It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Criminal Charges to Be Brought Against Enrique Marquez, Ex-Neighbor of San Bernardino Shooters

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Federal prosecutors have decided to bring criminal charges against the friend and former neighbor of one of the San Bernardino shooters.

Several federal law enforcement officials tell NBC News that the first criminal charges to stem from the massacre will be brought against Enrique Marquez, a long-time friend and former neighbor of gunman Syed Rizwan Farook. The charges could be filed as early as Thursday.

Criminal Charges to Be Brought Against Enrique Marquez, Ex-Neighbor of San Bernardino Shooters

Well, as we speculated. Here is the tip of the berg. Much more to come. Let's keep an eye ball on this.

I predict much more will surface .

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Next up, anyone who sold them perogies will be shot.

Can't say I'm following this one, but I don't like how it sounds.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac

Next up, anyone who sold them perogies will be shot.

And all their wizard friends too.

Can't say I'm following this one, but I don't like how it sounds.

If the guy straw purchased for them he should be prosecuted.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

It will be a DEEP investigation!

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Not sure if playing dumb and mentally sick will help him with this one... I hope not.

Anyone involved in purchase of guns used should be prosecuted... I would go step further - those who made this kind of transactions possible should be held accountable as well... including NRA.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: SuperFrog
Anyone involved in purchase of guns used should be prosecuted... I would go step further - those who made this kind of transactions possible should be held accountable as well... including NRA.

The NRA does not pass or enforce laws. If Marquez legally purchased the firearms years ago and then gave them to Farook then he is the one responsible.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

"There's blood in the street and someone has to go down!"

Could these two have legally purchased guns on their own?

If not, this Marquez guy has blood on HIS hands too

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
The NRA does not pass or enforce laws.

Sounds like you will almost say NRA does not have any effects on the law?!

They do not directly make laws, but their puppets, our USA government representatives are making laws that made it impossible to track if someone who previously purchased asult grade weapon went unstable and should not have it anymore.

If Marquez legally purchased the firearms years ago and then gave them to Farook then he is the one responsible.

I still think people responsible for production of guns used should be held responsible. Look what happened with airbags that killed people - how is different with guns that killed people?? Hold them responsible, fine them and use money to prevent further attacks...

Gun-lovers claim that guns are there to keep us safer, which is the same what airbag claimed, and when innocent died, why hold only one responsible and fine them - just use the same logic and be fair to both industries...

edit on 17-12-2015 by SuperFrog because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Not sure if playing dumb and mentally sick will help him with this one... I hope not.

What does the NRA have to do with this?Seriously?

link   

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: ReadLeader

"There's blood in the street and someone has to go down!"

Could these two have legally purchased guns on their own?

If not, this Marquez guy has blood on HIS hands too
They could and did. But at the time of the purchase of the ARs they thought that they would not pass the background check anymore. weirdly they actually would have passed the background check. They had done nothing that would have caused the BGC to flag on them.

link   

They are able to lobby just like any other group.

They do not directly make laws, but their puppets, our USA government representatives are making laws that made it impossible to track if someone who previously purchased asult grade weapon went unstable and should not have it anymore.

Show me the proposed law that wanted to track 'unstable' people who previously purchased 'assault grade weapons' (whatever the hell those are).

I still think people responsible for production of guns used should be held responsible. Look what happened with airbags that killed people - how is different with guns that killed people?? Hold them responsible, fine them and use money to prevent further attacks...

If firearms exploded in your face and resulted in death or injury from improper construction, a la the airbags, then they too should be held accountable.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 07:50 AM
link   

The NRA does not pass or enforce laws.

If Marquez legally purchased the firearms years ago and then gave them to Farook then he is the one responsible.

Gun-lovers claim that guns are there to keep us safer, which is the same what airbag claimed, and when innocent died, why hold only one responsible and fine them - just use the same logic and be fair to both industries...

What is an asult grade weapon?Geez,don`t know what you are talking about,just know all the leftist rhetoric!

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sunwolf
What is an asult grade weapon?Geez,don`t know what you are talking about,just know all the leftist rhetoric!

Don't worry, any legislation banning those weapons will make it clear just for you...

Interesting, none of you responding don't like to even knowledge similarities about products that you claim should keep us safer...

Seems that 'safer' rhetoric works only when it helps your cause, doesn't it??

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Don't worry, any legislation banning those weapons will make it clear just for you...

Interesting, none of you responding don't like to even knowledge similarities about products that you claim should keep us safer...

Naah,Im just waiting for you to blame"big oil" or "GMO`S" or maybe "Big Pharma" for Shootings next!You know all the buzz words that send the left into frothing at the mouth bat manure insane!

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 08:01 AM
link   

I would go step further - those who made this kind of transactions possible should be held accountable as well... including NRA.

If I am in a car accident that killed someone, should the Holden car dealer be held to account for making the purchase of the car possible to me?

Same dog, different leg action. Grown adults have freedoms afforded to them because they are meant to be mature lateral thinking humans, if their thought process inhibits freedom and causes harm to another human, whether deliberately or by accident, we have laws to substantiate and address that too.

Responsibility lies with the individual - not the collective.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 08:03 AM
link   

What does any of your nonsense have to do with the OP? Keep your political, fallacious argument to the proper thread.

As far as this guy goes, I would bet there will be more charges than just providing the weaponry, based on the reports that he knew about previously planned attacks that were not carried out by Farook.

From the article in the OP- "Officials say Marquez has told them he did it as a favor, so that Farook would not have to go through a background check or be on record as the purchaser. " Sounds like he admitted to making a straw purchase, which is a felony I believe, and I'm sure they will look at the evidence to elevate it to not just a straw purchase, but knowingly providing material aid to a terrorist. This guy could be facing a LOT of prison time.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
If I am in a car accident that killed someone, should the Holden car dealer be held to account for making the purchase of the car possible to me?

Car industry IS HELD accountable if reason for death was malfunction of car that lead to death, isn't it???

Good comparison, thank you, why the same rule does not apply to gun industry??

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   

How did the firearms malfunction?

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: SuperFrog

No.

The guns did not malfunction and hurt someone because they were made wrong.

Your argument is so full of holes it's not funny.

Drunk person gets in a car and kills people in an accident.

According to you, we should go after the companies that made the alcoholic beverages, and go after the car company for good measure.

Because if neither of those were made, the person would not have be able to purchase them, therefore no one would have gotten killed.

Ah yes, the Nanny State that so many dream of

:rolling my eyes:

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Car industry IS HELD accountable if reason for death was malfunction of car that lead to death, isn't it???

Was there a malfunction with the weapons used in San Bernardino?You are blaming the NRA because the weapons didn`t malfunction?

And so it goes,in leftwing cloud cuckoo land!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join