It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Think There Will be a Planet Discovery

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   
If it was a dusty ring, it could mean it was at war and the moon/some form of planet blew up. This is why Moon mining should be banned.
edit on 17-12-2015 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: scubagravy

And found from a stone throw of my birth place !

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: abeverage

But I am failing to see anything but a vague coincidence sort of like me predicting there will be an earthquake in the Pacific Rim today...

The analogy is unfair. A more accurate analogy would be you trying to predict the exact day of a major earthquake.

I don't know if you are aware of statistical analysis but usually a hit is considered "pure chance" if it is equal or below a 50% probability. This would mean that if I had predicted that some planetary discovery would be made somewhere in each two days starting from the date of my prediction, then you would have been right, it would have been indistinguishable from pure chance coincidence. Except that this is not what happened. What did happen was me predicting that a major planetary discovery (and about a planet beyond the orbit of Pluto, another condition which I got right) was going to happen not in a month or so, not in a week or so, but actually before the day was over (in UTC time). The condition of my time was true - the discovery didn't come the next day, it didn't come the next week - it came at the date I specified. This is a 100% hit in Time, not to mention that I got the beyond-Pluto thing right too.

I am not claiming I have any special powers, I am not claiming I am a prophet or anything. I am just pointing out that my prediction did come true. I would rather personally attribute the accuracy of that prediction to my mind's tendency to aggregate information and seek patterns in large bulk of data.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

Well done!

S&F

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: swanne
Err... Guys?

Wolf 1061 exoplanet: 'Super-Earth' discovered only 14 light-years away

By Will Heilpern, for CNN
Updated 12:53 PM ET, Thu December 17, 2015

www.cnn.com...

Scientists have just discovered the nearest habitable planet to Earth.

The new world is one of three surrounding a red dwarf star called Wolf 1061, which is just 14 light years away. It was detected by scientists at the University of New South Wales (UNSW) in Australia.

All three planets have the potential to be solid and rocky, but only Wolf 1061c exists within the "Goldilocks zone" -- a distance from the star (much smaller and cooler than our sun) that is not too hot and not too cold for liquid water.

"This rare discovery is incredibly exciting," UNSW's Duncan Wright, who led the study, told CNN.

"Other planets found that are habitable are not nearly this close to Earth. Because of the close proximity of this planet to us, there is good opportunity to find out more about it."

Your Dream was Dec 17th?

This was updated

By Will Heilpern, for CNN
Updated 12:53 PM ET, Thu December 17, 2015

So was known when you had your dream.
I think maybe your planet is not found yet.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

My dream was during the night - between 2:00 AM and 3:00 AM, Eastern Time. It was 4:48 AM when I wrote about it in ATS. The time is stamped in my OP.

The discovery was announced in the middle of the day.

edit on 18-12-2015 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 01:06 AM
link   

A thread on the discovery just came up:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I feel just so awkward - I don't know what to say.

I wouldn't say anything just yet
Here is the announcement of Wolf 1061
On December the 16th
The day before you had your dream
www.popularmechanics.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 03:25 AM
link   
So you read an article the day prior to an official announcement to a broader audience, and predicted it would be past pluto...seems legit. Does this mean there are more planets to be discovered that are not beyond Pluto?
Lol

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 04:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Marduk

A thread on the discovery just came up:

I feel just so awkward - I don't know what to say.

I wouldn't say anything just yet
Here is the announcement of Wolf 1061
On December the 16th
The day before you had your dream
www.popularmechanics.com...

Huh?! Damn, haven't seen that article. You're right!

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalAbyss
So you read an article the day prior to an official announcement to a broader audience, and predicted it would be past pluto...

Yeah, I am a sick immoral deceptive con man who wastes his time searching for any shadowy articles (while offline, mind you) only to then post them on dreams & prediction forum so to pretend I've dreamt them up.

Either that or I simply haven't seen the article of the 16th.

Now check my thread history - which do you think is more likely?

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Great job OP! I haven't cross referenced the days? but wasn't there two large bodies discovered in the outer edges of the SS recently? It's cutting it fine, but I think you called it no? Well done!

It also seems that Nemesis has been given further credence?

Furthermore, as Planet X hasn't officially been announced and confirmed, I would just like to share my own (re) discovery and announcement of Planet X, Her name is Nibbles..

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

I am afraid that I do not deserve congratulations. It would seem that I didn't dream of something about to happen, but actually of something as it was happening. Apparently the discovery was already made the 16th, a few hours before I dreamt of it, and popularized the 17th.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   

a reply to: EndOfDays77

I am afraid that I do not deserve congratulations. It would seem that I didn't dream of something about to happen, but actually of something as it was happening. Apparently the discovery was already made the 16th, a few hours before I dreamt of it, and popularized the 17th.

How convenient

Sounds like you are a bit delusional. You read some information, your brain processed it, you had a dream about it. This is natural.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: OhOkYeah

I haven't read about it before dreaming! What is so bloody hard to understand?

I should have never written this thread.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   

I haven't read about it before dreaming! What is so bloody hard to understand?

You might not realize it. It couldn't been a side article that you didn't directly make a point to read, but your brain absorbed the information anyway. You might not even remember seeing it.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Mate, I didn't even watch the news from the 14th to the 16th (inclusively). I was offline all that time. My internet access is not optimal, hell, this even shows in my posting history.

edit on 19-12-2015 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   

So how about you grasping to make it feel real because it was discovered beyond pluto. I think even a fith grader knows that there are no planets to be found before pluto unless you use your dream power to create chasms in the void to drop planet next into orbit before pluto

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   

I'm glad you did.

edit on 19-12-2015 by tweetie because: snipped.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   

You never know unless you post something.
I am glad you posted the thread.

I'll often have a weird premonition or feeling and see something about it the same day,
it's normal when you get in tune.
It's happened to me several times over the course of the years.
I believe you.

Never regret sharing like that,
it is how we learn to trust our own intuitive selves.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Nice prediction OP.

Always nice to see something like this work for a change.

If you don't mind me asking, in your dream do you remember any more details besides the rings? maybe colors? Or some kind of feeling? (probably too much time as passed too remember anything else).
edit on th15SaturdaySaturdaypmSat, 19 Dec 2015 21:16:48 -0600 by Syllar because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join