It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it possible there is afterlife realm called '' The Void"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: optimisitcplanet

There are very real places that exist beyond the realms of what we see. These places appear for more real than the reality we sense around us. The methods to get they fall outside terms of conditions though.

snf

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: UniFinity

We all get exactly what we should get in after life, that is why living a life with as much unconditional love as possible is important. In simple terms It is about giving and not expecting anything in return.

It does sound like you are expecting something in return for giving - it sounds as if there is a belief that you get what you deserve in the next life.
Maybe I have misunderstood but it seems that you are saying it is important to be good so you will get rewarded and not punished.
The belief is if I am good in this life, I will be given a good next life.

edit on 17-12-2015 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   
i think the term "afterlife" that you use is incorrect. how can one exist in the "afterlife" if they are still living?

personally what it sounds like to me that you are very conscious and very much aware while asleep and playing with different ideas and outcomes for what you see around you.

i too have experienced a tunnel and rushing sensation as if i am traveling through the cosmos. if i am able to "hang on for the ride" so to speak (since often times it is scary) i will end up in a hazy or black in between sort of space. but then i am able to conjure up whatever scene or environment i wish to.

you talked of eating pineapples in the afterlife that to me sounds like a conscious scene that you create yourself.

as an avid lucid dreamer/beginner astral projector i would say that all you need is enough WILL and focus to "see" whatever if it you need or want to see and to get out of the void that you have found yourself in.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   

I used to go to the "gray place" a lot when I was young. I had OBEs almost every night when I was 5/6/7.

I remember it being very dense, safe, and loving.

Sometimes I would go other places from there.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Whatever your expectations are, is what you'll see. If you have guilt, you may have a bad time and see scary images and think you're in hell. If you believe there will be angles with actual wings, you might see that.

People from different cultures see whatever their culture has taught them to see in the afterlife.

Why? Because it's you giving yourself that experience. Your not talking to a dead uncle, your uncle and you are part of the same thing -- always were. Your talking to the part of everything that represented your uncle.

We basically spend our entire lives talking and interacting with ourselves. We all come from "one" in a state of eternity, but broken into an infinite number pieces who don't remember they're part of a larger whole.

It is out of this "one-ness" (I call it the "is-ness" because it just...is) everything springs forth. All possibilities, all people, all mater organic and inorganic. It all comes from this nexus where there is only pure potential. No time, no physical space or dimension in it. It never ends because it never began. Our notion of time is something we developed. We remember things and have the imagination to think about events that may happen. When we string memory, present, and imagine the future we create a linear model we all "time".

But its from this nexus that everything comes from and goes back to, endlessly being recycled in every possible way.

It's like two puzzle pieces talking and never realizing they form something larger, more universal, over-arching and one.
edit on 17-12-2015 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I have had many dreams in which I was caught in what I consider to be the 'dragnet' of hell, in which for various reasons I was caught in the magnetism of the darker realms. I saw, experienced & was taught certain things, and one thing that I can state with confidence as a result? God is merciful. Dark places exist, but I believe that what Emanuel Swedenborg wrote about the myriad realms is most likely to be true: We end up in that place which is most in tune with our personal disposition (though the mercy of God is available if a person is willing to throw away all personal ego & the trappings of his/her personality, to submit to the light, exposing deeds & thoughts, being prepared to answer for & be cleansed of personal deviances..)

It's a fascinating & somewhat haunting/challenging to read through what he wrote, very specifically, about Heaven & Hell (that's the actual title of the book..) The link is to the full book, the whole thing, totally free as a PDF.

He would always sign his books as being written by 'a servant of the Lord', and often it was unknown as to who was making these books available to the public - he didn't want money (he was a highly skilled engineer, employed in the service of the crown estates of Sweden - he really didn't need money, and accepted little in the way of recognition when it became known that he was the author of these grandiose works..)

I highly recommend giving it a read, and perhaps some of his other works too - I found the experience of studying his work enlightening & comforting, in many respects. Some of his experiences may have been tainted by dark tricksters masquerading, but I believe I found only one case where that seemed to have happened according to what he related, out of hundreds of examples. I think he was anointed for navigation of the inner & further realms of psychology & spirit. Enjoy, and be blessed by what you find!

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   
It is super possible and I would say it exists, like you I was sleeping and I was in a vast dark place, and I was floating, not my physical body but my spirit I guess. It was very very peaceful from what I remember. I don't remember much else from that. Kinda cool we almost had the same exact experience before.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   

You should read the dream quest of unknown kadath.
It has an effect.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   

I know some think this is just from sleeping, go to sleep be in blackness. I have been there from a waking state which was confusing, but not frightening. But then I had studied on manifesting while out of body and so did not stay there long.

How this went down was I was meditating and projecting to a town `12 miles distance, to confront some being whom had dealings with my 17 year old grandson. I envisioned the back porch and was entering or so it seemed the building when I was torn out of body violently, like in a whirlwind. I have been out on purpose before and since, but never experienced the violence of this occasion nor the complete blackness.

What is odd, I was still connected in some way to my body which went into panicked breathing, yet I was not the body and so I sent a message sternly to cut out that # and calm down and then was free of it. Then I was in this blackness, a complete void of anything, just me with no input. Much as you described and I went there from a waking state. I realized it was just me and up to me to find a way out and so manifested sight and light. Light came from the molecules which mad up a wall in an abandoned building where I ended up. From there on, I just enjoyed the freedom of being out of body. Get a kick out of leaving the building by passing through a thick old dirty glass door, just decided to do this because I knew I was not a part of this 3-D Zoo. What is odd is, I felt no fear, none for being there, but I surly had no wish to remain in the void.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

If the memory is the secret to immortality think about Cannabis induced memory impairment and dreamless sleep.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   
yeah ive heard many of stories about people having oobe's that involved a big nothing. one of my friends was in such a place and was told by a loud booming voice that "he was not ready". i think its just a function of the system. sometimes it might be useful for people to see such a thing. but i dont necessarily think that this is a "real" place where one might get stuck.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

I'm also conflicted with the paranormal events that people have experienced in this reality. The part that's unsettling to me is the experiences with demonic forces. I have trouble believing the existence of hell because I believe in an all loving God. I can't comprehend why a loving God would condemn his creations to such torment and bliss.

Everyone has some "good" in them, and we're all human with faults. We're all subject to temptations. Some people grow up in abusive families that mold their evil perspectives. Why should these people be condemned for being born into a family of physical and mental abuse?

You should read about Emanuel Swedenborg. He is one of the most fascinating characters of the XVII century. He claimed that Jesus appeared to him and took him to heaven and hell.

He had the exact same question and trouble liaising God's absolute love, with a place of eternal suffering and torment like hell.

The response he received from God and other angels in his visions, was that God loves us so much and respects our free will so much as well, that when we die, he gives us the decision to choose either going to heaven or going to hell.

The obvious question here would be "why would anyone choose hell over heaven?". The answer is that -always as part of God's infinite love and mercy for us- if we lived a bad life, full of debauchery and sin, our soul becomes so filthy and deformed, that existence in heaven would be unbearable for us. Even if we chose going to heaven, it would be literally hell, as the state of our soul would reject everything that is good and beautiful there, the presence of God the most, as his pureness would constantly bring into light the sorry state of our soul.

Thus, if you lived a "bad" life, when you die, you become the only judge of yourself, choosing to go to hell, where you will be in company with other souls like yours and feel more at ease.

Fascinating stuff indeed.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   
So after I die I will be condemned to an eternity of tasteless pineapple?

I thought it would be a lot of things but never that.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I have heard of this void, and believe I may have experienced it myself once - through questionable means!

But on the topic, I have once experienced a very rare type of NDE, about 5-6 years ago I almost/briefly died, again because of questionable behavior.

I searched it after and found only about 1-2% have this experience - Basically, I knew I was at the "next" place.

Instantly all knowledge was available to me - there was nothing I didn't know!

I realized that life is a type of illusion, that it is not even real how we regard it, in fact it is comparable to a computer game, and if I am honest at the time I remember laughing at my self, for all of the effort I put into life, and how much I believed it to be real - but all along I realized I knew it wasn't and the joke was on me.

I think we choose to come here, and honestly I am convinced we are in a simulation or virtual reality - a convincing one but still not real.

The physics is confirming this view slowly, and it make sense if the universe will die one day - it will drop to near absolute zero when all the stars die - perfect they speculate, for running a supercomputer (quantum?) and possibly the only way we could survive the universe's death.

I am almost 100% certain, but then - I was there.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Soapusmaximus

No. It is known as acid-head theory and the experiment found nothing to support the theory.fermilab

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

that would not be unconditional than so no, that is not what I am saying but it is how you understood it. Unconditional means without any kind of baggage, forget about the reward or that is more like pretending love than unconditional. But it can be a good place to start until you grow into it. This to be for real one should dissolve the will and surrender the mind to the love and compassion for all beings - our natural stateless state.

Everything is in the mind.

What happens after death of a material body depends on your life. If you live a life of selfless giving like kindness, compassion, love, etc.. for all beings than your state of mind when you die will be very different to someone who is egoistic or had mainly selfish desires during life on earth.

We choose what happens to us when we let go of material body. It depends on our deepest desires and what will they be is for us to sort them out while alife.

This is what reincarnation and karma are about. It is universal game of cause, effect and rebirth until we start to wander what is it all about and figure it out, escaping the cycle of illusions and merges with the oneness/love/god/tao. But until that happens we need illusions so we can learn our lessons and progress from the outer joys towards the inner joy, which is always here and now without any cause, needs or even thoughts. Hence stateless state.

This is my current opinion about unconditional love.
Take from it whatever you like : )

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 02:58 AM
link   

What happens after death of a material body depends on your life. If you live a life of selfless giving like kindness, compassion, love, etc.. for all beings than your state of mind when you die will be very different to someone who is egoistic or had mainly selfish desires during life on earth.

What happens after death if you aren't kind or selfless?
What happens after death if you are kind and selfless?

edit on 19-12-2015 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 03:14 AM
link   

This is what reincarnation and karma are about. It is universal game of cause, effect and rebirth until we start to wander what is it all about and figure it out, escaping the cycle of illusions and merges with the oneness/love/god/tao. But until that happens we need illusions so we can learn our lessons and progress from the outer joys towards the inner joy, which is always here and now without any cause, needs or even thoughts. Hence stateless state.

This is my current opinion about unconditional love.

Unconditioned love is here and now but thought is never here and now - thought appears to be thinking about some other time and place - the afterlife is just one other imaginary time and place that thought produces. Life is here now - it is this that IS. This that is here now has not be conditioned.
This that is has not be caused by any thought or need - it simply IS.

This that IS is oneness/god/tao. But words/thoughts cannot describe or grasp this that is so it splits this into before and after and thought lives there and then in the before and after. Then thought can appear to seek for something that isn't, forever. Thought hopes it will find. But thought cannot seek here and now - thought cannot see or hear what is really here - thought cannot feel.
Life is sensational but thought creates the illusion of there being someone living in a story called my life. If the story of 'my life' is bought into there will be no peace. Only when the story of me lifts away will the peace that is always here be revealed.

How would life feel if there were no thoughts or ideas of anything at all? Thought conflicts with itself, needs and wants conflict with themselves.
Peace is always here prior to any thought (it is thought which does not line up with reality). Thought cannot describe true experience.
edit on 19-12-2015 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

I have already cleared this:

We choose what happens to us when we let go of material body. It depends on our deepest desires and what will they be is for us to sort them out while alife.

what will you desire from the depths of your heart to happen is it the right question in this case : )
There are many planes of existence. Where one ends up is entirely up to the state of mind at the time of death. The state of mind depends on your life experiences.
So your questions are meaningless as each of us have different baggage and so the answer is different for each being.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 03:37 AM
link   

what will you desire from the depths of your heart to happen is it the right question in this case : )
There are many planes of existence. Where one ends up is entirely up to the state of mind at the time of death. The state of mind depends on your life experiences.
So your questions are meaningless as each of us have different baggage and so the answer is different for each being.

But no one can choose what happens.
Can you choose what you most desire?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join