It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Who Are YOU to Dictate What I do With My Life?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 07:21 AM
Who are You to dictate what I eat?
Who are you to dictate what I say?
Who Are you to dictate what I wear?
Who are you to dictate, what I educate myself with?
Who are you to dictate who I see, or go out with?
Who are you to dictate what is law ?
Who are you to take away my rights ?

Hello everyone, I am a lawful citizen of the United States. What I am not, is a commercial corporation, which 90% of humanity at this moment currently is. This is what sets me aside from you, and why I am above you. I obey the law, of the United States. I do NOT obey the law of the United States of America.

Sounds confusing? There is a difference between the two, the United States, is we the people. In other words, it is based on the constitution of we the people.

The United States of America is a corporate entity, using the law of the sea. Which is why the federal reserve bank is "untouchable" by other corporate entities or commercial corporations . In this case YOU are a commercial corporation. You can deny it all you want, but this is a fact, and you will find out why this is, if you keep an open mind. If you are, by any way bias, in believing the lies told to you, I cannot help you there, nor will I babysit you to provide you "proof". It is YOUR responsibility to be educated, which you are doing so now by merely reading this post.

I will not tolerate character assasination, to those who attempt this I say, there is an active law, above mans law. It is alive and well. It is called Natural law. (Which by the way, the U.S constitution is based from.)

This small piece of document, called the constitution is what separates the sane and the insane. If you are not properly educated on this, then it is your responsibility to become educated. What i speak, is from memory and from years of research. So let's just say, I know my *snip*.

ALL Information here is re-searchable, factual, and only requires you to be aligned with Natural law, to understand and comprehend what being lawful is.

Now, why I post this in the political mud pit is the following:

Our rights are being fringed upon. At the beginning of this post, I added a list of small rants asking questions as to what gives anyone the right to dictate what anyone says or do?

There has to be a common ground, a middle "neutral" ground to which you can be both lawful and free at the same time. Guess what folks, to those who still remember, this was also known as "The American Dream". It is what made USA great. What made us great was our quest of liberation. Yet, at the same time to be law abiding citizens. It was all based off the Golden Rule.

Alligned With the Golden Rule Allows:

1. To operate freely in an environment without restriction or persecution.
2. To View the world through a MORAL stand point. Whether you be atheist or not, the Golden rule, is a law of MORALITY. Anyone, who goes against this law, that literally means every single person, no matter who you are, if you do not allign with this law, you will have a conflict of morality within you. You are not to be trusted, because you have no morals, and no common sense to realize that by hurting others, by tresspassing unto others, you are in FACT breaking the law.

The Correct Way to Interpret Natural Law (This law, is also mentioned in EVERY single religion, out there. Including Buddhism, taoism, zen, islam, Christianity, Catholics, paganism, United States constitution, it is literally everywhere, yet ignored. And this is why we have wars, because people do NOT obey their own laws, which classifies them as INSANE.

Those who are not aligned with this law, fits in the category of insanity, and it is not that I am insulting people. That is not my intent, but I am not here to protect your feelings either. Truth WILL sting, that is why it is not so popular because the truth is a threat to what we live by every day. The truth destroys the falsehood of fiction. So people will do whatever they can, to hide the truth from plain site, but the truth can never be destroyed. Even long after humanity has gone, the truth still remains and nothing will ever change that.

This is the correct way to interpret Natural law.

Old testament Version vs Truth

Operating from this point of view, puts me in a state of moral responsibility. By Knowing the law and obeying, I have banned myself from:

1. Violence
2. Tresspassing unto others
3. Hurting others (or creating a Victim)

However, contrary to some beliefs, (with regards to turning the other cheek), you have a right to defend yourself. It is also the law, but the key word here is defense, NOT offense. remember, this is the rule of engagement. And if you break this rule, there will be consenquences, and whether you believe or not, the universe will work around to show you your own errors, as it did me. And trust me, this is what caused me to turn away from being an atheist. The law was precise and fully aware. That feeling you get that someone or something is watching, yet "its not there" that's the universal law doing its work. You may have caught a slight "feeling" of it throughout your life, and probably dismissed it as "rubbish". But it is there, and it is the only law anyone should abide by.

I propose an experiment, to prove to you that the law exists.

Try applying Natural law in every aspect of your life. Take the moral highground, while you still can (and while we still have "time"). Applying this law, you will be able to weild the most powerful weapon in the world. The truth. And you can use the truth to challenge any court, as my friend Roger Kent did when he wanted to emancipate himself from the system and was accused for tax evasion.

He explained to the judge, that he is sane, and he is not a commercial corporation nor a person. He also asked the judge "by what right, does the IRS have to steal from MY labour?"

By asking these tough questions, he managed to single highhandedly put the court in its place. He was visited by the feds, by U.S marshalls and other agents. After the case was dismissed due to a standstill, right now he teaches natural law to everyone. And it seems that other people are doing the same.

As the Video Shows, it works in court, and it worked for my friend, which means, there is alot of truth to what was taught to me, and to what I am now teaching you.

This post right here, is perhaps the most important post you will ever read on ATS, literally. Because you are now aware, that there is a law, above mans law, and the Feds are fully aware of it. (And they do NOT like it one bit.)

The following is an observation: Why do people ignore this law? The only reason to ignore this law is if you have an agenda. Which ironically every single religion out there has. (Which explains why they ignore their own laws or their own teachings.)

If an entity which was meant to be lawful, is not lawful, then we have a problem. When the entity stops obeying their own laws, then they have clearly lost all credibility. It is called Corruption.

If I obey the law, If I have, no intentions of hurting others. If I am law abiding, then I am in fact, a responsible Human Being, capable of ruling myself. This is called Sovereignty.

To the Corporate America, Sovereignty is "terrorism". Of course it is terrorism, we, who are law abiding will always create terror to those who are criminals. Its LAW.

edit on th2015000000Thursdayth000000Thu, 17 Dec 2015 07:23:02 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoThu, 17 Dec 2015 07:23:02 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 07:22 AM
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Roger Kent Educates People on The Law. I suggest you all to watch this vital information.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 07:33 AM

Whoah. I need a minute to chew some of this over.

P.S. I feel like in most cases, asking those questions in court wouldn't end as nicely.

Commenting now but I will be back after reading this all

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 07:41 AM

Excellent thread Soulsurfer! S&F for you!

The word magic that has been employed by the lawyers of the Elite to pull this off is unbelievable! Seems a fitting place to add this!

In the words of Edward Mandell House aka Woodrow Wilsons handler....

things that make you go hmmmm.

“Very soon, every American will be required to register their biological property (that’s you and your children) in a national system designed to keep track of the people and that will operate under the ancient system of pledging. By such methodology, we can compel people to submit to our agenda, which will affect our security as a charge back for our fiat paper currency. Every American will be forced to register or suffer being able to work and earn a living. They will be our chattels (property) and we will hold the security interest over them forever, by operation of the lawmerchant under the scheme of secured transactions. Americans, by unknowingly or unwittingly delivering the bills of lading (Birth Certificate) to us will be rendered bankrupt and insolvent, secured by their pledges. They will be stripped of their rights and given a commercial value designed to make us a profit and they will be none the wiser, for not one man in a million could ever figure our plans and, if by accident one or two should figure it out, we have in our arsenal plausible deniability. After all, this is the only logical way to fund government, by floating liens and debts to the registrants in the form of benefits and privileges. This will inevitably reap us huge profits beyond our wildest expectations and leave every American a contributor to this fraud, which we will call “Social Insurance.” Without realizing it, every American will unknowingly be our servant, however begrudgingly. The people will become helpless and without any hope for their redemption and we will employ the high office (presidency) of our dummy corporation (USA) to foment this plot against America.” ~Colonel Edward Mandell House

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 07:42 AM
Sounds to me like a mixture of anarchism and Kants "Critique of Pure Reason".

- I do what I want as long as I don't hurt anyone doing so.
- And I treat others like I would want to be treated by others.

Does not work in reality, but it is a nice dream. Too many a*holes in the world who would corrupt that system.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 07:42 AM
Blah blah blah you're a sovereign citizen and for only five easy installments of $29.99 we can be too! Could've saved the server space and just said that.

Do let us know how successful you are in court.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 07:47 AM
a reply to: FamCore

It almost didn't go nicely for my friend roger Kent, however, he explained that he was cooperative as long as he was not infringed upon.

he also called out the judge for not knowing the law and disobeying the constitution. He even filed a complaint afterwards. (This was what caused him to be visited by U.S Marshall's.)

But he explains the whole thing in clear detail here:

I once interviewed him Over Skype for my blogsite some time ago. very smart guy, yes what he says is a bit "down the rabbit hole", but the part of the law is the truth.

Not even I dare to challenge the law... least not anymore. I did challenge the law, through my own ignorance, and I admit I was rebellious towards it. But boy, if I told you everything that happened, you would not believe me. That is why I ask you to apply it for yourself.

His series are very informational, and it will take some weeks to really get through everything he has to teach. But, i believe it is the right thing to do.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 07:54 AM

This one-person tirade that considers himself/herself sacred reminds me of an old Calvin & Hobbs newspaper cartoon panel from 15 or 20 years ago that I keep on my 'fridge.

It consists of three simple panels. The first shows Calvin in a rage, fist in the air proclaiming "I stand firm in my belief of what's right! I refuse to compromise my principles!"

The next panel shows he standing surprised as his mom approaches hand extend, to grab his arm.

In the last panel Calvin has mysteriously (or not) found himself peering out of a bathtub. He reflects on his predicament: "I don't need to compromise my principles. Because they don't have the slightest bearing on what happens to me anyway."

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 07:56 AM

originally posted by: Shamrock6
Do let us know how successful you are in court.

I would want them to film it too so I can watch them use all the buzzwords like 'admiralty law' and 'capitalized name on birth certificate' before they get hauled off.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 08:00 AM

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
Sounds to me like a mixture of anarchism and Kants "Critique of Pure Reason".

- I do what I want as long as I don't hurt anyone doing so.
- And I treat others like I would want to be treated by others.

Does not work in reality, but it is a nice dream. Too many a*holes in the world who would corrupt that system.

If you are properly educated on what Anarchism really is, you would not be against it one bit. People have demonized the word "Anarchy" without knowing its true meaning.

Anarchy means: "Without Rulers or masters." This is the TRUE definition of Anarchy. It is Anti-Slavery. What Anarchy is NOT, Anarchy is NOT chaos. These are lies told by mainstream to get people to fear and not even look into it. So yes, I am FOR anarchy from this view point. Because I am NOT a slave. And im going by the correct definition of what anarchy is. Anarchy is about community, which is no different than the church. Keep in mind, church and religion are not the same thing.

Church is a body or group of individuals who work together in cooperation. Not obligation. The church is "We the people".

Religion comes from the latin word religare, which means to tie, to bind. (It also leads to slavery, of the mind and body.)
The word Government means =Mind Control. This is its literal translation, so obvious and yet people don't even bother to look for its definition. Govern= Control Ment comes from mens, and mente. Mente is spanish and latin. It translates to mind.

So the word Government means To govern the Mind. Which is none other than Mind Control. This is an irrefutable FACT and only the insane would deny this truth.

There is precedent that the suffix -ment is derived from the latin mente meaning mind in some languages, particularly Old French. Words deriving from the mente sense generally have the suffix -wise or -ly, and are adverbial in nature.

The U.S constitution, is an Anarchistic, piece of document. The constitution is basically the laws of Anarchy. (In other words). So we LIVE in a nation which was founded on anarchistic beliefs.

By criticizing anarchy, you are also criticizing the U.S constitution. They are one and the same. Now you see why, the constitution is being infringed on by corporate entities. And why they are taking it away. (or trying to).

Mark Passio Explains this better than I.

edit on th2015000000Thursdayth000000Thu, 17 Dec 2015 08:04:38 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoThu, 17 Dec 2015 08:04:38 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 08:09 AM
Judge asks "Do you understand?"
I shake my head "no."
I've been kicked out of the courtroom more than once. Charges dropped.

edit on 17-12-2015 by skunkape23 because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 08:11 AM
Didn't read past this -

This is what sets me aside from you, and why I am above you.

No, you're not and that you even believe that, gives me reason not to listen to a word you have to say.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 08:33 AM
The 'golden rule' is not a law, it is merely phylosophy. Yet, it has been twisted to allow a countless many to cast accusations. Laws are absent of morality, yet the means by which they are inforced and prosecuted depends souly on the inforcer. The 'spirit of the law' has no relevance in an immoral society, so we find ourselves governed by the letter of the law. The letter of the law capitulates to the morally corupt. While i agree with much of what is in the OP, I recognize that it puts many of us at a great disadvantage. We will never live in a perfect world, so we will have to decide if we remain at a disadvantage, or if we manipulate the rules to lobby for position. As for me, I will remain at a disadvantage.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 08:47 AM
a reply to: DAVID64

I saw that little stab at us ignorant slobs too, and didn't much like it.

This topic of sovereignty has been a point of study for me for quite some time. The hard part is identifying those who are simply out there making claims to try to separate you from your wealth like any other raging capitalist prick, like pretty much everybody as the system in place today isn't designed to be anything resembling fair or just.

Anarchy is what those who would no longer be ruling over the masses call it when sovereign people gather their power and go on general strike to squelch the system of exploitation that is in place now.

People do not need to be ruled if they are taught how to act and understand they can do anything they want as long as they are conscious of the effect they have on others, like in the OP, that you can do anything you want if you do no harm to others in the perpetration of the act, which in reality is nearly impossible with the world full of greedy little middle school level whiners we have.

Surprised there weren't more comments about what a scam the freeman's movement is here yet from those who think they are free but are really only livestock to be harvested, blissfully feeding at the propaganda trough thinking they are enjoying themselves like a drunk guy in an alley in a cardboard box talking to someone who isn't there.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 08:49 AM
This freeman on the land stuff is just a fairy tale.

It only works in the most ridiculous of circumstances and 99% of people who try this kind of defense are jailed.

There is a very good thread on ATS debunking all of this. I've personally researched it quite a bit a number of years ago.

It's mostly just a myth told by people who want to sell books. Sorta like 2012.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 08:55 AM
a reply to: tothetenthpower

I remember that thread! I think SO or proto started it, or else were very active on it. Anyway, yeah. When push comes to shove it doesn't bear out.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 09:03 AM
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

I think it was Crakeur...i'm dumpster diving trying to find it, but no luck so far.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 09:06 AM

Just need to point out, in your attempt to commercialize the Ten Commandments, you have missed the point of enlightenment. The 10 Commandments are the building blocks, outlining the consequences is basically just the dumbing down of the law

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 09:08 AM
Adults raise their children with fanciful ethics and imaginary morals, not realizing that they set their children into a world of the exact opposite when they go into the adult world, ignorant and easily manipulated and exploited.

Until these simple rules of nature and fair play are practiced more than 50%, they can only be enjoyed by the few who hide behind the laws they write.

The constitution is a set of parameters place on what the government can do without infringing on the natural rights people are born with.

We are all born free until our parents divulge our birth to the authorities in the form of a birth certificate. Filing taxes is the same as agreeing to pay taxes forever whether one agrees to or not, if one never files, one never has to pay. Going to the draft board after being served notice is all that is required, you don't actually have to enlist, just show up as the notice states and nothing else.

Unconscionable contracts are not lawful, but the ignorant who will agree give them legality, which is not the same as lawfullness.......

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 09:16 AM

Not this rubbish again. The United States of America is not a for profit corporation, it is a sovereign state. Sovereignty is an attribute of nations, not individuals. People's Social Security numbers are not traded on the stock market. The only way you can be exempted from United States law, including reporting your income and paying taxes, is to leave the country and formally renounce your citizenship. The Sovereign Citizen movement uses puns and twisted legalism to create a delusional system that will land you in jail if you try to put it into practice. I wish the Mods would automatically put these threads in [HOAX!] where they belong.

Someone will now tell me that they wrote their own driver's license in crayon and the sheriff accepted it in 3... 2... 1...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>