It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Who Are YOU to Dictate What I do With My Life?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 09:18 AM

originally posted by: DAVID64
Didn't read past this -

This is what sets me aside from you, and why I am above you. Tis does not mean i am better than you, it simply means I am more responsible through my knowledge of the law.

No, you're not and that you even believe that, gives me reason not to listen to a word you have to say.

A person is a commercial corporation. This is what you are, and this is how you are seen in the eyes of the court. For having no knowledge on the law. Ignorance of the law, places you in insanity. (Not Sovereign) and in harms way of evil men who think they are outside of the law.

I am NOT a commercial corporation. What I am is a man, who is law abiding. Those who align with the law, are above the pyramid. If you are within the pyramid, and im above (outside of the pyramid) then that does place me above you as a sovereign individual. I am sovereign, are you?

If you understand fully what I am saying, then what I said should not really offend you. Those who understand would not see offense in anything that was spoken here.

This freeman on the land stuff is just a fairy tale.

I never heard of the freeman movement, but most likely they had their own flaws (as with many movements out there that grows and dies). I am only applying what the Constitution states. Nothing more.

If you think freedom is a fairy-tale, then I wonder where you stand with regards to the U.S constitution. Is this a fairy-tale too? But then again, this is a question you must ask for yourself.

The 'golden rule' is not a law,

I dare you to challenge that statement. As you do, try and break the law and observe how "bad things suddenly happens to you".

You can observe this law also within nature. It is more present in a dog than anything else. Observe your dog, for the dog is wise.

if we came from nature, then who or what knows more, we or nature?

This war humanity has is basically nature vs man. Man loses in that war.

To State my intentions, I am one of few individuals doing the true great work.

The Natural Law as a Restraint Against Tyranny | Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

edit on th2015000000Thursdayth000000Thu, 17 Dec 2015 09:28:51 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoThu, 17 Dec 2015 09:28:51 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 09:27 AM
a reply to: SoulSurfer

A person is a commercial corporation.

No, a person is not. Do you know how you can tell? You have to file paperwork to incorporate yourself:

A legitimate legal source.

Professionals, free-lancers, and the self-employed often make themselves into a Limited Liability Corporation for legal and tax purposes. For example, Tom Hanks is probably Tom Hanks, LLC. The film producers hire him through the LLC, the LLC pays for insurance, transportation, medical, gym memberships and other business expenses (as an actor, all of those deductions, including hair styling and plastic surgery are legitimate). Mr. Hanks is paid an annual salary and the rest goes into an IRA. You can do that too, instead of wallowing in Freeman BS.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 09:34 AM
The constitution was written at a time when mankind possessed much less knowledge of nature and the actual and realistic realization of the effects mankind's activities had on the environment and aftereffects of those activities.

Realistically, to follow the constitution would have a limiting effect on what many refer to as "progress", as the pollution and waste produced by industry and agriculture which have a negative aftereffect on others would not be permitted.

In reality, many would not enjoy their freedom much without infringing on the freedom and liberty of others.

I propose that we write an program based on the constitution and remove the responsibility from people.

A.I. in charge. No likes or dislikes, no religion, no sexual orientation to consider or be considerate of.

Scary monsters can save the world. That's why A.I. is always the bad guy in movies. It makes you fear it more than you distrust your leaders who are the butt of all of your problems, who would be out of a job and forced to be just like everyone else.

Old World Order still going strong....

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 09:38 AM
a reply to: DJW001

Study the UCC (Uniform Commercial Codes).

This is the law under the law, beyond the law.

Everything is a commercial venture.

Even You.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 09:41 AM
It has more to do with signing contracts. (I highly suggest you see the video Roger Kent talks about. It explains the nature of contracts and why it binds you into a commercial corporation.

As for freeman, I do not know what that is nor do I care. I have not mentioned freeman in this thread, and I had no prior knowledge to that till today.

As I mentioned in my previous post, I am only defending/following the constitution. That which you know as the law of the land has more ties with natural law than many realize. It is not about freeman or w/e. This is about abiding by the law.

So, any other mentions of freemans (or w/e) I will dismiss,s because this topic is not about that. These are words other people wrote in this thread. Which is technically derailing the topic.

Freeman has had zero influence on me because I do not know what it is nor do I care to know. What i care to know is the law and the truth. And to say this is about freeman, simply because of possible similar philosophies, need I remind you, that many groups share similar philosophies yet oppose one another. One group can do a crime and the other can be law abiding. Does that make both groups bad?

I could however, use a philosophy you created, radicalize it. A question I have for you. If I radicalized your idea or philosophy and commit a crime. Does that make you the same as me? Should you pay for what I radicalized? Or should the one that radicalize it pay for the crime?

Im mostly saying this because whatever this freeman is, has nothing to do with me. I don't follow that movement, so please let the topic of "freeman" die.

This topic is not about freeman. It is about natural law, I.e YOUR (and mine) beloved constitution.

In a way, you sign away your freedom by signing contracts. A contract will bind you, mind body and soul to that which you contracted with.
edit on th2015000000Thursdayth000000Thu, 17 Dec 2015 09:43:01 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoThu, 17 Dec 2015 09:43:01 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 09:46 AM

originally posted by: MyHappyDogShiner

Everything is a commercial venture.

Even You.

It is.. an honor to meet someone who is aware of the law. *bows* with respect.

We are... so few...but you gave me some homework. Thank you for the reference.

Edit to add:

Perhaps one of the biggest secrets not told to the population, is how the constitution, natural law, are actually the indirect versions of the gospels of Yah Shu Ah.

This is the reason why the constitution does not conflict with the gospels. Analogically they are actually one and the same. yah shu ah taught people sovereignty.

edit on th2015000000Thursdayth000000Thu, 17 Dec 2015 09:53:26 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoThu, 17 Dec 2015 09:53:26 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 10:00 AM

Yes, I am properly educated. Not only on anarchism, but on diverse topics. >:[

I really, really despise the wording "educate yourself" or different wordings for "I know more than you and will not tell you because I may get attacked as I am USING MY OWN DEFINITIONS".

See, the US constitution is not per se or per definition a "natural law" or The "natural law".
You might want to explain how you see the constitution as natural law, but please no more youtubes. I don't watch them.

Oh, and latin "ligare" means "to bind", "re-ligare" could mean "to re-bind what was broken".
But "religion" could come from "relegere", too. Which means "to dismiss s.o. or"
Or it might come from "religio" = "consideration".

You see? Definitions are what gives us power, what makes us different and what causes so many disputes.

The thing about people being corporate identities, I think that other posters have disassembled that already.

Freeman is another difficult topic as the definitions are ranging from "savages" to "free men". No success in discussing this, yet.

Anyway, my points stands and you did not defeat it: Anarchism and Kant. And it won't work in real life, because people will try to use loopholes to become the "first under equals" aka "primus inter pares".
edit on 17 12 2015 by ManFromEurope because: changed emoticon

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 10:02 AM
§ 1-308. Performance or Acceptance Under Reservation of Rights.
(a) A party that with explicit reservation of rights performs or promises performance or assents to performance in a manner demanded or offered by the other party does not thereby prejudice the rights reserved. Such words as "without prejudice," "under protest," or the like are sufficient.

(b) Subsection (a) does not apply to an accord and satisfaction.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 10:22 AM

As for freeman, I do not know what that is nor do I care. I have not mentioned freeman in this thread, and I had no prior knowledge to that till today.

Although I find that hard to believe, you might want to start educating yourself:

Is this why you have never heard of Freemen?

Also be aware that the FBI considers the members of the Freeman movement to be terrorists. Thus, to use their tactics or to self identify as a Freeman, in any manner, could be a risky proposition. One that I might not undertake simply to avoid paying a few hundred dollars in fines or to make some sort of political statement. It is very serious business. I am not commenting upon whether this is correct or incorrect, morally. I'm just letting you know what might happen. I am not one for bulking up the courage of others with half truths. What you are pondering may well be a life defining act.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 10:37 AM

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Shamrock6
Do let us know how successful you are in court.

I would want them to film it too so I can watch them use all the buzzwords like 'admiralty law' and 'capitalized name on birth certificate' before they get hauled off.

Yep. Never ceases to amaze me how they'll use "our" laws to get land and housing and so on, but when it comes to criminal code and all things tax, they revert back to "their" law.

And lose.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 10:38 AM
a reply to: ManFromEurope

My apologies on the "educate yourself" comment. I would however, like to ask you how you would address someone through a similar meaning, but perhaps with different choice of words. After all, we all learn from one another, and I do respect those with high intellect. (As it makes topics being discussed a bit more fun and reasonable. )

Anyway, my points stands and you did not defeat it: Anarchism and Kant. And it won't work in real life, because people will try to use loopholes to become the "first under equals" aka "primus inter pares".

To be fair, I see where you are going and why you think it may not work. In a way we are seeing the results of those loopholes today. Rogue government is a result of such loopholes. But is it really a loophole? or is it social conditioning? Or something else?

Perhaps the reason why I am unable to defeat it at this time is because I see the results of that naiveness. There will always be those trying to take advantage.

However, if the general public does abide by it, and it can be done... ironically through the same techniques of the powers that be.

Apart from these research, i also researched psychology and how the mind works. This allowed me to grab more "control" over my life as I understood how things worked and how the human psyche works. The human brain is a super computer, that can store large amounts of information. if you grow up in a hostile enviroment for example, there is a good chance (if you aren't influenced in another way) that you will turn into being hostile and possibly violent yourself.

Right now, society is a psychological experiment. This experiment is conveyed through our education systems, universities and television in general. The experiment was brought to the public through memes, and logos. People basically began worshiping things with regards to such logos to the point where they take on that attitude.

I think the problem and the reason why it hasn't worked, is mostly due to the fact that through out human history, there were always those who were "strong" to perform violence and enforce a way of life unto the people.

yes people can be chaotic, but properly educated in the correct ethical way, I do believe humanity has a chance. The way i see it, we all have2 choices. Either adopt a moral way of living and stop wars. or continue on towards extinction, and leave behind a legacy of failures.

But this I do admit requires one or two very important things in life. Faith and trust, and I am guilty of falling short on both. All i can do is put out what I know and well, may it be what it should be.

On the other hand, if the law is just, if the law is not fiction and is in fact real. Then perhaps there will be a time where I will actually give a genuine smile.

Why do I believe the law is real though? Well, to explain a long story short. I challenged the law, I rebelled against the law. And I got my behind whooped to kingdom come through harsh life lessons that came through synchronicity. The Universe does speak to us, but people barely listen. So the the universe has no choice but to grab our attention in any way. (And I mean any way).

Before I knew the law, I was a sociopath. I cared not for anything nor anyone. In fact, I hated the world and what it did to me. I became one of those people who was so hateful, that i simply wanted to watch the world burn. A life of victimhood showed me this life, so I was very vengeful. However, little did I realize, that there was something else going on. The more I rebelled, the more I hurt others, the more I was hurting myself.

I speak a little bit of my experience, because experience is something slightly different than spoken words. It is more of a testimony towards a specific event or events. I cannot fully explain what happened, all I can say is that I became aware of something that was not visible. It took me years to figure it out, it does not happen from one day to the next. The ego makes it nearly impossible to achieve. But our true power is actually within the no-thing all knowing. Our thoughts is our enemy, They give "suggestions" which leads to seduction. This is also the reference of the apple and eden. Man fell because of thought.(Otherwise known as THOTH).

I do suggest you watch some videos I posted because they explain in much more detail what I explained. They are sources of information. Just because it did not come from mainstream, does not make it any less valuable. I think by choosing not to watch, you basically ignore the whole topic. because you are only judging some information, but not exactly looking at the whole detail of it. What i wrote down is only the tip of the iceberg of the information that comes with it. Without knowing the full information, it is impossible for someone to truly judge it because they did not acquire the full spectrum of it. Only by acquiring the full spectrum can we truly decide.

I am not a good teacher, and I suck at explaining things. that is why I acompany many of my posts with resources and links along with quotes, so people can have a general idea on what to look into. Of course, nor I, nor the sources I give can claim to be "all knowing". we know more, but we are constantly always learning non stop. I think if you keep your mind focused on simply learning, and not take the "Master Teacher" title, and view everyone as teachers and students, we can go farther perhaps into evolution (the right way) of the human species.

Why am I beyond the pyramid? Because I know the truth: the red pill below, is the truth. Do you want to know what the all seeing eye really is?

edit on th2015000000Thursdayth000000Thu, 17 Dec 2015 10:42:42 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoThu, 17 Dec 2015 10:42:42 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 12:05 PM

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
This is what sets me aside from you, and why I am above you.

No it isn't, and no you are not.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 01:26 PM

edit on 17-12-2015 by neo96 because: never mind

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 02:13 PM
a reply to: usernameconspiracy

I think the OP simply worded what he meant in a non-PC fashion which the thinner skinned of us tend to find to be offensive...

Sticks and stones....

Instead of taking offense, maybe it would do better for you to try to understand the entire post and research the topic being discussed.

It is relevant, moreso than it ever has been.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 03:37 PM
a reply to: MyHappyDogShiner

No it's hogwash. It reminds me of the sovereign citizen crap. I actually get the "sovereign citizen" packages, and they are all hilarious. Random people sending me their damn birth certificate and a slew of performance bond forms. I'm not sure what they are trying to accomplish, but it's nonsense. Always with the added "outer islands" moniker such as The Outer Islands of Kansas City, MO. Most of them are inmates who have been conned into thinking (probably for a fee to the con man on the inside with them) they can file all sorts of notarized construction forms which they "file" because they believe their birth certificate and ss# are money bonds, and they have "fulfilled" their commitment. It's silly and a complete mixing of contract law with criminal law by someone who doesn't have any understanding of law at all.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 03:54 PM
a reply to: MyHappyDogShiner

In order for the UCC to be a law, it must be proposed as a bill in Congress, be voted on and passed in both chambers, then signed by the President, right? After all, that's what the Constitution says. When was this bill proposed? Who sponsored it? What President signed it?

The UCC is not a law, it is a lengthy "white paper" by the private sector. It is in no way a legally binding document. It is simply an attempt to suggest how certain types of transactions should be viewed if they involve more than one jurisdiction. For example a "lease" and a "rental agreement" might mean significantly different things from state to state.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 09:48 PM
I personally like this professors take on the law. If by any chance you think that what was stated in this thread is radical, try taking a few minutes and listen to what this professor has to say on natural law, and what it takes for a law to be a law.

I am fine with people disagreeing with me, but try listening to a university's professor take on the subject. We already had a Judge talk about Natural Law, so let's listen to another professional's take on the subject.

Something very interesting he said, that gave me a bit a hope:

Whether or not, a moral code is successful, will depend, on how many people ascribe to that code.

edit on th2015000000Thursdayth000000Thu, 17 Dec 2015 21:58:30 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoThu, 17 Dec 2015 21:58:30 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 09:49 PM

Excellent Vid.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 10:43 PM

originally posted by: awareness10

Excellent Vid.

You should check out his wordpress. Bryan Kemila has alot of... information that I had yet to find elsewhere. It also gave me a good idea on where the next false flag will be.

While Bryan doesn't mention natural law, both he and Roger has had what some would call "information download".

However, what caught my attention from his information was ATUM, the one that returns to the watery chaos. I am still reading his website today, since many info there is a bit... too hard to grasp. Only experience can confirm such information, and its usually a personal journey. But I am slowly grasping the concept on how everything works.

Why ATUM caught my attention was because that is the eye I see at the end of three "dreams" or visions. Im trying to get to the part where he specifies more clearly on what the purpose of ATUM is. ATUM is also called "the complete one".

What exactly was "completed?" Why is ATUM complete? And what completed ATUM?

This is where I am at within the rabbit hole, waay past the illuminati talks. Most people are focusing on the elites, but i'm focusing at the top of the pyramid scheme. The bottomline is, if its human, then it is not my personal enemy. It may be humanity's enemy, but not mine. My enemy is the feminine in my mind.

You got some idea on what this feminine in the mind is, its the womb bryan talked about. The elect-lady, seductress. She is also known as lilith and bastet. But she is the mother of this matrix. But as you can see in the explanation, Thoth was inspired by el. Thoth is thought which connects to the elect-lady.

Bryan mentioned the importance of non-reaction to outside forces. It is the reaction that supposedly "kills us." It makes sense when you think about the elites philosophy "problem-reaction-solution."

But even with knowing all of this, I am still very careful with this knowledge, because it is very similar to that of the illuminati. It ties in with the new age movement and their teachings. I would avoid any form of self worship if I were you.

But, I think you will have tons of resources at his website here:

I personally don't trust him, and he even states that he shouldn't be trusted. However, what he says does resonates to levels that are beyond my own comprehension. So I keep an open mind.

(Sorry for shortly derailing my own topic to address this, because I strongly feel there is something I am missing, and perhaps the more people that study this information the more chances of finding out this missing piece or pieces of the puzzle. But kudos for giving the video a chance
. Feel free to pm me if you do decide to check out his site and talk about your findings. (That I may have lazily missed)

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 10:52 PM

Oh yes, i have for the past 6 yrs. It's my Signature here under my posts. He's very good, i've talked to him he's incredibly intelligent and although it took a while to let it sink in 'i had a lot of questions' after a while the light just flickered on and it dawned on me. Everything made complete sense. The subliminal brain washing is deep in our society and unfortunately, only those looking for a way out of the 'Cave' will find it.

I'll pm sometime about it, glad you've seen it too! My emails were deleted somehow so maybe it was a glitch on here others have had as well, i don't know. It appears to be fine now though.

edit on 12/17/2015 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>