissed due to a standstill, right now he teaches natural law to everyone. And it seems that other people are doing the same.

Now for the facts about that case...
www.canlii.org...

www.quatloos.com...

As the Video Shows, it works in court,

No, read the transcript.

As to the rest of the FOTL nonsense

www.canlii.org...

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 03:20 AM
link   

If filing a bunch of paperwork managed to get someone from paying taxes or owing debt to anyone, the smartest people in the USA would be doing it.

There's no secret bank account linked to you.

The "all caps name" thing is bogus.

There isn't a "strawman" and you.

You won't get anywhere but contempt of court if you try to use common law or admiralty law. Pissing off judges is not a real good thing to do...And filing bogus liens against them is a felony in more and more states now.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom
The Federal Reserve Bank uses Admiralty law, this is why they are almost "untouchable".

This is what the federal reserve uses to establish itself as a foreign private entity and why the law of the land conflicts with admiralty law.

I am NOT for admiralty law, I am FOR the constitution. I have not stated in this thread anything that favors admiralty law. This is why this thread has nothing to do with freeman.

This thread is about REAL law, which is our constitution.

Why, do people keep referencing freeman, when I am speaking about something entirely different?

Natural Law, and admiralty law are like oil and water. Roger Kent only mentioned admiralty law as a form of whistle blowing the law the Feds use to protect themselves FROM the United States constitution. If anything, i am AGAINST admiralty law because I favor of the constitution.

Can I get a confirmation from you, the moderator, that I have made my self clear? (Or clarified my position?). What Roger Kent used was the United States Constitution, which is Natural Law.

The confusion here is, that people are confusing Natural law with admiralty law. No, they are not the same. Admiralty law still is part of laws of men. They are invalid.

On the other hand, there is a positive outlook on people thinking I was talking about admiralty law instead of natural law, because now you are educated on the fact, that the federal reserve bank uses this Admiralty law, to protect themselves.

To those saying admiralty law is not good, well you are right. It isn't, it is what keeps us enslaved. Which makes me wonder what freeman really is about. And I can assure you, right now, that freeman, and natural law ARE oil and water. and they are NOT, I repeat NOT one and the same.

edit on th2015000000Saturdayth000000Sat, 19 Dec 2015 06:04:52 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoSat, 19 Dec 2015 06:04:52 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Why, do people keep referencing freeman, when I am speaking about something entirely different?

Because you are quoting Freeman dogma chapter and verse. You have clearly never actually read the Constitution or you would know. for example, that the UCC is not law. Can you show a non-Freeman source that shows that the Fed "uses Admiralty law?"

To the Mods: We need a new forum for "Dangerous Legal Fictions."

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Yes, I posted Alan Greenspans words, former president of the federal reserve. He says it himself.

What you label as freeman, is not freeman. Natural Law is NOT Admiralty law. The Two are Oil and water.

can you understand these words?

Freeman favors admiralty law right? Then this has nothing to do with freeman. I do suggest you research natural law, and why natural law is our constitution.

ATTENTION

For the last time: Natural Law is NOT Admiralty Law. End of Freeman Topic which is OFFTOPIC. If you want to talk about this freeman BS, Then make a thread about it. BUT DO NOT DERAIL MY THREAD.

edit on th2015000000Saturdayth000000Sat, 19 Dec 2015 06:24:55 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoSat, 19 Dec 2015 06:24:55 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Yes, I posted Alan Greenspans words, former president of the federal reserve. He says it himself.

No, he does not:

One of the misconceptions bandied about in the alternative media is that Former Federal Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan claimed in 2007 that the Fed was above the law, as this popular video indicates.

Here’s what he actually said:

“The Federal Reserve is an independent agency, and that means, basically, that there is no other agency of government which can overrule actions that we take.“

He didn’t say that the Fed is above the law — he made the true claim that no other *agency* of government can overrule it, where agency means some other body created by Congress.

fauxcapitalist.com...

WHhat you label as freeman, is not freeman. Natural Law is NOT Admiralty law. The Two are Oil and water.

Please google Freeman Movement before you embarrass yourself further.

can you understand these words?

I'm not the one with comprehension problems.

Freeman favors admiralty law right?

Wrong; Freemen reject what they believe is Admiralty law and embrace what they call "natural law."

Then this has nothing to do with freeman.

I do suggest you research natural law, and why natural law is our constitution.

I suggest you read the Constitution. There is nothing about "natural law" or "Admiralty Law" there.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 06:31 AM
link   

For the last time: Natural Law is NOT Admiralty Law. End of Freeman Topic which is OFFTOPIC. If you want to talk about this freeman BS, Then make a thread about it. BUT DO NOT DERAIL MY THREAD.

No-one is saying Admiralty Law is natural law. The belief that the UNITED STATES uses Admiralty Law, which is signified by a gold fringe on the flag, is a core tenant of the Freeman movement. Your thread is an exposition of Freeman dogma. You are acting like an Anti-Semitic Aryan Supremacist who keeps saying "Why do you keep bringing up Nazism?" It is ironic that you ask "Who are you to tell me what to do?" then you turn around and try to tell everyone else what to do.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001
Ok, im gonna try again to explain more calmly okay? Can you follow me?

The United States does not use admiralty law. THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.inc does. One is not a corporation, the other one is. Corporate entities are protected by admiralty law.

Now, I admit I was wrong on assuming what freeman was. I have not researched it because im lazer targetted on trying to make a point as to why we need to defend the United States constitution. Im not trying to "liberate" anyone, or have them go "outside of the law".

As for labeling Natural law as fiction. If I were you, I would take back those words. I once knew a man, who rebelled against this law. This man became hateful for awhile, but life taught him lessons and how wrong he was. Life taught him, how small he really was, compared to the law he once ridiculed as fiction. Today, he bears the burden, of going through the same people who once acted like him and preaches the law of GOD to men.

Since you do label it as fiction, then I dare you to whisper under your own breath. "If I am wrong, may the law teach me it exists."

When bad things begin happening to you, remember this: Try and find out what you did wrong. I only pray, the law is merciful with you. It did not show mercy to me. But then again mercy depends on perspective.

But go ahead at your own peril and label it as fiction. All I given in this thread is 33rd degree knowledge. You are free to choose what you wish. I can only show you the door.

But i wish to thank you, for reminding me, of my own errors, and reminding me of the foolish man I once was. There is a power above man, and that power does reflect within our constitution.

By the way, I am Jewish by blood. But Thank you for your assumption. I did assume wrong, so its only natural someone else assumes wrong of me. That is the way of the law. It teaches you your wrong doings by showing you mirrors. This is not a law written on a piece of paper, it is an active law. It is alive. It only has a single creator. That which the few would call. your "inner being" like the 33rd degree.
Edit:

I tend to spend time trying to ficure out how the world can avoid destruction and conflict. I do not like violence, and dislike wars. What Im trying to teach people here is the middle path. The path not many dare to pass through. It is what many would call "a naive dream" or a "naive thought". A balance.

I strongly believe, Natural Law is that balance we all seek. I was once rebellious, this was indeed part of my past. While I was jewish, i did turn more towards atheism for awhile, and I did lose faith. However, today I stick by the King James Bible, due to its accuracy on historic events. While it may be true that the men involved with the king James bible were not good men per say, I do believe the law works within any man. Even a notorious killer, can one day seek redemption of some sort by being utilized by a higher power. This I believe happened with King James. He may not have been a good man, but his deed allowed him a form of redemption because of him, he was able to get this book and accurate translations from the scrolls into the hands of man. While the Catholics, tried to censor this movement.

However, to know the law, one must take the moral high ground. And look at life through the eyes of morality, ethics and common sense. It is through here that one can comprehend Natural Law.

Once you know the law to its fullest, something will happen. A surprise. Your world will be turned upside down, and you will question your own beliefs. You will have no choice, once this law activates within you. You must give up something in order to gain something.

To gain power and control, you must lose power and control. This means, total destruction, of the ego self. The ego, is what stands in the way, between you, and truth. The ego, is your biggest enemy. It is important to know this, because the conflict between ego and natural law has been a conflict since man fell into knowledge.

Right here, you are seeing the grand scheme of things and where I am going with this. It is not wise, to undermine nature. That is like trying to undermine your own parents as a kid. That will not end well for anyone.

To those who are open minded, keep doing your research despite whatother people say. You have something called intuition, use your intution as your compass to determine what is true and what is false. From here on out, I will no longer debate anyone on this. People will speak what they say, but Im tired of trying to defend myself on every small detail.

I will say this much, this is definitely not a subject to be taken lightly. It is the most important subject for all of human kind.

edit on th2015000000Saturdayth000000Sat, 19 Dec 2015 07:20:20 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoSat, 19 Dec 2015 07:20:20 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 07:13 AM
link   

The United States does not use admiralty law. THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.inc does.

How about providing some proof for that? Any evidence at all?

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 07:24 AM
link   

The United States does not use admiralty law. THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.inc does. One is not a corporation, the other one is. Corporate entities are protected by admiralty law.

Typing a phrase in capital letters does not magically transform it into a corporation. The names of parties in legal documents are traditionally written in capitals because in former times they were hand written, and capital letters are more legible than lower case ones. Corporate entities are not protected by Admiralty law. Admiralty law deals with things that happen at sea. Corporations are subject to the same laws as private citizens. The Constitution explains how federal laws are made. It also makes the Constitution and American law above all other types of law, including Admiralty law.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

I choose not to endorse laziness. I point something out, it is up to you to verify it for yourself by research. This will allow you to experience things more profoundly. I speak from memory alone from here on out. If I do as you wish, I am doing you a disservice by robbing you of your own experience.

Once you experience it for yourself, pm me. Set yourself free brother, and do not give in to laziness or lies.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 07:34 AM
link   

I choose not to endorse laziness. I point something out, it is up to you to verify it for yourself by research.

As expected, you are unable to back up your silly claim.

It is up to you to back your claim up, it is not for others to disprove it.

Nothing to see here, just another silly claim not backed by any evidence, just more freeman woo.

rationalwiki.org...
edit on 19-12-2015 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Typing a phrase in capital letters does not magically transform it into a corporation. The names of parties in legal documents are traditionally written in capitals because in former times they were hand written, and capital letters are more legible than lower case ones. Corporate entities are not protected by Admiralty law. Admiralty law deals with things that happen at sea. Corporations are subject to the same laws as private citizens. The Constitution explains how federal laws are made. It also makes the Constitution and American law above all other types of law, including Admiralty law.

Thank you for reminding me of something. Did you know, that capital letters in ancient Egypt was used mostly to manipulate people? This is actually an ancient technique used because originally words were all spelled with all caps. (This is slightly off topic, but at the same time on topic, I will explain why though)

I have no looked much into this, but this was something a marketer taught me through a seminar I went through a few years back, when I tried marketing. It was here where i began learning the dirty secrets marketers used to get people to sign up to whatever they were promoting.

Ex:
"EVER WONDER WHY SPEAKING LIKE THIS TRIGGERS THE MIND? BECAUSE IT IS LITERALLY TRIGGERING SOMETHING WITHIN YOU RIGHT NOW. HOW ARE YOU FEELING RIGHT NOW READING THESE WORDS IN CAPS? DOES THE FORM OF CAPS SEEM TO ANNOY YOU IN SOME WAY SHAPE OR FORM? WHAT IS IT ABOUT CAPS THAT TRIGGERS THIS INSIDE THE MIND AND INSIDE US? WHY DOES SOMEONE SPEAKING ALL CAPS ANNOY THE HELL OUT OF US?"

This man used caps especially in headlines to getpeople to do his will. It is extremely manipulative and annoying. (Honestly, personally can't stand caps. It does annoy the hell out of me.)

But perhaps you remind me of something I need to look deeper into. Can I suggest something as a human being to another? There is more than meets the eye. But I do suggest, you look deeper into what i speak, because there is a root to all of this. And this root is what I wish people to become aware of.

I cannot tell you what this root is, but when you discover it, (and you will discover it, should you apply natural law and put aside your ego). This discovery, will answer all of your life's questions. And yes, even the question "what is the meaning of life" (which is a cliche question to ask, during such discovery) will be answered.

I will give you a big hint: The answer is hiding, behind your deepest fears, and your deepest pains.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join