It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Latest: Putin Q&A - Admits Russians participating in E. Ukraine in military capacity

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

he has a gag in his mouth. hes definitely trying to scream. and what videos are you referring to? actually i dont care because they have nothing to do with this video.

im not trying to convince anyone that putins lies are the truth. hes a politician, all they do is lie. and guess what? i dont care. i only care about what actually happened. but if you think that saying pointless things somehow makes you look good then keep on it i guess.

you know what. just go ahead and keep plugging your ears and claiming its fake. dont care. peace out.
edit on 2-1-2016 by AVoiceOfReason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

.. thanks.. real helpful.

yeah he delivered that speech on November 20th 2013. please dont come here spreading lies.

if you can prove that this isnt accurate then thats fine but right now i cant help but feel you are a dishonest person that will lie to push your bias, or simply protect it to stop the effects of cognitive dissonance.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: AVoiceOfReason

Sure thing...

its fake...

peace out.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: AVoiceOfReason

.. thanks.. real helpful.

yeah he delivered that speech on November 20th 2013. please dont come here spreading lies.

if you can prove that this isnt accurate then thats fine but right now i cant help but feel you are a dishonest person that will lie to push your bias, or simply protect it to stop the effects of cognitive dissonance.

His speech was after several protests in fact maiden started on the 21st partly because of this speech. Protesters refused to leave thr Rada.Later the rada places an arrest warrant for him because of his actions during maiden.
He made public calls to overthrow the existing constitutional system in Ukraine, change its state borders and stage acts of disobedience, which entailed grave consequences and caused many casualties among law enforcers and peaceful civilians as the arest warrant read. Interestingly they were accusing him of orchastrating violence on behalf if Russia.He was a former Russian FSB agent who actually lived in Moscow.

Interesting side note thre was a rumor that oligharchs were offering 1 million for his murder he was informed of this by the Russian FSB. The call was intercepted where he was advised to stay in Moscow his home since thr 90S WHEN HE STARTED WITH THE KGB that later became the FSB.

He was discredited especially after his interview on Russian television calling for thr creation of novorussia.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 01:50 AM
link   

I have linked directly to the videos in quesion and even quoted what he said. The stopfake article with their own disclaimer promoted the lie he was a peaceful protester. I mean it's right there on their site I linked in the post. He is a bigot inciting hate and threatening to kill people hence they are promoting a fake story. You asked for it I found it. Now go sit in the corner and have a cry for yourself.
edit on 072015072015bam03 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Telling someone they are going to be put up against the wall means what? Saying that their families and children will pay means what? Telling refugees that he is going to forcibly remove them is "what" kind of speech?
edit on 532015532015bam03 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 03:55 AM
link   

great. all of that stuff is real real important to what he said in his speech.... ohh wait. no its not.

and he still gave it before maidan.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: sosobad

and im telling you nothing you brought up is in the article so I ask again how is their article and its contents a lie? Your attempt to sidestep is getting ridiculous.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

and im telling you nothing you brought up is in the article so I ask again how is their article and its contents a lie? Your attempt to sidestep is getting ridiculous.

Your attempt at ignoring it is what is ridiculous, whats the point in even engaging you further if you are going to blatantly deny what is they put on their site as the truth when it is not?

www.stopfake.org...
www.stopfake.org...
www.stopfake.org...

There it is linked three times in case you miss it twice. You asked for proof of them publishing lies on their site as truth and I accommodated you.

edit on 462015462015bam03 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 04:27 AM
link   

and again your ignoring the fact the info you raised is not in the article. You are also ignoring the fact the article is from freedom house.

So, again, point out where the lie is in the article. Thats all you have to do, simple enough...

Stopfake made no claims about the guy.

You also ignored the bottom of the article -

Freedom House is an independent watchdog organization that supports democratic change, monitors the status of freedom around the world, and advocates for democracy and human rights.

Stopfake made no claims, freedom house is where the article came from.

wanna take another swing?

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Stopfake made no claims, freedom house is where the article came from.

wanna take another swing?

News in the section 'Context' are not fakes. We publish them in order to keep you informed about events concerning the information war between Ukraine and Russia

The story they are promoting as the truth, it is not, he is a nutcase that is rightly locked up. I dunno why I am trying to explain this again! Absolutely ridiculous engaging you in any sort of topic.
edit on 442015442015bam03 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 05:32 AM
link   

and again nothing you brought up is in the article in question.

So, again, wanna take another swing?

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

and again nothing you brought up is in the article in question.

So, again, wanna take another swing?

1. Dismiss 2. Distort
3. Distract 4. Dismay

Seems you've got them down to a tee, if you are going to ignore them posting a story that this man is innocent when he is not there's no point in replying after this post. You asked for proof of them posting lies, you got it. If you were not prepared for it you shouldn't have asked

Incoming long winded post laced with mild insults with the intent to try and get another reply in 3..2...1

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   

I am prepared for it. In your case your trying to drag information into an article that doesnt talk about it. Thats not showing stopfake lied / mislead. Its you trying to change the argument by adding info thats not present and then arguing they somehow lied ecause they didnt discuss that portion. Your also ignoring the fact the article is not from stopfake, as I pointed out to you a few times now that you ignored.

So.. wanna take another swing because thus far you have not shown stopfake to be spreading lies.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Screenshot of the stopfake website saying he is a peaceful protester

My original post stating

I then went on to show how he isn't the therefore they are endorsing lies. Pretty pathetic to try and say I brought it in from the blog when it's on the stopfake website, not really surprised though. Not the first time a stunt like this was pulled.
edit on 002015002015bam03 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Problem is that's not what he was arrested for. His arrest was part if the transportation strike Putin is having to deal with. His new taxes are not going over well with many Russians. Even my uncle was complaining and hes a big Putin fan. But now he's thinking it's time for him to go because he's just trying to steal more money from the people. You would be interested to know your nut is getting support.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Yup keep reading to the bottom of that page. Kind of funny you lopped that part off, all the while ignoring the info here - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Freedom House is an independent watchdog organization that supports democratic change, monitors the status of freedom around the world, and advocates for democracy and human rights.

The article is from freedomhouse, not stopfake.
Russia: Blogger Sentenced to Five Years Imprisonment

You are also ignoring this - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Using your logic ATS would be responsible for the article because its been reposted here.

So, again, take another swing cause you've completely missed the pitch here.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

That they are promoting on their site as the truth. So if it's not theirs and it's on their site what are they doing then? Posting information without validating the claims?? They are promting lies on their site.

Using your logic ATS would be responsible for the article because its been reposted here.

So they can post any BS they want on their site call it reliable info, champion themselves as finding the truth and destroying propaganda but if it's challenged say "hey it's not ours". "We want to stop propaganda but we will repost propaganda" Seems legit!
In what way is that a reliable source? That's what bloggers do.

I'm not ignoring anything read my posts very carefully x because 3 times I told you already.

edit on 392016392016bam04 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   

He was arrested and sentenced on the grounds of extremism. Looking at vids he was pretty extreme
edit on 412016412016bam04 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Not at all however trying to claim stopfake posted false info when they didn't have anything to do with the article is problematic. Russian media has taken stories from the west and intentionally altered those stories, by either omitting info or by adding their own commentary and presented it as something supposedly said by people in the article. The info you are trying to use was not ommitted because the info was never in the article - period

Are you suggesting stopfake should change articles from other sites? Would that not make them as bad as russia if they did? The info you are jumping up and down about was never contained in the article so im not sure how you get they are lying.

By all means - show us where your info is in the article you brought up. Stopfake nor the article from freedompress doesnt contain it so I must have missed it. Please show me where to find the info in the article.

As always you guys grab onto something and, like russia, attempt to deceive people. Ironic that is how your position is coming across.

So, again, you missed the pitch and lost this one so why not take another swing at it? Surely you can find an article that is false.
edit on 4-1-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join