It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it possible there is afterlife realm called '' The Void"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 02:16 AM
link   
First of all i want to say that i have been to this afterlife realm frequently, maybe once in 4 months or like that. I go to this afterlife realm when i fall asleep. Suddenly im in this realm where it is completely black, it is so black that i cannot describe. Also, it is blacker the farther you go down, and as you go up it is lighter or ''grey'' as some people might call it. Also when i think of negative thoughts my soul goes down and when i think or positive thoughts, my soul goes up or into association with other souls that are grouped together in this realm.
I have learnt that LOVE is the key to getting out of this realm and into other after life realms. I have backed up evidence on my experiences.
www.near-death.com...

I also have been through the ''tunnel'' and into what some may call heaven. I have even talked to people in the afterlife realms, telling them im from earth, what they think about earth, and i have also asked them what is the most important thing about life on earth. After talking with a soul from the afterlife realm, i was told that the little things matter when life on Earth.

I have also tasted food in the afterlife realms, the food there tastes half the taste of the food on earth. For example i ate a cut up pineapple in the afterlife realm and it tasted half the taste of eating pineapples on earth. I have even bathed on the oceans in the afterlife, and felt the water.

What do you think of my experiences? Have you had these experiences? And what do you think about the link i provided?
Would love to know your guys opinions

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: optimisitcplanet
I go to this afterlife realm when i fall asleep. Suddenly im in this realm where it is completely black

I think you're just in the middle of falling asleep.

I also have been through the ''tunnel'' and into what some may call heaven. I have even talked to people in the afterlife realms, telling them im from earth, what they think about earth, and i have also asked them what is the most important thing about life on earth. After talking with a soul from the afterlife realm, i was told that the little things matter when life on Earth.

I think you're just dreaming.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 02:23 AM
link   
I have been in the black void. It was not unpleasant in any way. It was just "Nothing."

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23
It was just pitch black there, and i wouldnt want to stay there actually its quite unpleasant for me, i like the light better for obvious reasons

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: optimisitcplanet

Near death experiences are a fascinating thing.

When it comes to spiritual evolution we are simply toddlers. The true secret of all occult practice's boils down to the idea that you are a divine being. Through ritual (hence the term spiritual) we are able to shape the ego and grow out of animal instincts into the more divine qualities of our human experience, like compassion, unconditional love, sharing, innovation, harmony with nature, leading right up to the "psychic abilities" our government spent millions on researching. ( i.e. remote viewing)

I believe that it is not unlike a video game. As more studies are done with '___', something that is naturally produced in the mind as well as just about every living thing upon this earth. We will discover what aboriginals have known since the beginning, there is much more to our consciousness and its relationship with Earths consciousness, some have called GAIA.

You sound like you may have a begun prodcing more of the above named substance and probably have a 3rd eye that is open more than most.

I personally have not remembered how to lucid dream nor astral project, it has been said the memory is the secret to immortality. With proper practice I believe that you can temporally leave this realm and enter into the altered states that have been historically revered.

We are far more powerful than the controlling elite would like us to believe. This is why our society is driven to laugh at these ideas and exclusively look to "science" as the end all be all to figuring out what is going on. The truth is that your truth can only be found within.

This is also why they distract ethe masses by appealing to the animal aspect of our human experience. Progamming fear, violence and sex into everything from video games, movies, tv shows right on down to music. Speaking of this controlling mechanism see this book called Propaganda by Freud's nephew, oh how the elite loved this guy! And that was written in 1928!

You may be interested in this book called Astral Dynamics!
edit on America/ChicagoThursdayAmerica/Chicago12America/Chicago1231amThursday2 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Not sure what your on, but please share...

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 03:22 AM
link   

You don't have near death experiences you just fall asleep. And dream.
Utterly boring. And you overemphasize to appear interesting. But it is really not...

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 03:28 AM
link   

I also find NDE experiences fascinating. There are some credible cases that give evidence of an after life.

I'm also conflicted with the paranormal events that people have experienced in this reality. The part that's unsettling to me is the experiences with demonic forces. I have trouble believing the existence of hell because I believe in an all loving God. I can't comprehend why a loving God would condemn his creations to such torment and bliss.

Everyone has some "good" in them, and we're all human with faults. We're all subject to temptations. Some people grow up in abusive families that mold their evil perspectives. Why should these people be condemned for being born into a family of physical and mental abuse?

The "void" is also very puzzling to me. Is this hell? Some people have experienced demonic forces in this void. Are "ghosts" walking in a void between earth and heaven?

My wife and I have experienced signs from a loved one who have passed over. I have backed up my experiences in a post a few years back. A sign from the other side I'm still gathering evidence and plan on posting some additional signs at a later time.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 03:49 AM
link   
you won't know an afterlife until after your life. I think having dreams or hallucinations is a pretty common thing, but is not really evidence of anything to do with eternal afterlife in heaven. Maybe another dimension, who is to say? I tried documenting dreams years ago, but lost interest because dream memory is fleeting and you can forget the whole dream experience quickly after becoming conscious. Not sure if I know what a "soul" is? An invisible part of your being?
I can't say if the lucid or unconscious dream state is associated with an afterlife, yet it feels pretty real and I could see how you could conclude that but there is a more likely that when you become brain dead, your dreams are dead as well. The sum of you life is all in the wetware of the brain and there is evidence that other animal species dream just like humans.

My experience with dreaming I best describe as watching TV in my head, and it's like a different channel every night.
The imagery was sort of washed out color with greyish outlines. Had these lucid dreams all the time and I would try to attach some significance to the dreams because they were so vivid and thrilling to experience, but now they happen very rarely these day. Since this ATS, I will not rule out some type of mind control technology being used from satellites that could influence dream patterns. All I can say is the dreams felt as though they were being directed by intelligence and/or scripted themes generating imagery with no audio that I can recall. Certain medications such as lithium also intensify dreams and big pharma has all type of drugs to alter the chemistry of the brain, yet none of them really work.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

I'm also conflicted with the paranormal events that people have experienced in this reality. The part that's unsettling to me is the experiences with demonic forces. I have trouble believing the existence of hell because I believe in an all loving God. I can't comprehend why a loving God would condemn his creations to such torment and bliss.

Everyone has some "good" in them, and we're all human with faults. We're all subject to temptations. Some people grow up in abusive families that mold their evil perspectives. Why should these people be condemned for being born into a family of physical and mental abuse?

I have spent much time in my life reflecting upon the evils of the world.

Once you go down the rabbit hole of corruption as it currently exists there is no way around it. Bear with me if you will and I will explain my philosophy as it stands.

I believe that we are divine beings having a human experience. In this particular realm we came to learn what it is like to be separate from source consciousness. Now in order for good to exist so must evil. I look at it like a game, since it is illusory in nature the pain we experience as well as the joy are teachers in and of themselves.

Now add to this notion the idea of Karma, which in my definition is you experience what you create. Add to this the idea of reincarnation and you have a quite the epic game that God can play with God. On this note I would like to share with you the story of Brahma (source) and Maya (illusion)

It is found in the book Mastery of Love by Don Miguel Ruiz, highly recommended!

There is an old story from India about the God, Brahma, who was all alone. Nothing existed but Brahma, and he was completely bored. Brahma decided to play a game, but there was no one to play the game with. So he created a beautiful goddess, Maya, just for the purpose of having fun. Once Maya existed and Brahma told her the purpose of her existence, she said, "Okay, let's play the most wonderful game, but you have to do what I tell you to do." Brahma agreed, and following Maya's instructions, he created the whole universe. Brahma created the sun and the stars, the moon and the planets. Then he created life on earth: the animals, the oceans, the atmosphere, everything.

Maya said, "How beautiful is this world of illusion you created. Now I want you to create a kind of animal that is so intelligent and aware that it can appreciate your creation." Finally Brahma created humans, and after he finished the creation, he asked Maya when the game was going to start.

"We will start right now," she said. She took Brahma and cut him into thousands of teeny, tiny pieces. She put a piece inside every human and said, "Now the game begins! I am going to make you forget what you are, and you are going to try to find yourself!" Maya created the Dream, and still, even today, Brahma is trying to remember who he is. Brahma is there inside you, and Maya is stopping you from remembering what you are.

-from the book Mastery of Love

Another good book that helped me with the unsettling nature of the world is Converstations with God by Neale Donald Walsch

edit on America/ChicagoThursdayAmerica/Chicago12America/Chicago1231amThursday4 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 04:46 AM
link   

hello, you seem to have a talent for so called astral travel and lucid dreaming. If you are interested to know more than start to meditate and read some book, like astral dynamics already mentioned, or anything else, there are many on the subject.

You should know that everything is connected with your mind, less distracting thoughts during dreams - more and better experiences you will have. That is why meditation plays a huge role here.

When it comes to the void I don't know what to say. But many heaven and hell realms do exists but they are probably different from standard Christian dogma, if you are one of those : )
We all get exactly what we should get in after life, that is why living a life with as much unconditional love as possible is important. In simple terms It is about giving and not expecting anything in return.

Also about body sensations while in those realms. Have you ever asked why do you need to eat or swim in the realm of thoughts? this is a bit of a hint, try to realize that you are not your body but much more. But this statement is touching spirituality so if you are not interested in this aspect, than it is ok and forget this hint : )

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Hello Guys, When im in the ''void'' i know it is not a dream. Besides my experience matches exactly what the website i mentioned.www.near-death.com...
Have a read. I definetly do know the difference between dreaming and spending time in the afterlife.

That being said, even though i have had these experiences, i dont know fully what is going to happen to me after death. What i do know comes from books by Sir Michael Newton - Destiny of Souls and Journey of Souls. Newton explains that we have immortal souls, we have spirit guides and soul groups, and that after death we reunite with our guides and soul groups. It is very unclear to me what happens in detail in the afterlife and i think no one knows for sure. All i know is bits and pieces of information i have collected from my experiences and from books ive read.

Michael Newton has lots of information about the afterlife though for eg
1. We are all immortal souls
2. Souls have colours, white being beginner and purple being ascended masters
He also goes on to say that we learn as souls just like on earth, but im not sure exactly what we do as souls.

What are your thoughts? Do you like me know bits and pieces about the afterlife and dont know the whole picture?

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: angryhulk

Why would i dream about being in a tunnel, and its widely acclaimed that so called ''tunnels'' are linked as passages to afterlife dimensions.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: optimisitcplanet
a reply to: angryhulk

Why would i dream about being in a tunnel, and its widely acclaimed that so called ''tunnels'' are linked as passages to afterlife dimensions.

In the same way that I dream about sleeping with my wife's sisters, we can't explain it.

EDIT: Well actually, I can easily explain why I dream about that.
edit on 17/12/15 by angryhulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Greetings- A few things.. #1) Welcome back. #2) This reminds Me of the verse of the Tao Te Ching updated for today's world. "The Tao that can be TYPED is NOT the Eternal Tao..." in lieu of: "The Tao that can be told..." Who talks anymore? and last but not least #3) What does it matter what WE think? We are just slivers of You and it is ONLY You that You have to LIVE with, that voice in Your head that accompanies You throughout the day, what does 'it' say?

This whole thing is/was made for You, the "other Me" ..

namaste

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Well i had a true nde with hospital afterwards. You didn't and don't.
The tunnel is maybe first steps to astral travelling, which is not the same.
No matter how much you say you read about it will change that.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Not to delve to far into this but when You type "tunnel" do You mean like what some would name "wormhole"? If "Yes" then this explains everything. This is You being able to move from realm to realm w/out the fear of getting caught in one realm.

This would be further explained in the book "The Tibetan Book of Living And Dying" by Simpoyal Rimpoche The Ones who can't see the 'tunnels' are the Ones who 'may' have to repeat (Wheel of re-incarnation) The idea of "The Game" is to graduate and go back from "whence We came" God or The One Infinite Creator... Hunab Ku

I was going to add a word or 2 of •••CAUTION••• but if You see tunnels/wormholes then "Have a nice trip" then the more that You can share w/others the more it works for everyone. That is what You signed up for.

namaste

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

I believe we're all learning how to be closer to the source (God). To me, reincarnation is trying to improve upon our previous lives and in other respects living a life to better understand a life of ridicule etc.... Thanks for the book suggestions. My wife is also interested in NDE experiences, so I may buy these books for her as a Christmas present!

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Your post is optimistic, but I must state that I believe persons who espouse the way of the Aborigine as superior really know next to nothing about the spiritual evolution of Humanity. The aboriginal state is the original state of our spirituality (clue is in the name..) It is the origin - the basics, the baseline, the uninformed intuitive, drifting & aimless. Tell me how many cities have been constructed by Gaia/ the Aborigines? None. How many medical developments have come from Aboriginal tribes living in harmony with Gaia? None. How many aircraft, how many cars, how many factories, how many pharmaceutical breakthroughs? None.

Surely you understand that our spiritual evolution must be a SYNTHESIS of the old & new, the intuited & the inspired, the heartfelt & the guided? We are not 'alone with Gaia' - we are surrounded by powers & principalities, under the authority of the Supreme, and very few of them would believe that a stone age, nomadic, tribal wanderer culture is what is best for Humanity.

Yes, study the astral, be curious about the Aborigines, about the elemental energies & potencies of Gaia - study the ancient standing stones & contemplate the Watchers who inspired them - but study the writings of all traditions - don't leave out the Western traditions simply because they are familiar! 'Anti-establishment' in any form, can lead to great ignorance of the spiritual heritage of the West. The writings of the Christian saints, for example, can be much more spiritually revealing, more interesting, more humorous & more uplifting than the droll blathering of (for example) a bored Buddhist monk, or the ravings of a demoniac African witch doctor. Just because it's 'authentic', doesn't mean it's better, or right.

SYNTHESIS. That's my two cents.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Our bodies are separate from our spirits
When our bodies die our spirit lives

Being catholic I believe in purgatory
As we await judgement day

A prophet once claimed that God does
Return some people back to earth
Some form of reincarnation
But I am still reseaching it

new topics